ADVERTISEMENT

Trump refuses to shake Carter’s hand

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
Or his wife former First Lady Rosalin Carter...

Oldest living President snubbed by Trump at Bush funeral

Carter has actually said some nice things about Trump.

Cowardly Trump also not man enough or President enough to shake hand of 42 and First Lady

Meanwhile before taking seat, Trump orders Marine to fetch his overcoat

What a jerk.

carterbio.jpg

Or his wife former First Lady Rosalin Carter...

Oldest living President snubbed by Trump at Bush funeral

Carter has actually said some nice things about Trump.

Cowardly Trump also not man enough or President enough to shake hand of 42 and First Lady

Meanwhile before taking seat, Trump orders Marine to fetch his overcoat

What a jerk.

do you participate in sewing circles or crochet vagina hats?

Not only is he too much of a coward to greet Carter and his wife, Trump doesn’t even give a shit enough about America to lay a wreath at Tomb of Unknowns on Veterans Day—while he was holed up all day at the White House tweeting, watching tv and eating Super Size Big Macs

Much more loyal to Russia and Saudi Arabia than to America.....

PATHETIC

Not only is he too much of a coward to greet Carter and his wife, Trump doesn’t even give a shit enough about America to lay a wreath at Tomb of Unknowns on Veterans Day—while he was holed up all day at the White House tweeting, watching tv and eating Super Size Big Macs

Much more loyal to Russia and Saudi Arabia than to America.....

PATHETIC

Notice he can't bring himself to say "Radical Islamic Terror."

Saudi Arabia, a theocracy, just tortured a journalist that said bad things about them, to make an example. That's terrorism.

But if terrorists save us money you look the other way. He's such a shitty person, on every level. He's defending a terrorist. Because of money.

Saudi Arabia, a theocracy, just tortured a journalist that said bad things about them, to make an example. That's terrorism.

But if terrorists save us money you look the other way. He's such a shitty person, on every level. He's defending a terrorist. Because of money.

How do you do it? Saudi Arabia has tortured and killed countless people before 2016. Did Obama do business with them? Why did the media not tell you to jump back then?

The liberal mind is amazing. And pathetic.

https://jacobinmag.com/2018/10/obama-saudi-arabia-trump-appeasement-coddle

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
if terrorists save us money you look the other way. He's such a shitty person, on every level. He's defending a terrorist. Because of money.

the libtard outrage is real

alex

let’s play guess who died at the hands of terrorists for $400

answer “Either the Obama administration is misleading Congress and the American people, or it is blaming the entire failure on the intelligence community.”

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
How do you do it? Saudi Arabia has tortured and killed countless people before 2016. Did Obama do business with them? Why did the media not tell you to jump back then?

The liberal mind is amazing. And pathetic.

https://jacobinmag.com/2018/10/obama-saudi-arabia-trump-appeasement-coddle

How do YOU do it? Like clockwork, a booger-eatin' incel tries to find functional equivalence to defend Biff enabling terrorism. And you lap it up. Born follower.

No mention of the fact that Saudi Arabia did not kidnap, torture and kill an American resident for criticizing the prince during the Obama Administration. That little factoid doesn't get mentioned, does it?

How do YOU do it? Like clockwork, a booger-eatin' incel tries to find functional equivalence to defend Biff enabling terrorism. And you lap it up. Born follower.

No mention of the fact that Saudi Arabia did not kidnap, torture and kill an American resident for criticizing the prince during the Obama Administration. That little factoid doesn't get mentioned, does it?

So sorry gays and women, sys only cares about American residents that criticized the prince. Such a typical liberal frame of mind.

I’m against both. That’s why I have the moral high ground.

So sorry gays and women, sys only cares about American residents that criticized the prince. Such a typical liberal frame of mind.

I’m against both. That’s why I have the moral high ground.

No you don't. You b**** about Islam and Muslims, and then when one of the Muslim leaders in the world is caught torturing an American resident, you defend Biff and point to bad black guy to justify it.

No you don't. You b**** about Islam and Muslims, and then when one of the Muslim leaders in the world is caught torturing an American resident, you defend Biff and point to bad black guy to justify it.

Lol as the kids say. Pointing out your obvious hypocrisy is a service I provide but at no point did I defend biff.

But you knew that.

Didn’t you?

I also find it curious you attack Obama for being black when it’s much more respectful to refer to him as mixed race.

FYI Muslims like to murder. Both Obama and trump have to deal with them. There’s no right answer but tds prevents you from rational thought and being able to express that.

Reactions: Marshal Jim Duncan
This thread is just like watching the View. We've got syskaJoy, WhoopiUp, and the only one with brains, HighStickMeghan.

syskaJoy and WhoopiUp, which old man do you expect should have done the high jump to get to the other one? 94 year old Carter or the Big Mac guzzling Trump? Keep in mind the fragile seizure prone Hillary was in the middle.

Kind of reminds me of the time when Classy Carter used a presidential funeral to blast the current president Bush

Lots of clean air up here on the moral high ground. Come join me.

D943_32_374_1200.jpg

Black guy bad. Muslims bad. Muslims torture American resident? Orange man good for doing nothing, Obama bad.

It's like predicting where the sun comes up tomorrow. Wharry says west, it comes up east, so he takes a victory lap.

Libya killed 4 Americans and the prior president blamed some video by an unknown guy in Florida. I hope whenever Dems take power again, that all you lefties continue to show as much disdain for the hypocrisy that all politicians display and not just the ones opposite your aisle.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Libya killed 4 Americans and the prior president blamed some video by an unknown guy in Florida. I hope whenever Dems take power again, that all you lefties continue to show as much disdain for the hypocrisy that all politicians display and not just the ones opposite your aisle.

Libya killed four americans because Dumbya failed to have sufficient protocols in place and the Koch brothers armed our enemy, and the republican senate was too afraid to do anything because they had taken so much muslim money under the table. It's all being investigated.

I hope you can find it in yourslef to criticize someone other than Bad Black Guy from the prior admin.

I have already started writing my "but Trump" posts so that I can have them handy in 2020.

Libya killed four americans because Dumbya failed to have sufficient protocols in place and the Koch brothers armed our enemy, and the republican senate was too afraid to do anything because they had taken so much muslim money under the table. It's all being investigated.

So, remind me why Obama lied about it and blamed it on a YouTube video?

I hope you can find it in yourslef to criticize someone other than Bad Black Guy from the prior admin.

What year was that?

So, remind me why Obama lied about it and blamed it on a YouTube video?
Because they lied about the entire intervention in Libya. If you recall, the US intervened to prevent "genocide" and armed and assisted terrorist groups in the overthrow of the Libyan government.

They died bc Barry and Hills assassinated a head of state (and laughed about it). Sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT