ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Says He Would Consider Ken Paxton For AG

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

LMAO. Trump is a master troll. I seriously doubt Trump would consider Paxton for the AG position but it's fun to think about. Democrats wouldn't just meltdown, they would lose their ever loving minds and make the BLM riots look like child's play.

Don’t you have to like actually be an attorney for that position ?

I got out on a frigid cold morning to see and greet Vivek the day of the Hawkie Caukie, I was shocked that he was taller than me which made him just a bit over 6’1” or so.
He was the only candidate to pique my curiosity

A Trump presidency will need a hard-hitting patriot as AG. The swamp has been identified and we know what has to be done. Cutsie tootsie had better be over.
Cutsie time is over. I want whatever pisses them off the most. It tells me we are over the target. He has shown to be active, but can it translate to national AG? Unkown, but I hope trump looks for his type if he gets into office.

From what I can gather, Vivek has zero prosecutorial/courtroom/procedurial experience whatsoever. Him having a law degree doesn’t make him qualified to be an AG. He would be made to look a fool during confirmation hearings.

carry on

He would be made to look a fool during confirmation hearings.

carry on
betty-white-cheers.gif

Clit
On
🤣

From what I can gather, Vivek has zero prosecutorial/courtroom/procedurial experience whatsoever. Him having a law degree doesn’t make him qualified to be an AG. He would be made to look a fool during confirmation hearings.

carry on
For many, this would be a positive for the position. We've had plenty who have, and I don't think an AG has performed well over the last 30-40 years.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Wouldn't Vivek be better as treasury secretary vs. AG?

Yes you are absolutely spot on. Secretary of Treasury is perfect for Ramaswamy to implement his Lean Gov Initiatives - disband ATF, rightsize IRS to 1/20th of current staffing, root canal w/o anesthesia rest of the agencies.

Also would have him create such a negative image that we wouldn't have to worry about a Brahmin in the Oval Office.

Can you imagine little Swamp Creaturettes flopping on mud flat knowing 19 out of 20 would desiccate in the blistering light of accountability... That makes me smile...

How about Peter Navarro as Attorney General?

Whoever it is I hope they establish a division in the DOJ that relentlessly investigates government corruption but I have a feeling that division would require a size and scope equal to to the IRS including it's 87000 new agents.

Whoever it is I hope they establish a division in the DOJ that relentlessly investigates government corruption but I have a feeling that division would require a size and scope equal to to the IRS including it's 87000 new agents.

Not sure size is required if focus and intent are there.

Love the Clintard's fixation on "Expertocracy".
Idiot thinks he's an expert since he pukes up "expert's" opinions when he's nothing but a low IQ minion looking for yet another "expert" to suckle. Pathetic.

Takes a bunch of people to investigate 435 House members, 100 Senators, all of their aids, those inn the Executive Branch and all the lobbyist that infest Washington DC.

Lay off 3/4th's of the Administrators and you've made the job much easier. Then run financial audits including all partnerships, family members, investments. Start charging with expediency, then offer limited clemency for everyone else that self-reports. If they don't self report, then show them the tent city in Leavenworth that awaits.
Stop the gyrations and prove you're serious, then it sorts itself out real quick.

I know I'm a dreamer.

Lay off 3/4th's of the Administrators and you've made the job much easier. Then run financial audits including all partnerships, family members, investments. Start charging with expediency, then offer limited clemency for everyone else that self-reports. If they don't self report, then show them the tent city in Leavenworth that awaits.
Stop the gyrations and prove you're serious, then it sorts itself out real quick.

I know I'm a dreamer.
Maybe but I like the way you think.

Something like that would become a political weapon. Not sure that would be good idea. Unintended consequences most likely our checks and balances could be put in danger.

Something like that would become a political weapon. Not sure that would be good idea. Unintended consequences most likely our checks and balances could be put in danger.
Not if you investigated everyone, every year.
Biden wasn't/isn't doing anything a bunch of others in Washington or doing, doesn't make it any less illegal. Strange how Romney's and Pelosi's kids are all over much of this Biden stuff but nothing has come out about them. Campaign finance is a racket full of corruption and the amount of insider trading going on, with both sides, is beyond criminal.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Not if you investigated everyone, every year.
Biden wasn't/isn't doing anything a bunch of others in Washington or doing, doesn't make it any less illegal. Strange how Romney's and Pelosi's kids are all over much of this Biden stuff but nothing has come out about them. Campaign finance is a racket full of corruption and the amount of insider trading going on, with both sides, is beyond criminal.
Has anything ever created by government not been abused? It is the nature of government to corrupt itself. If you want a non corrupt government then stop voting in incompetent politicians. If gov ever asks for mor money the answer is no and fire everyone incharge, because they are obviously to stupid to balance thier budget.

The point: never give government more power. Not only will they misuse said power but it will be used to gain more power.

Has anything ever created by government not been abused? It is the nature of government to corrupt itself. If you want a non corrupt government then stop voting in incompetent politicians. If gov ever asks for mor money the answer is no and fire everyone incharge, because they are obviously to stupid to balance thier budget.

The point: never give government more power. Not only will they misuse said power but it will be used to gain more power.
Nope everything government touches, government abuses but in this case the ones being abused would be the politicians. In my view it's a good thing when the politician elected to represent the people are scared of the people. Not in fear of violence but fear of being held accountable

Would love to vote for non corrupt politicians but with the current campaign system even the most honest of person is readily corrupted.

Yes you are absolutely spot on. Secretary of Treasury is perfect for Ramaswamy to implement his Lean Gov Initiatives - disband ATF, rightsize IRS to 1/20th of current staffing, root canal w/o anesthesia rest of the agencies.

Also would have him create such a negative image that we wouldn't have to worry about a Brahmin in the Oval Office.

Can you imagine little Swamp Creaturettes flopping on mud flat knowing 19 out of 20 would desiccate in the blistering light of accountability... That makes me smile...

How about Peter Navarro as Attorney General?
You left out eliminate ESG from the SEC vocabulary.

LMAO. Trump is a master troll. I seriously doubt Trump would consider Paxton for the AG position but it's fun to think about. Democrats wouldn't just meltdown, they would lose their ever loving minds and make the BLM riots look like child's play.
Like last most of his team would be in jail or hate him and find him incompetent

The same Peter Navarro who spent 4 months in federal prison for contempt? Who also has no law degree?

carry on
Ah, yes, Peter Navarro, the great libertarian economic theorist who teamed up with the equally great classic libertarian creator of MAGA to instigate the non-authoritarian one man trade war with the world, creating havoc on international trade agreements that had taken decades to develop, causing hundreds if not thousands of small Midwest farmers to go bankrupt and have to sell to big corporation farm operations, hundreds if not thousands of small manufacturing companies to close shop laying off thousands of employees, yes, that great classic libertarian team. But don’t think for one minute what they did was authoritarian. No, that was classic libertarian policy based on individual liberty in action. And, no, it was not 1984, we’re way past 1984. How do we know it was classic libertarianism at its finest and not authoritarianism? Why @OrangeTuono has told us so, and if anyone on this board knows his classic libertarian philosophy it’s him. So of course Navarro deserves back on Trump’s team. Hell, let’s get John Bolton back while we’re at it. He can join with Nikki Haley, who Trump welcomed into the fold recently, and good old Mike Pompeo to form his new classic libertarian foreign policy team. And don’t think they’re NeoCon warmongers, that would be an error, they’re classic libertarians one and all. Viva Maga!

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Ah, yes, Peter Navarro, the great libertarian economic theorist who teamed up with the equally great classic libertarian creator of MAGA to instigate the non-authoritarian one man trade war with the world, creating havoc on international trade agreements that had taken decades to develop, causing hundreds if not thousands of small Midwest farmers to go bankrupt and have to sell to big corporation farm operations, hundreds if not thousands of small manufacturing companies to close shop laying off thousands of employees, yes, that great classic libertarian team. But don’t think for one minute what they did was authoritarian. No, that was classic libertarian policy based on individual liberty in action. And, no, it was not 1984, we’re way past 1984. How do we know it was classic libertarianism at its finest and not authoritarianism? Why @OrangeTuono has told us so, and if anyone on this board knows his classic libertarian philosophy it’s him. So of course Navarro deserves back on Trump’s team. Hell, let’s get John Bolton back while we’re at it. He can join with Nikki Haley, who Trump welcomed into the fold recently, and good old Mike Pompeo to form his new classic libertarian foreign policy team. And don’t think they’re NeoCon warmongers, that would be an error, they’re classic libertarians one and all. Viva Maga!
As opposed to those other trade agreements that lead to the destruction of Detroit and the entire "Rust" belt. I'm not a proponent of Navarro, but I have to call you out on your selective amnesia regarding "international trade agreements that had taken decades to develop".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT