ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says he is going to work at McDonalds because Kamala lied about working at McDonalds

Guys, I know you believe anything he says but at least look into it a little further.
The statement in the tweet clearly says McDonalds has no history of Kamala ever working there.

That's the very claim the tweet made.

Kamala said she worked there, McDonalds said they can find no evidence to back up her claims.

Goodness and libs call Trump supporters a cult LOL

The statement in the tweet clearly says McDonalds has no history of Kamala ever working there.

Kamala said she worked there, McDonalds said they can find no evidence to back up her claims.

Do you read?

"But there is no evidence McDonald's has weighed in on the credibility of Harris' statement. There are no credible news reports about the restaurant chain making a statement about Harris, and nothing resembling the statement appears on the chain's socialmedia accounts or website. Fournier offered no evidence for his claim on X and didn't respond to a request for comment.".

That's very different than "we can't find a record of her working here". Mainly because they haven't said shit about it.

Why won’t her campaign tell us at which location she worked?

How did she work at a CA McDonald’s while she was attending HS in Montreal?

How many co-workers have come forward to say they remember working with her?

This is a story that tells itself if you’ll just ask some simple questions.

Hey @OSUBigBadBob is this something a 'narcissist' would do? Take up a minimum wage fast food job, even for a photo op?

Why didn't Kamala do this?

@my_2cents where's the leadership?
I obviously like Trump, and he’s far from perfect.

But watching a young man teach him how to make fries, him asking questions and being honest about the experience (he wasn’t great at it, but the dude is a billionaire).

He humbled himself and went into a completely foreign situation.

Pretty endearing IMO.

Last edited:
False.

And I see another poster has already easily exposed this lie.

I'm telling you. All you Trump cultists have right now are lies. You look desperate, because you are.

Hey @OSUBigBadBob is this something a 'narcissist' would do? Take up a minimum wage fast food job, even for a photo op?

Why didn't Kamala do this?

@my_2cents where's the leadership?
You are really worried about how this has backfired on Trump. You should be. Trump just showed how easily Harris can trigger him, once again.

People are saying this could be Trump's Dukakis moment. Ouch.

Kamalla worked at a San Fran MacDonald's? I'd think she would have more respect for the middle class American citizens. The bitch loves illegal aliens more imo. Our "open border czar" has no shame.

Last edited:
Have they done this?

She attended law school in California.

Yes, this story shows how absolutely insane you Trump cultists are at the moment. Trump claims she is lying and you immediate believe it. He and his propagandists spread numerous lies about this, lies that are easily refutable as has been shown, and you cultists just repeat the lies. No research. Nothing. You are brainwashed.

lol, Trump is so triggered over this, he made himself look foolish today and got roasted for it everywhere. Except among his cultists, who again, are completely brainwashed at the moment.

btw, since you so obsessed with Trump's lie here, why aren't you asking Trump why he won't release his tax records? Why does he keep hiding them? Do you care, or are you just obsessed with Harris working at McDonald's? 🤣🤣

Yeah, double standards from you cultists too.

Reactions: OrangeBosco
I obviously like Trump, and he’s far from perfect.

But watching a young man teach him how to make fries, him asking questions and being honest about the experience (he wasn’t great at it, but the dude is a billionaire).

He humbled himself and went into a completely foreign situation.

Pretty endearing IMO.
lol, why don't you just crawl in Trump's pants and make yourself at home.

Meanwhile, in reality . . .

Do you read?

"But there is no evidence McDonald's has weighed in on the credibility of Harris' statement. There are no credible news reports about the restaurant chain making a statement about Harris, and nothing resembling the statement appears on the chain's socialmedia accounts or website. Fournier offered no evidence for his claim on X and didn't respond to a request for comment.".

That's very different than "we can't find a record of her working here". Mainly because they haven't said shit about it.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a textbook example of how liberals are indoctrinated.

This guy is literally given a statement made by McDonalds where they verify that they have NO RECORD OF KAMALA WORKING FOR THEM, and he ignores THAT, and believes a USA Today report on what McDonalds REALLY MEANT by what they said.

Bro I don't give a shit what USA Today says, I am going with the source. And if this was McDonalds saying what you wanted to hear about Trump, you would be too.

I want the truth. You want to be told the story you want to hear.

Tell us more about how Trump supporters are the cult.

Source: Trust me bro.

McDonalds has now confirmed that they have no evidence that Kamala was telling the truth about ever working there

But wait...USA Today says McDonalds never said 'Kamala never worked for us'.

Well, that solves that LMAO!

Tell the liberals the lie they want to hear. The rest of us want the truth.

I'll believe McDonald's over any affiliate of the Fake News Cartel which gave us the following hoaxes:

-- Russia Collusion Hoax
-- Hands Up, Don’t Shoot Hoax
-- Jussie Smollett Hoax
-- Covington KKKids Hoax
-- Very Fine People Hoax
-- Seven-Hour Gap Hoax
-- Russian Bounties Hoax
-- Trump Trashes Troops Hoax
-- Over 50 Imminent Environmental Catastrophe Hoaxes
-- Policemen Killed at Mostly Peaceful January 6 Protest Hoax
-- Rittenhouse Hoax
-- Eating While Black Hoax
-- Border Agents Whipping Illegals Hoax
-- NASCAR Noose Hoax
-- The Georgia Jim Crow 2.0 Hoax
-- Trump Assaulted Secret Service Agents and Grabbed Steering Wheel of Beast Hoax
-- MAGA Assaulted Paul Pelosi Hoax
-- COVID Lab Leak Theory Is Racist Hoax
-- Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Russian Disinformation Hoax
-- Joe Biden Will Never Ban Gas Stoves Hoax
-- COVID Deaths are Over-Counted Is a Conspiracy Theory Hoax
-- Mass Graves of Native Children in Canada Hoax
-- The Trump Killed All the Fish Hoax
-- Trump Told People to Drink Bleach Hoax
-- Hamas Hospital Hoax
-- If Reelected, Trump Will Execute People Hoax
-- The Alfa Bank Hoax
-- Libs of TikTok Murdered Non-Binary Teen Hoax
-- The Aaron Rodgers Sandy Hook-Truther Hoax
-- The ‘Bloodbath’ Hoax
-- The “Trump Staged His Own Assassination Attempt” Hoax (Still Ongoing)

McDonalds has now confirmed that they have no evidence that Kamala was telling the truth about ever working there

100% Trump has some sort of proof it was a total lie.

I doubt he puts on the bib yesterday if he didn't.

She has no co-workers from that time, no pictures, absolutely no record her claim is true and she's both stopped talking about it while simultaneously not trying to confirm it.

But libs be like, "I don't know, I just believe her bro"

Ok good, so you can post the official Mcdonald's statement and we can put this to bed.

It must be on some special maga version of the internet because it isn't on the internet we get here in reality.

100% Trump has some sort of proof it was a total lie.
Has Trump ever made a claim that wasn't later proven true?

Trump was asked if Kamala worked at McDonalds. He said "She didn't. We checked it out".

So at that point, Trump has made a specific claim. If Kamala can prove she worked at McDonalds, she not only proves she told the truth, she proves Trump lied.

So what does Kamala do? Nothing.

Draw your own conclusions.

You've already seen it. It's in the tweet above: McDonalds issued a statement to their franchisees.
"While we and our franchisees don't have records for all positions dating back to the early '80s..."

That's your proof? That's not a denial that she worked there.

I worked at Hardee's in the 80's and I would not expect there to be a record of me working there. No corporation is going to keep minimum wage worker's records for 40+ years!

Even the far left Snopes website has fact checked her claim and said it is "unproven". Democrats voters melting down when people dare question Kamala's claim are hilarious. Making matters worse the Harris campaign refuses to prove the claim true and is running from it. Now they are freaking out Trump has brought into the national conversation with his day at McDonalds. LMAO

"While we and our franchisees don't have records for all positions dating back to the early '80s..."

I worked at Hardee's in the 80's and I would not expect there to be a record of me working there. No corporation is going to keep minimum wage worker's records for 40+ years!
Correct. McDonalds issued a statement to franchisees saying they cannot confirm Kamala's claims.

So if I called you a liar and said you never worked at Hardee's in the 80s, how would you prove your claim? You would tell me what location you worked at, the times, your co-workers, your manager, etc.

Kamala isn't doing that. She made the claim and then provided zero details to back up her claim.

If Trump had done the same thing, you would be calling him a liar right now. So how come you aren't calling Kamala one?

Maybe they would or wouldn't keep the records (my guess is they do though), but from the idiot VP's side she might actually have a tax return that has a W-2 associated with working at McDonalds which would be easily discernable and showable. She, like so many of her sycophant followers are object liars even when proven wrong they still stay stuck on dumb deference. Its actually okay to admit she lied, you can even still vote for her.

Correct. McDonalds issued a statement to franchisees saying they cannot confirm Kamala's claims.

So if I called you a liar and said you never worked at Hardee's in the 80s, how would you prove your claim? You would tell me what location you worked at, the times, your co-workers, your manager, etc.

Kamala isn't doing that. She made the claim and then provided zero details to back up her claim.

If Trump had done the same thing, you would be calling him a liar right now. So how come you aren't calling Kamala one?
She said she worked at McDonald's in Alameda. Btw, this is not something she just started talking about. She mentioned this years ago. Trump is the one who brought it up now because he is grasping at straws and knows y'all will lap it up.

She is doing what she should be doing, focusing on the election and not conspiracy theories from a incoherent and desperate former president.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76 and AC2020
She said she worked at McDonald's in Alameda. Btw, this is not something she just started talking about. She mentioned this years ago. Trump is the one who brought it up now because he is grasping at straws and knows y'all will lap it up.

She is doing what she should be doing, focusing on the election and not conspiracy theories from a incoherent and desperate former president.

Why is it that the media and libcomdems hold Trump accountable for everything, real or imagined, yet trying to hold that idiot VP accountable is a "conspiracy" they chase? Seriously, where have you been the last 9 years? Trump has been hounded by lie after lie since he announced his first run in 2015.

If you go back through my posts, especially after he lost in 2020 I was vocal about not wanting Trump to be the nominee for Prez 2024. He is most certainly a lightning rod for every leftist wingnut on the planet and if the RNC/republicans had somehow managed to nominate a more nuanced candidate who can keep a tighter control over their mannerisms that individual would be absolutely demolishing the idiot VP right now. He is the nominee now so I'm all in. But unlike so many of my liberal friends I can and will call out things that produce a net drag on Trumps efforts and are real, not the nonsense they have been raining on him since he announced in 2015.

As is so often true here though, the leftist absolutely avoid a legitimate request when in a discussion. So I will ask you again. Would Harris not have possession of or the ability to get a W-2 from the time she "allegedly" worked at McDonalds? I can assure you that McDonalds (or Hardees) would not throw out employment records. Why this is a lie an always has been is because a normal person making the assertion they worked somewhere, then being mocked would certainly get the records to display. That she hasn't is proof enough for me she is lying about it.

"Ahead of the trip, the Trump campaign sent a press release promoting a story from the Washington Free Beacon, which reported that Ms Harris did not mention her job at McDonald’s on her CV when applying for a job as a law clerk in the Alameda County district attorney’s office in 1987.

Neither Ms Harris nor Trump have offered proof of their claims about her job there. In an interview on Fox News on Thursday, he said he had asked the restaurant’s owner about it.

“I know she didn’t [work there],” he said. “We checked it out. They said she never worked here. She even picked the store. We went to the manager. The manager’s been there forever.”

Ms Harris did not mention the job in either of her memoirs, published in 2010 and 2019, and appears to have first revealed the job during a rally in Las Vegas in 2019."

Took 5 seconds to Google this.

It's not Trump voters that are grasping at straws here, that would be Democrat voters melting down over Trump's day at McDonalds. You dumbasses haven't figured out Trump is playing leftist and their propaganda outlets to cover the story providing millions of dollars in free press out of it. As is the norm for leftist they meltdown, go on social media with mentally unstable rants making the story bigger and making Democrats look even more insane. Watching 2 Cents trying to deflect away from the story and making it big deal was hilarious. Trump should write him a personal thank you note for helping the story go viral. LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT