ADVERTISEMENT

Trump vs Kamala Debate

@GhostOfMatchesMalone
@fatman76
@2012Bearcat
@tlwwake

Help me out here. Y'all all about plans and what are Harris' plans, etc.

Tonight, Trump told the nation he didn't have a plan for healthcare, just concepts. Concepts lol.

Y'all know what his plan is? Can you explain it any better than he did?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nope. He said he's not President and he would have to work on it. It was an honest answer.

What was her plan?

So Kamala got the questions beforehand, had 2 moderators helping her, and had earphones in place, all that against Trump, and she still got her ass spanked?

How the hell do libs think she would function against world leaders in THEIR country when THEY have all the benefits and she has nothing?

Goodness. People putting their politics before their family and country is going to come back to haunt us all.
She can't conduct an unscripted interview, but she's ready to take on Putin and Xi?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
That was so overly fake and so poorly coached.
It was her demeanor that was more telling me than anything else. There was no genuine look that she projected, and she projected a lot of looks all night long. If the debate winner was the one that got underneath someone skin than Cackles won, but a debate isn't about getting under someone's skin and if that is your tactic you are already losing. She brought nothing else to the table other than this.

The sad part is her lemmings lapping it up and thinking it's a win.

Here is the thing no one is talking about. You hit Trump low, he is going to hit you lower, and it will have a bigger impact than what you think you are landing. She just opened the door for Trump to be as mean as he wants to be.

It was her demeanor that was more telling me than anything else. There was no genuine look that she projected, and she projected a lot of looks all night long. If the debate winner was the one that got underneath someone skin than Cackles won, but a debate isn't about getting under someone's skin and if that is your tactic you are already losing. She brought nothing else to the table other than this.

The sad part is her lemmings lapping it up and thinking it's a win.

Here is the thing no one is talking about. You hit Trump low, he is going to hit you lower, and it will have a bigger impact than what you think you are landing. She just opened the door for Trump to be as mean as he wants to be.
She's an actor. Why she has the full support of the entertainment business.

it was a joke from the word go. If they are going to continue to have these 1 sided debates, just don't do them anymore. It's a complete waste of time. I hear they are naming a street in DC for this last debate....One Way. It's really amazing Trump has been able, so far, to do as well as he has against all this crap the dems throw at him. He's pretty good at it. I would have lost it long time ago.

Uh, yeah. Just like Obama lied when he said Merrick Garland was going to be a great addition to the Supreme Court. (rolling eyes). I see that vocabulary still is not your thing.

“If you like your plan you can keep it”. Now THAT was a lie.

One vote away. John McCain choosing his ego over what was best for the country.

I recently had an CT scan with contrast done on my heart. When I was checking in doing the paperwork there was another person there doing the same. He was an illegal alien, couldn’t speak English and had to have an interpreter, which is how I was able to overhear what was going on. He didn’t have insurance. When it came time to pay my bill was $1650 because I haven’t hit my deductible for the year. His was zero. Before Obamacare we had a $500 deductible with premiums just over $400 a month. Now our premiums are about $900 a month with a $6500 per person deductible. But Leftist continue to say we do not pay our fair share. SMFH.
Like your health care plan. Keep your health care plan. Like your doctor. Keep your doctor. A staff member told me our doctor closed her practice because of govt. regs.

Mugabecare copays ain't cheap. I paid a $260 copay for my rabies shots series after a pit bull attack. I would have paid nothing under my old AT&T plan.

Was just on Twitter, Trump's strong close is all most people are talking about.

The whole debate was basically the ABC mods arguing with Trump, and that was designed to help hide the fact that Kamala wouldn't say anything noteworthy.

And she didn't. That's why even her stans here haven't mentioned a single strong point or line she had.

Which is why Trump's home-run of a close stands out more.

Our political climate reminds me of my 5 gallon bucket full of crabs I use for bait. I often find myself staring mesmerized watching them crawl all over themselves trying to get out of the bucket.

Reactions: iasooner24
Big redfish, yeah? They love those blue crabs.
No doubt about it boxed many huge reds. All pescado love crab. Usually my clients will limit on crab alone, instances though where live shrimp are the "flavor of the day". Caught a 26" sheepshead years ago on crab with teeth like Mr Ed.

No doubt about it boxed many huge reds. All pescado love crab. Usually my clients will limit on crab alone, instances though where live shrimp are the "flavor of the day". Caught a 26" sheepshead years ago on crab with teeth like Mr Ed.
We have a place in Magagorda, TX on the Colorado river south of the intercoastal canal & north of the gulf. This gives us both E & W Magagorda bays, the gulf, and the intercoastal & lakes off it to fish. We'll take the Whaler out to about 70-miles for the meat and the Bay Scout for Reds, Trout, Tripletail, Flounder, etc.

For trout the purists only use lures or plastic touts under a popping cork on a lead head. We are not those. The more serious use live shrimp the same way. The people that need to feed their families on trout drift live croaker (winner).

For reds, in TX they are a little peculiar about overtly fishing with crab. Live shrimp works OK, fresh dead & cut mullet work great! When they are on, they will hit touts, spoons, empty gold hooks, anything. For the fall bull reds (~45" to 57") cut piggy perch or croaker are the ticket.

That 26" sheepshead is one huge fish. We caught plenty but nothing like that. Please tell me that you are as disgusted as we are anytime you bring up a gafftop or hardhead. Nasty!! I won't even cut them up for chum to go offshore.

We have a place in Magagorda, TX on the Colorado river south of the intercoastal canal & north of the gulf. This gives us both E & W Magagorda bays, the gulf, and the intercoastal & lakes off it to fish. We'll take the Whaler out to about 70-miles for the meat and the Bay Scout for Reds, Trout, Tripletail, Flounder, etc.

For trout the purists only use lures or plastic touts under a popping cork on a lead head. We are not those. The more serious use live shrimp the same way. The people that need to feed their families on trout drift live croaker (winner).

For reds, in TX they are a little peculiar about overtly fishing with crab. Live shrimp works OK, fresh dead & cut mullet work great! When they are on, they will hit touts, spoons, empty gold hooks, anything. For the fall bull reds (~45" to 57") cut piggy perch or croaker are the ticket.

That 26" sheepshead is one huge fish. We caught plenty but nothing like that. Please tell me that you are as disgusted as we are anytime you bring up a gafftop or hardhead. Nasty!! I won't even cut them up for chum to go offshore.
I host many fish Fry's here in Rockport. I will set a weekend or two specifically for gaftop. Slimey bastards and you'll have a job on your hands cleaning the boat but well worth it. Blackened gaftop to me is as good as any fat ribeye steak. Deelicious I tell you! 👍

I've never seen someone as obsessed with Nate Silver as your currently are. And considering how wrong Silver has been in the past, one would think you would take his predictions with a grain of salt.

You clearly are searching for some hope in the midst of this disastrous week for Trump. There is obvious to see.
One of my sixty: I almost never use a question or directive that google can handle. My favorites are always those that require some ability to reason. I'm making an exception for you. Name the experation for a grain of salt.

Reactions: AC2020
I've never seen someone as obsessed with Nate Silver as your currently are. And considering how wrong Silver has been in the past, one would think you would take his predictions with a grain of salt.
So you've finally turned your back on Nate? You referenced him in the past to support your points. Now that he no longer does, you don't care what he says?

So in your mind, Silver's credibility depends solely on if he tells you what you want to hear? Sad!

Nate seeing a rout for Trump. As are most people.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT