ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says he is going to work at McDonalds because Kamala lied about working at McDonalds

Guys, I know you believe anything he says but at least look into it a little further.
The statement in the tweet clearly says McDonalds has no history of Kamala ever working there.

That's the very claim the tweet made.

Kamala said she worked there, McDonalds said they can find no evidence to back up her claims.

Goodness and libs call Trump supporters a cult LOL

The statement in the tweet clearly says McDonalds has no history of Kamala ever working there.

Kamala said she worked there, McDonalds said they can find no evidence to back up her claims.

Do you read?

"But there is no evidence McDonald's has weighed in on the credibility of Harris' statement. There are no credible news reports about the restaurant chain making a statement about Harris, and nothing resembling the statement appears on the chain's socialmedia accounts or website. Fournier offered no evidence for his claim on X and didn't respond to a request for comment.".

That's very different than "we can't find a record of her working here". Mainly because they haven't said shit about it.

Why won’t her campaign tell us at which location she worked?

How did she work at a CA McDonald’s while she was attending HS in Montreal?

How many co-workers have come forward to say they remember working with her?

This is a story that tells itself if you’ll just ask some simple questions.

Hey @OSUBigBadBob is this something a 'narcissist' would do? Take up a minimum wage fast food job, even for a photo op?

Why didn't Kamala do this?

@my_2cents where's the leadership?
I obviously like Trump, and he’s far from perfect.

But watching a young man teach him how to make fries, him asking questions and being honest about the experience (he wasn’t great at it, but the dude is a billionaire).

He humbled himself and went into a completely foreign situation.

Pretty endearing IMO.

Last edited:
False.

And I see another poster has already easily exposed this lie.

I'm telling you. All you Trump cultists have right now are lies. You look desperate, because you are.

Hey @OSUBigBadBob is this something a 'narcissist' would do? Take up a minimum wage fast food job, even for a photo op?

Why didn't Kamala do this?

@my_2cents where's the leadership?
You are really worried about how this has backfired on Trump. You should be. Trump just showed how easily Harris can trigger him, once again.

People are saying this could be Trump's Dukakis moment. Ouch.

Kamalla worked at a San Fran MacDonald's? I'd think she would have more respect for the middle class American citizens. The bitch loves illegal aliens more imo. Our "open border czar" has no shame.

Last edited:
Have they done this?

She attended law school in California.

Yes, this story shows how absolutely insane you Trump cultists are at the moment. Trump claims she is lying and you immediate believe it. He and his propagandists spread numerous lies about this, lies that are easily refutable as has been shown, and you cultists just repeat the lies. No research. Nothing. You are brainwashed.

lol, Trump is so triggered over this, he made himself look foolish today and got roasted for it everywhere. Except among his cultists, who again, are completely brainwashed at the moment.

btw, since you so obsessed with Trump's lie here, why aren't you asking Trump why he won't release his tax records? Why does he keep hiding them? Do you care, or are you just obsessed with Harris working at McDonald's? 🤣🤣

Yeah, double standards from you cultists too.

Reactions: OrangeBosco
I obviously like Trump, and he’s far from perfect.

But watching a young man teach him how to make fries, him asking questions and being honest about the experience (he wasn’t great at it, but the dude is a billionaire).

He humbled himself and went into a completely foreign situation.

Pretty endearing IMO.
lol, why don't you just crawl in Trump's pants and make yourself at home.

Meanwhile, in reality . . .

Do you read?

"But there is no evidence McDonald's has weighed in on the credibility of Harris' statement. There are no credible news reports about the restaurant chain making a statement about Harris, and nothing resembling the statement appears on the chain's socialmedia accounts or website. Fournier offered no evidence for his claim on X and didn't respond to a request for comment.".

That's very different than "we can't find a record of her working here". Mainly because they haven't said shit about it.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a textbook example of how liberals are indoctrinated.

This guy is literally given a statement made by McDonalds where they verify that they have NO RECORD OF KAMALA WORKING FOR THEM, and he ignores THAT, and believes a USA Today report on what McDonalds REALLY MEANT by what they said.

Bro I don't give a shit what USA Today says, I am going with the source. And if this was McDonalds saying what you wanted to hear about Trump, you would be too.

I want the truth. You want to be told the story you want to hear.

Tell us more about how Trump supporters are the cult.

• Love
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Source: Trust me bro.

McDonalds has now confirmed that they have no evidence that Kamala was telling the truth about ever working there

But wait...USA Today says McDonalds never said 'Kamala never worked for us'.

Well, that solves that LMAO!

Tell the liberals the lie they want to hear. The rest of us want the truth.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I'll believe McDonald's over any affiliate of the Fake News Cartel which gave us the following hoaxes:

-- Russia Collusion Hoax
-- Hands Up, Don’t Shoot Hoax
-- Jussie Smollett Hoax
-- Covington KKKids Hoax
-- Very Fine People Hoax
-- Seven-Hour Gap Hoax
-- Russian Bounties Hoax
-- Trump Trashes Troops Hoax
-- Over 50 Imminent Environmental Catastrophe Hoaxes
-- Policemen Killed at Mostly Peaceful January 6 Protest Hoax
-- Rittenhouse Hoax
-- Eating While Black Hoax
-- Border Agents Whipping Illegals Hoax
-- NASCAR Noose Hoax
-- The Georgia Jim Crow 2.0 Hoax
-- Trump Assaulted Secret Service Agents and Grabbed Steering Wheel of Beast Hoax
-- MAGA Assaulted Paul Pelosi Hoax
-- COVID Lab Leak Theory Is Racist Hoax
-- Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Russian Disinformation Hoax
-- Joe Biden Will Never Ban Gas Stoves Hoax
-- COVID Deaths are Over-Counted Is a Conspiracy Theory Hoax
-- Mass Graves of Native Children in Canada Hoax
-- The Trump Killed All the Fish Hoax
-- Trump Told People to Drink Bleach Hoax
-- Hamas Hospital Hoax
-- If Reelected, Trump Will Execute People Hoax
-- The Alfa Bank Hoax
-- Libs of TikTok Murdered Non-Binary Teen Hoax
-- The Aaron Rodgers Sandy Hook-Truther Hoax
-- The ‘Bloodbath’ Hoax
-- The “Trump Staged His Own Assassination Attempt” Hoax (Still Ongoing)

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT