ADVERTISEMENT

Trump wants scalps.

If you are going to try a coup of a US President, and I do not care who it is, you better not miss. We should EXPECT the President to go after the people who committed this heinous crime against every American that voted for Trump. We are not deplorables, the fly over states MATTER. The Dims should not get to overturn an election because they believe it is their way or the highway.

Justice really needs to prevail because how things have gone down in terms of a smooth transition of power that has been complete BS and maybe the greatest crime ever committed against half the country that voted Trump in.

I am hopeful Justice prevails, but this is Washington DC. Drain the swamp Donald, drain the swamp.

Last edited:
I borrowed that from Yamamoto. Cautioning the Imperial navy immediately after Pearl Harbor.

Tora! Tora! Tora! Saw that movie with my dad as a little kid, I figured that is where you borrowed that.

Big problem for Dims? They did not sink the Arizona or anything else, all of their bombs missed.

If you are going to try a coup of a US President, and I do not care who it is, you better not miss. We should EXPECT the President to go after the people who committed this heinous crime against every American that voted for Trump. We are not deplorables, the fly over states MATTER. The Dims should not get to overturn an election because they believe it is their way or the highway.

Justice really needs to prevail because how things have gone down in terms of a smooth transition of power that has been complete BS and maybe the greatest crime ever committed against half the country that voted Trump in.

I am hopeful Justice prevails, but this is Washington DC. Drain the swamp Donald, drain the swamp.
Yep, the relentless attacks on POTUS should be a personal affront to his voters.
By gawd...

When he transitions out in January, 2025, he'll have a long list.
I'd dread being on it.
tumblr_mnh8enFRW61r2pz7go1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT