ADVERTISEMENT

Trump to be reinstated

Tell us how good the shots are booster boy troll- the whole board sees your gutless yellow innards.

Answer that we will talk about other stuff quad mask boy in the shower

Well, first of all, the "the whole board" cannot see your threads. I was curious to see if you totally disappear when people put you on 'ignore'. So for the first time ever, I put you on 'ignore' to take a look for myself. Damn dude. It's like you don't even exist. All your goofy threads just aren't there. POOF! Gone. So to the majority of the board, your threads don't exist.

That should explain to you why your threads are ghost towns where nobody replies. Nothing but wind and tumbleweeds, and Corndog talking to nobody but himself. But I enjoy watching your lunatic clown show every day, so I took you off ignore.

Secondly, you really don't believe Trump will be reinstated. You're just blowing hot air. You know it won't happen just like the few here that chimed in to this thread know it won't happen. You're just an attention-starved troll who cannot back up anything he says. But I love kicking the fence to make you bark. lol 🤣

Last edited:
Well, first of all, the "the whole board" cannot see your threads. I was curious to see if you totally disappear when people put you on 'ignore'. So for the first time ever, I put you on 'ignore' to take a look for myself. Damn dude. It's like you don't even exist. All your goofy threads just aren't there. POOF! Gone. So to the majority of the board, your threads don't exist.

That should explain to you why your threads are ghost towns where nobody replies. Nothing but wind and tumbleweeds, and Corndog talking to nobody but himself. But I enjoy watching your lunatic clown show every day, so I took you off ignore.

Secondly, you really don't believe Trump will be reinstated. You're just blowing hot air. You know it won't happen just like the few here that chimed in to this thread know it won't happen. You're just an attention-starved troll who cannot back up anything he says. But I love kicking the fence to make you bark. lol 🤣
Only a few of your booster boy weenies that don't wanna hear truth put me on ignore, the majority is still here and they see how totally coward you are. But I always do give you kudos for not doing the ignore thing like a couple of the other booster boys.

Tell us how good the shots are George? Come on everybody sees how you troll and try to dismiss but you never tell us how good the shots are. Yet I tell everyone how poisonous,Lab rat, demonic, debilitating they are. But all you do is try to dismiss but won't tell us how good they are. So tell us how good they are booster boy? Quit being yellow everybody sees just not everyone will speak their mind like I do. Come on Tell us, tell us, tell us lol

Such a coward

Only a few of your booster boy weenies that don't wanna hear truth put me on ignore, the majority is still here and they see how totally coward you are. But I always do give you kudos for not doing the ignore thing like a couple of the other booster boys.

Tell us how good the shots are George? Come on everybody sees how you troll and try to dismiss but you never tell us how good the shots are. Yet I tell everyone how poisonous,Lab rat, demonic, debilitating they are. But all you do is try to dismiss but won't tell us how good they are. So tell us how good they are booster boy? Quit being yellow everybody sees just not everyone will speak their mind like I do. Come on Tell us, tell us, tell us lol

Such a coward

Welp, looks like this thread is over and done. You plainly do not believe Trump will be reinstated. Corndog just starved for attention.

Welp, looks like this thread is over and done. You plainly do not believe Trump will be reinstated. Corndog just starved for attention.
I say when it's over coward- not quad mask in the shower scared of his own shadow.

Tell us about the shots yeller

Q: how many gun salute did Biden get on Jan 20th- 2021? How many did Trump get on the same day? What is the times of each? Hint: the military is fanatical about military law and precedence.

How does DJT still get to fly on military aircraft not allocated to former presidents- only current presidents?

Is it possible it's all an act for the Normies and the fake media and a huge covert operation to bring down the greatest global mafia ever?

Was war declared before DJT left office and if so- isn't it a law the president doesn't get to leave office in said circumstances?

Someone who will do some research let us all know what EOs were done in 2018 to prevent a coup in Nov 2020

Just some questions- have I said stop watching the fake media?

Lol good try! I couldn't get it out of him, either.

@davidallen owns Corny, maybe he can make Corny tell us a date? David, if you get a date out of Corny, the steak's on me next time you're in town.
Repeat after me- Corn does not engage with pedophiles-y'all should be cast out to an island where y'all can all do whatever to each other and our kids would be safe. Go away bye

@davidallen owns Corny, maybe he can make Corny tell us a date? David, if you get a date out of Corny, the steak's on me next time you're in town.
Two things:

1) I don't know if it is something to be proud of to "own" someone whose passion for a subject overcomes his ability to think rationally. Not to mention @davidallen rarely "owns" anyone except in his own deranged mind.

2) I don't think @davidallen is the person you want asking Corndog to give a date. David is on record saying Trump will be indicted on September 14th. Of course he immediayly backtracked and threw out a "more or less" two week timeframe. Then the "less" side of the equation was discarded and the "more" became A LOT MORE. He took it from two weeks to 78 weeks!

You might want to call out someone else to persuade Corndog to give a date when Trump will get to go back into the Oval Office as President. David clearly is not the guy for the job.

Two things:

1) I don't know if it is something to be proud of to "own" someone whose passion for a subject overcomes his ability to think rationally. Not to mention @davidallen rarely "owns" anyone except in his own deranged mind.

2) I don't think @davidallen is the person you want asking Corndog to give a date. David is on record saying Trump will be indicted on September 14th. Of course he immediayly backtracked and threw out a "more or less" two week timeframe. Then the "less" side of the equation was discarded and the "more" became A LOT MORE. He took it from two weeks to 78 weeks!

You might want to call out someone else to persuade Corndog to give a date when Trump will get to go back into the Oval Office as President. David clearly is not the guy for the job.

David hold the Corny mortgage. He owns Corny. Corny lost a bet, welched, and David has graciously allowed him to remain although Corny has no integrity.

I think you should admire David for giving you a target. That's how it works on here, we give each other predictions and then brag or catch hell. You did it with the "Putin won't invade" opinion -- remember that? You were unshakeable, totally bought in from your libertarian genius writers that you constantly read. Did you learn anything from that, btw? Reconsider some of your thought leaders?

David hold the Corny mortgage. He owns Corny. Corny lost a bet, welched, and David has graciously allowed him to remain although Corny has no integrity.

I think you should admire David for giving you a target. That's how it works on here, we give each other predictions and then brag or catch hell. You did it with the "Putin won't invade" opinion -- remember that? You were unshakeable, totally bought in from your libertarian genius writers that you constantly read. Did you learn anything from that, btw? Reconsider some of your thought leaders?
Oh, I admire Davis immensly. The difference between my error on the Russian invasion and David's naming a date for an indictment is I never backed away from my claim, while David has crawdadded all over the place in an attempt to give himself a face-saving out. Further, it wasn't necessarily "libertarian genious writers" as the only ones not expecting an invasion, it was almost universal, with the exception of the NeoCons and their paid mouthpieces. The NeoCon knew better than the rest of us their ability to provoke a war. I tip my hat to them for that. And, no, I have not reconsidered reading libertarian opinion writiers.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Oh, I admire Davis immensly. The difference between my error on the Russian invasion and David's naming a date for an indictment is I never backed away from my claim, while David has crawdadded all over the place in an attempt to give himself a face-saving out. Further, it wasn't necessarily "libertarian genious writers" as the only ones not expecting an invasion, it was almost universal, with the exception of the NeoCons and their paid mouthpieces. The NeoCon knew better than the rest of us their ability to provoke a war. I tip my hat to them for that. And, no, I have not reconsidered reading libertarian opinion writiers.
I mean, he's a smart guy, Dan. Smart guys change with the facts, ya know?

"Provoke a war" really is "Putin won't invade" 2.0, you now that, right? You sound like some woke criminal defense lawyer explaining how society made the guy rob the liquor store.

"Provoke a war" really is "Putin won't invade" 2.0, you now that, right? You sound like some woke criminal defense lawyer explaining how society made the guy rob the liquor store.
I'm sure in your mind that is exactly what I sound like. The thing is people were accusing the NeoCons of attempting to provke a war in Ukraine long before it happened.

Thos one is for you, Sys.

Thos one is for you, Sys.

Caitlon Johnstone, huh? She was one of the ones you were citing earlier? See? You're listening to the same people that were 180 degrees wrong.

Caitlon Johnstone, huh? She was one of the ones you were citing earlier? See? You're listening to the same people that were 180 degrees wrong.
As usual you hear what you want to hear. Very few people, including Caitlin Johnstone (who is a leftist, by the way) said there was no way Russia would invade. They said they didn’t expect Russia to invade, it would be a catastrophe if Russia invaded (which was correct), NATO should stop with provoking Russia about Ukraine.

I just have a lien on his personal property. I would never assume the liabilities of ownership of such an unstable asset.

• Haha
Reactions: Syskatine
LOL. You also think I always predict good guys by 21 in the score prediction threads?

Absurd Danny at it again.

Reactions: Syskatine
They said they didn’t expect Russia to invade,
Right?

I just have a lien on his personal property. I would never assume the liabilities of ownership of such an unstable asset.

He's gonna call you a pedophile and commie, but see if you can get him
to give you a date for The Great Restoration. He gets so wabbity when you talk to him, I think because he lost that bet and couldn't pay. In his mind here's big, bad, hateful, elitist, west coast David exposing his character.

Corny couldn't afford to pay the bet. You know... MAGA.

LOL. You also think I always predict good guys by 21 in the score prediction threads?

Absurd Danny at it again.
You said it, David. Repeatedly. A reenactment:

David: Two weeks! Two weeks!

Me: So you’re on the record for September 14th.

David: More or less.

Me: Which one? More? Or less?

David: Yes.

David ( a few days later): They need to hold it off for another 18 months (78 weeks).

Don’t get prissy because you get called out for your excitable frivolity. You are as deserving of being on the receiving end of ridicule as the giving end, which you love so much.

You said it, David. Repeatedly. A reenactment:

David: Two weeks! Two weeks!

Me: So you’re on the record for September 14th.

David: More or less.

Me: Which one? More? Or less?

David: Yes.

David ( a few days later): They need to hold it off for another 18 months (78 weeks).

Don’t get prissy because you get called out for your excitable frivolity. You are as deserving of being on the receiving end of ridicule as the giving end, which you love so much.
Lol. You are a funny little man.

Q: how many gun salute did Biden get on Jan 20th- 2021? How many did Trump get on the same day? What is the times of each? Hint: the military is fanatical about military law and precedence.

How does DJT still get to fly on military aircraft not allocated to former presidents- only current presidents?

Is it possible it's all an act for the Normies and the fake media and a huge covert operation to bring down the greatest global mafia ever?

Was war declared before DJT left office and if so- isn't it a law the president doesn't get to leave office in said circumstances?

Someone who will do some research let us all know what EOs were done in 2018 to prevent a coup in Nov 2020

Just some questions- have I said stop watching the fake media?
What would be the indicators that Trump would be "reinstated"? How would one know it was imminent?

OP is a little Misleading. Since Trump never conceded and is recognized by the military as still president - "reinstated" is not the best word.

"Accepted by Normies who listen to fake news" may be The best title for the thread idk.

President Trump received a 21 gun salute at noon 1/20/21. Fake actor Pedo Bejiing Biden receives a 13 gun salute (funeral) several
Minutes before noon. Did you Normies not see the fake inauguration?! Y'all do some research and see just how fanatical they are about those scenarios. Pedo had to take his private jet- it's all an act but y'all keep listening to fake news controlled by the DS corporations vanguard, Blackrock state street et al- it's a freaking movie and a test- and the Normies are failing miserably.

When will the herd stop listening to tv propaganda that's lied over, and over,
And over , and over- hell they lied so much they put small biz out of work, lied about life saving drugs for a cold like Virus,lied about fraudulent tests for people with no symptoms, lied and continue to lie about experimental gene therapies that kill and debilitate millions and y'all still listen to them - more do wake up each day and hope enough soon to demand Pedo has to go.

They came for our kids with CRT masks, deadly shots and the Normies still won't buck- like I've said- twilight zone.."imagine a country where commies steal election, steal all the money from the people, wreck the economy, make their kids their bitches telling them they are racist bc of their skin color, teach them it's ok to cut off their nut sack, mask them like pawns, normalize child trafficking and pedophilia, open the southern border so women and kids get raped And fentanyl kills, Fly in tens of thousands of military aged men in the dead of night to be their armies,
And the Normies let them stay in power"

Would be a great twilight episode - people would sure think it's sci fi- not reality

• Angry
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
you morons have been abusing the power of the federal government to go after Trump since day one without the slightest hint of anything other than a past due library book but those that question the election results are the ones that are the problem. SMFH
2012Bearcat and CoastGuardCowboy are without equal in making the simple less complex. 22LR and Tulsaaggieson are close.

WBAP in Cow Town just told me THOUSANDS were turned away at a PA Trump rally. At a nearby Biden rally a couple hundred showed.

Biden is illegitimate. The board's majority cannot fix stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT