ADVERTISEMENT

Trump to be reinstated

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
This is how it is boys.....at least we have a fighter who didn't concede- wouldn't let them cheat him out. He is now calling to be reinstated so these states and counties are saying Pedo is illegitimate and needs to leave the position the fake media says he's in.

How many times have I said don't believe the tv fake news- it's only propaganda. You've been lied to for decades- question everything you've been taught- it's a rude awakening

Just like novacaine.....give it some time it always works.

Hey attention-starved dolt, didn't you predict Trump would be reinstated by August 2021? How'd that bone headed prediction turn out?

You need to spend more time playing with your Star Wars action figures, and less time embarrassing yourself here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowguy
Hey attention-starved dolt, didn't you predict Trump would be reinstated by August 2021? How'd that bone headed prediction turn out?

You need to spend more time playing with your Star Wars action figures, and less time embarrassing yourself here.
He never left Booster boy- can you play the video where he conceded? They have it all- what you think no one knew they were going to cheat till they cheated?! How smart are you? Oh wait- you take booster shots from Eugenecists...nvm 😬

He never left Booster boy- can you play the video where he conceded? They have it all- what you think no one knew they were going to cheat till they cheated?! How smart are you? Oh wait- you take booster shots from Eugenecists...nvm 😬

The fact that you keep hiding behind COVID vaccines (which has nothing to do with your claim that Trump will be instated) proves you're insecure. I'm trying to debate that he will not be reinstated, and you go hide behind COVID vaccines. Chronic liar loses (again) and you know it.

Tell me more about the election you won as a Republican. I’ll give you lots of time to make up all the BS details. Later chump.

Last edited:
The fact that you keep hiding behind COVID vaccines (which has nothing to do with your claim that Trump will be instated) proves you're insecure. I'm trying to debate that he will not be reinstated, and you go hide behind COVID vaccines. Chronic liar loses (again) and you know it.

Tell me more about the election you won as a Republican. I’ll give you lots of time to make up all the BS details. Later chump.
I think I've asked 10 times for you to tell me how great the gene therapies are- tell the board how great you think they are booster boy.

And Trump never left-
See I can cover both super loser booster boy.

How great are the shots wimp?

This is how it is boys.....at least we have a fighter who didn't concede- wouldn't let them cheat him out. He is now calling to be reinstated so these states and counties are saying Pedo is illegitimate and needs to leave the position the fake media says he's in.

How many times have I said don't believe the tv fake news- it's only propaganda. You've been lied to for decades- question everything you've been taught- it's a rude awakening

Just like novacaine.....give it some time it always works.

So when will he be reinstated?

A big part of why we're still stuck with the Nazi regime that's destroying America is cause people like you guys on this thread, two chicken crap or full of TDS to take up for your country. You absolutely let this happen and you absolutely say nothing to rectify it, you're just hoping the Nazi regime that's in charge and hates America will suddenly what- quit?! Grow a conscience?!

Republican red wave gonna Do the right thing and hold administration accountable?!
Global McCarthy/China owned
McConnel going to buy up?!

Y'all are funny, sad but funny so at least it's something

Just out of curiosity, lets assume it's proven the election was fraudulent and Biden was the loser of the election, is there anything in the constitution that provides a remedy for something like that?

Just out of curiosity, lets assume it's proven the election was fraudulent and Biden was the loser of the election, is there anything in the constitution that provides a remedy for something like that?
It is in there that it's not only our right- it's our duty. Or we can let them totally take it over a which they ship may have sailed already- I am optimistic I Say it's not too late.

It's going to take people speaking out and not being afraid of NoT being PC- as I've said we are at war with those those that stole
It- if enough people speak out the states will
Decertify and 12 th amendment probably kicks in.

We Get the treasonists out of there and then we can go to work bc just getting Trump seated back doesn't cure it all- we have abandoned our duties of taking care of the country for a long time and it's not going to come back overnight- but we can stop our trip to the ovens

No. The SCOTUS and DOJ can’t do anything either.

They got him now.
That's the relevant inquiry. Not whether he committed federal crimes while being asked to stop.
A big part of why we're still stuck with the Nazi regime that's destroying America is cause people like you guys on this thread, two chicken crap or full of TDS to take up for your country. You absolutely let this happen and you absolutely say nothing to rectify it, you're just hoping the Nazi regime that's in charge and hates America will suddenly what- quit?! Grow a conscience?!

Republican red wave gonna Do the right thing and hold administration accountable?!
Global McCarthy/China owned
McConnel going to buy up?!

Y'all are funny, sad but funny so at least it's s
Yeah. They went 1 - 64. Has that not been widely reported on the incel networks? Bunch of hearings too, and your lawyers farted and their hair dye dripped. I mean, wtf more due process do you little babies want? 👶

Reactions: davidallen
Choose one of our board leftists and make a one year ban bet. If Trump returns prior to 2025 you win and they are banned. If he doesn’t they win and you are banned. Willing to make it? Although choose someone other than Syskatine. Apparently he won’t live up to his bet.

Reactions: HighStickHarry
That's the relevant inquiry. Not whether he committed federal crimes while being asked to stop.

Yeah. They went 1 - 64. Has that not been widely reported on the incel networks? Bunch of hearings too, and your lawyers farted and their hair dye dripped. I mean, wtf more due process do you little babies want? 👶
you morons have been abusing the power of the federal government to go after Trump since day one without the slightest hint of anything other than a past due library book but those that question the election results are the ones that are the problem. SMFH

Choose one of our board leftists and make a one year ban bet. If Trump returns prior to 2025 you win and they are banned. If he doesn’t they win and you are banned. Willing to make it? Although choose someone other than Syskatine. Apparently he won’t live up to his bet.
I did though. The board clamored for me to return, can I help that?

Naa I will just kick back and read everything when the military reveals all of what's going on and some are going to prison- good idea tho

you morons have been abusing the power of the federal government to go after Trump since day one without the slightest hint of anything other than a past due library book but those that question the election results are the ones that are the problem. SMFH
Lol he committed a crime. Publicly. They asked him to quit. So he's just above following the law now?

Reactions: davidallen
Then he should get kicked in the nuts.

He's doing a terrible job leading our country.
Corrupt Media and Congress recognizing pedo- Trump ain't calling all the shots captain obvious

Lincoln had a dual Prez for while- same scenario here. But we don't call to have the installed pedo removed (or many don't) so it may play on for awhile.

But media lies about evening- including pedo China puppet. I've never and never will use the term president before his last name- it's a shame the herd does

For someone who admitted Trump is a dumbass and a criminal, you sure seem to enjoy defending him.
Trump *is* a dumbass. I'm not sure I've ever "admitted" he is a criminal. I suspect he has committed several criminal acts in his lifetime, but that's nothing more than idle speculation on my part. As for my defending him I would say I only defend him against what I consider to be cheap shots that have no substance, which is pretty much all the left-wing and Democrats have done. And I admit I greatly enjoy poking fun of leftists when they do that.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Oh yeah you don't look up anything- just take orders from propaganda tv and radio- check

Have another booster prez
I've been reading people swallowing everything from the Q cult that have been believing that Trump was on the verge of stepping back in to office for the last 18 months.

It hasn't happened and the dates predicted keep changing.

PT Barnum had tremendous quotes and built a big business on the backs of the gullible public.

Reactions: davidallen and 22LR
I've been reading people swallowing everything from the Q cult that have been believing that Trump was on the verge of stepping back in to office for the last 18 months.

It hasn't happened and the dates predicted keep changing.

PT Barnum had tremendous quotes and built a big business on the backs of the gullible public.
Or you could say the gullible people are the ones that keep listening to the stuff on TV that they constantly lie about? Hey believe what you want if I'm wrong then the country is pretty much over so I think I'll have some faith.

Or you could say the gullible people are the ones that keep listening to the stuff on TV that they constantly lie about? Hey believe what you want if I'm wrong then the country is pretty much over so I think I'll have some faith.
Btw most everything he Q peeps say has come true. Other than a few crazies (that all
Movements have) they are great great involved people. I do not
Consider myself an anon but know several and they are solid people and have been right about most all- some things they have been right about have not came into the spotlight...by design as the censorship by the big dogs is off the charts

Btw most everything he Q peeps say has come true. Other than a few crazies (that all
Movements have) they are great great involved people. I do not
Consider myself an anon but know several and they are solid people and have been right about most all- some things they have been right about have not came into the spotlight...by design as the censorship by the big dogs is off the charts
So when can we anticipate The Great Reinstatement?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT