ADVERTISEMENT

Trump vs Kamala Debate

That's rather fair coming from a Trump supporter.

I think Harris is slightly ahead of Trump right now but it is close. It will be interesting to see if the debate has any affect on the status of the race. It is also going to be interesting to see where this race is the week before the election. Some people think a lot of Americans still haven't completely tuned into the election yet. That might be true but I'm not sure that it is, or if the numbers are that significant to represent a major shift. We shall see.

btw, the fact that almost everyone thinks (at this point) that Harris will win the popular vote but could still lose the electoral college showcases once again how awful the electoral college is for our country. We definitely need to get rid of it and let the people directly elect their President.
Wow! Speaks volumes of your stupidity.

Trump is not a lawyer.
Trump was not on the debate team.

As a lawyer, and as a former teenager who felt nothing but contempt for the HS debate team, I find both of those things appealing in a president.
The wife is non political and never wants to get onto politics and the news. I don't blame her, she runs her own business and is focused on that. It does give me an opportunity to see a non political wonk take.

Her quote on the debate was "Kamala makes me want to throw my shoe at the TV" I found that interesting.

This is basically what you get when a thoroughly briefed and prepared politician faces an unprepared narcissist. It was a predictable ass kicking.
Well said.

You could really see Trump's narcissism on display tonight. He can't help himself. I mean, she threw up essentially a softball of a bait when she talked about his rallies. EVERYONE watching knew what she was doing. He should of knew what she was doing and ignored it. But no, he just couldn't let it go. He has to respond, his ego couldn't let it pass. She did this over and over again with him. And just think, if she can bait Trump this easily, thing how easy it is for world leaders like Putin to bait him or play to his ego.

She put it all on display tonight.

Just like a prosecutor does.

What a disaster. Worse than I ever could have imagined.
Third question of the night. Immigration. This is supposedly Trump's issue, at least that is what his supporters think. Should have been a strong moment for Trump, weak moment for Harris. Right?

So what happens? Harris masterfully talked about the immigration bill Trump killed for political reasons. Put Trump on defensive and he had to defend himself. Then Harris baits him about his rallies, he takes the bait, gets angry and starts focusing on that and rambling. Harris completely took that issue away from Trump and Trump didn't lay a punch on Harris about immigration.

And she did this repeatedly. Got out what she wanted to say, put Trump on defensive, and then laid a trap for Trump. And almost every time he got caught in the trap.

It was definitely something to watch!

@2012Bearcat
@tlwwake

Help me out here. Y'all all about plans and what are Harris' plans, etc.

Tonight, Trump told the nation he didn't have a plan for healthcare, just concepts. Concepts lol.

Y'all know what his plan is? Can you explain it any better than he did?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aren’t you supposed to pass a healthcare law BEFORE you actually know what the plan is, skippy?

This reminds me of the democrooks’ “pla

Aren’t you supposed to pass a healthcare law BEFORE you actually know what the plan is, skippy?

Do you know what Trump's healthcare plan is? If you do, please let us know. Trump clearly didn't know what it was tonight.

And you know want was even more hilarious than his no plans just concepts quote on healthcare? Trump trying to claim he saved Obamacare. lol 🤣🤣

Your boy saved Obamacare! Aren't you so proud of him??

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Been Jammin
Do you know what Trump's healthcare plan is? If you do, please let us know. Trump clearly didn't know what it was tonight.

And you know want was even more hilarious than his no plans just concepts quote on healthcare? Trump trying to claim he saved Obamacare. lol 🤣🤣

Your boy saved Obamacare! Aren't you so proud of him??

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well, he did make a shitty plan more palatable, skippy. So what’s your point?

So Trump lied in 2016 when he promised to very very quickly repeal Obamacare.

Thanks for admitting this.👍

Just another one of those lies Trump told eight years ago that you believed.
Uh, yeah. Just like Obama lied when he said Merrick Garland was going to be a great addition to the Supreme Court. (rolling eyes). I see that vocabulary still is not your thing.

“If you like your plan you can keep it”. Now THAT was a lie.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone
@fatman76
@2012Bearcat
@tlwwake

Help me out here. Y'all all about plans and what are Harris' plans, etc.

Tonight, Trump told the nation he didn't have a plan for healthcare, just concepts. Concepts lol.

Y'all know what his plan is? Can you explain it any better than he did?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
He said his plan isn't finalized. Which means Kamala doesn't have one either yet.

Yes. Trump lost the still persuadable 2 or 3% undecided.
Nobody’s undecided. If they say they are, they’re lying. Unless they’ve been living under a rock they know exactly who these two people are and what they stand for. At this point everyone knows who they’re voting for and that debate, or any others that follow won’t change that. Voter turnout will decide this election.

Trump always misses the kill shot on debates. I can't think of one debate he was in that I didn't have a problem with just that. And he has had a lot debates.
No kidding....when she was talking about character, was that after you blew on Brown's weiner to get the first of many breaks? Or how about how something like 92% of the staff you entered the WH with have resigned, why? What about the billions set aside for EV charging stations with something like only 1 having been built to date. Talk about failing policy how about the EV ventures that biden/harris supported and since have gone bankrupt. There was so much out there to throw back at her...the agents "whipping" the migrants at the border, as district attorney for san francisco she misappropriated over $5 million USD to fight border crimes (that was a DOJ finding), her last year in the senate she was ranked the most liberal senator there.....more liberal than bernie, the idiot VP said "it outdated and is actually wrong and backwards to think that more police officers will create more safety," there are so many. Just stunning that Trump didn't throw at least some of them out.

Trump looked angry the whole time and to me looked like he was holding back to not offend "Harris," therefore all women on a national stage. That the moderator Lindsey davis once commented that Trump was part of the KKK shows how absolutely tilted the moderators were.

So Kamala got the questions beforehand, had 2 moderators helping her, and had earphones in place, all that against Trump, and she still got her ass spanked?

How the hell do libs think she would function against world leaders in THEIR country when THEY have all the benefits and she has nothing?

Goodness. People putting their politics before their family and country is going to come back to haunt us all.

Voter turnout will decide this election.
If that's the case then Trump would be in office right now. Trump voters turned out at such a high level that they literally broken the machine algorithms. Dr Shiva (Who was Obama's main stats guy) analyzed the votes in Maricopa County AZ in 2020 and found that at the machine level, every Trump vote was counted as 0.75 votes and every Biden vote was counted as 1.25 vote.

The machines were rigged to overcount Biden votes and undercount Trump votes. And even with that, they STILL had to stop counting and inject more ballots cause Trump voters broke the machine algorithms.

What happens on November 5th won't decide this election. What will decide this election is what we do starting on November 6th. They will again steal the election, we will all see it happen in real time, just as we did in 2020.

Then the media will tell us not to believe our lying eyes, just as they did in 2020.

In 2020, enough of us said ok, and that's why our country has had to endure 4 years of hell.

Let's hope enough of us have grown a spine over the last 4 years to not puss out this time.

No kidding....when she was talking about character, was that after you blew on Brown's weiner to get the first of many breaks? Or how about how something like 92% of the staff you entered the WH with have resigned, why? What about the billions set aside for EV charging stations with something like only 1 having been built to date. Talk about failing policy how about the EV ventures that biden/harris supported and since have gone bankrupt. There was so much out there to throw back at her...the agents "whipping" the migrants at the border, as district attorney for san francisco she misappropriated over $5 million USD to fight border crimes (that was a DOJ finding), her last year in the senate she was ranked the most liberal senator there.....more liberal than bernie, the idiot VP said "it outdated and is actually wrong and backwards to think that more police officers will create more safety," there are so many. Just stunning that Trump didn't throw at least some of them out.

Trump looked angry the whole time and to me looked like he was holding back to not offend "Harris," therefore all women on a national stage. That the moderator Lindsey davis once commented that Trump was part of the KKK shows how absolutely tilted the moderators were.
Kamala is so easy a target it's easy to be confused on just which insult to go with. Trump's preparation is also conducive to what you saw. He is obviously up to date on the day to day back and forth because he mentioned the cats being eaten. That story is fairly fresh. He doesn't spend hours memorizing pretty words, he never has. While that is a weakness it is also a strength.

I'm still not impressed with her demeanor or her over the top hypocrisy. We should not call people names, unless it is Trump. I never said we should do away with guns I have a gun, not realy I have my own police force with guns around me. I want a wall, but not really all I wanted to do is go to south America and talk to see how much money I can funnel back to myself. Ect. Ect. Ect. It's sad really.

I watched close to 45 minutes of it...and that is all I could take. Trump wouldn't stay on topic and Harris did the razzle dazzle political mombo gumbo that never answered with details. To this day, I can't believe these two are our choices. I think many of the posters on this site could have done much better in the debate for both sides. At the end of the day, I've seen what we had with a Trump presidency (none of the laundry list of horrible outcomes that the D's say will happen). With Harris, we won't know until it possibly happens. I think the VP debate will be much better.

Reactions: windriverrange
It was a 3-1 debate, which is why Trump should have never agreed to anything other than 1 debate on a lib network and 1 debate on Fox. If Kamala didn’t agree, no debates.

But the fact is that she is going to get a polling bump after that debate, therefore she won it.

You are part of the problem. Republicans can't win unless they do 3 things:

1) Win almost all the Republican vote.
2) Win at least SOME Democrats.
3) Win the Independent vote.

That's the only way they win a general election. Since Trump was NEVER going to achieve points 1 and 2 he is a loser candidate.

Desantis would have been leading in 43 states at this stage.
LMAO. I’m a DeSantis fan but in order to for DeSantis to be leading in 43 states he had to win the nomination. Clearly he didn’t.

So Trump lied in 2016 when he promised to very very quickly repeal Obamacare.

Thanks for admitting this.👍

Just another one of those lies Trump told eight years ago that you believed.
One vote away. John McCain choosing his ego over what was best for the country.

I recently had an CT scan with contrast done on my heart. When I was checking in doing the paperwork there was another person there doing the same. He was an illegal alien, couldn’t speak English and had to have an interpreter, which is how I was able to overhear what was going on. He didn’t have insurance. When it came time to pay my bill was $1650 because I haven’t hit my deductible for the year. His was zero. Before Obamacare we had a $500 deductible with premiums just over $400 a month. Now our premiums are about $900 a month with a $6500 per person deductible. But Leftist continue to say we do not pay our fair share. SMFH.

One vote away. John McCain choosing his ego over what was best for the country.
Not only that, No Name campaigned on ending Obamacare. Then left his hospital bed at 3am just so he could be THE deciding vote to save it.

So he's a blatant liar. @my_2cents is that why he was buried with a wrinkled flag? You do know what that means, right?

I agree with Trey Gowdy's assessment.

Whoever was on Trump's debate prep team should be fired.

That being said, at this point, anyone who is swayed to vote one way or the other because of this debate is a moron.
Trump doesn't have a debate prep team. So I guess you can fire no one and hire someone to prep.

If no one was swayed that's a win for Trump.

Trump and Muir had a pretty good back-and-forth debate. Kamala happened to be there. Trump's closing comments comprised a home run.

New York Times...

Pundits Said Harris Won the Debate. Undecided Voters Weren’t So Sure

Was just on Twitter, Trump's strong close is all most people are talking about.

The whole debate was basically the ABC mods arguing with Trump, and that was designed to help hide the fact that Kamala wouldn't say anything noteworthy.

And she didn't. That's why even her stans here haven't mentioned a single strong point or line she had.

Which is why Trump's home-run of a close stands out more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT