ADVERTISEMENT

Truth about cancer

Someone on the board I think volunteered info before on those cures - I can't remember which one.

I have two acquaintances swear they were cured by ivermectin- of course big Harma doesn't get a hundred thousand dollars per
Patient with oncology for that now do they🤔

Someone do a poll- I have truth bombed too much my following may not be up to snuff 😁

How many if diagnosed with cancer will do radiology and chemo.....and how many will do natural diet and alternative therapeutics like Ivermectin and or fenbendozole (sp?!) aka dog dewormer - leftist will hate it if the truth about cancer hits mainstream for sure

Docu Series starting today With Charlene Bollinger, John Schneider, anyone knows the story about John Schneider's wife that cleaned herself up cancer free by choosing theNatural clean diet without the Cabal of oncology billions, I'm sure she was scorned.

I'm sure you probably get a Robert F Kennedy Jr sighting and maybe a Dale Bigtree sighting on the doc u series, the Bollinger's have done tons of research and amazing work on the truth about cancer.

Also a bit in here about how Obama was allowed to change the law where the so-called news could lie to the American people I think it was 2012, and lie they have...

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Charlene is a beast- a true journalist...but wait- you can't be a journalist if you're not on Fox or CNN can you🤔

As a person who has lost his dad to cancer, grandad, uncle, father in law just for starters- the fact they've hid the cure for cancer all these years so the medical cabal could make eons of
Billions of dollars just pisses me off to no end.

Ssoooo many of these entities need to totally be broken up and shredded and start over with them.

Just another example Below- this was years ago.

Also another doctor - Max Gersin (sp?) they killed bc he was curing people and oncology and big Harma wasn't getting paid tens or hundreds of thousands to destroy his cells with chemo and radiation and were afraid his cures would get out- it's diabolical

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT