ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Now Sells U.S. Rice to China

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
49019448_979189815613524_7899076831716835328_n.jpg

China allows first-ever US rice imports.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/economy/china-allows-first-ever-us-rice-imports

Reactions: squeak and MegaPoke
2 GOP congresses and Biff have come and gone. At this point it's "Bitch and offer no solution care."

Do you even notice when you're ironic anymore, or have your pols just broken that ability by flopping back and forth and having you defend both sides of an issue?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
2 GOP congresses and Biff have come and gone. At this point it's "Bitch and offer no solution care."

I get you love some Obama, hate Trump and the Republicans but no one sided healthcare reform is going to make our healthcare system better. It will take all sides coming together to ever have effective healthcare reform. Obamacare is a disaster and Medicare for all will be worse yet the left will support both out of loyalty to the party.

I get you love some Obama, hate Trump and the Republicans but no one sided healthcare reform is going to make our healthcare system better. It will take all sides coming together to ever have effective healthcare reform. Obamacare is a disaster and Medicare for all will be worse yet the left will support both out of loyalty to the party.

Sys don't want your input, Deplorable bearcat. CUP doesn't either. Frankly, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Amirite guyz??

All sides won't come together. Republicans will simply obstruct, as that's all they've brought to the table. Obama implemented a healthcare plan formulated by the Heritage Foundation and implemented by a republican governor. They were against it because it was Obama, nothing more.

It is such a joke, how many times they voted to repeal it when he was in office and then squatted once they really had a chance. But everyone is going to come together.

Have I missed a republican health care reform?

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
Sure lol...you try to break apart the at least 10 these guys have and then I’ll be satisfied haha
Sure. Let's start with the basics. Romney didn't lie repeatedly to try to sell Romneycare to the people of Massachusetts. He didn't tell them they'd save $2,500 per year when he knew they wouldn't. He didn't tell them they could keep their plan and doctor when he knew they couldn't.

Romneycare addressed the needs of a population of 6.5 million in one state that had an uninsured rate of 7%. Obamacare tried to create a one size fits all solution for 300,000,000+ million people in 50 different states with an overall uninsured rate of 16%.

Romneycare was a bipartisan effort. Obamacare was done by one party.

All sides won't come together. Republicans will simply obstruct, as that's all they've brought to the table. Obama implemented a healthcare plan formulated by the Heritage Foundation and implemented by a republican governor. They were against it because it was Obama, nothing more.

It is such a joke, how many times they voted to repeal it when he was in office and then squatted once they really had a chance. But everyone is going to come together.

Have I missed a republican health care reform?

As usual the left refuses to take accountability for their actions and feel they are the only ones with any viable solutions. SMFH

Sure lol...you try to break apart the at least 10 these guys have and then I’ll be satisfied haha
Romneycare required employers with 11+ employees to provide employer based healthcare plans or be fined $295 per employee. Obamacare's threshold is 50+, and the fine is $2,320 per employee, but up to 30 are excluded from the fine.

Subsidies in MA were available for those with incomes up to 300% of the poverty level. Obamacare is 400%. Romneycare didn't allow people to receive a subsidy if their employer offered coverage. Obamacare will provide a subsidy for exchange plans even if your employer provides insurance.

Romneycare used federal funds to pay for it, an approved restructuring of outlays for existing federal Medicaid dollars. Obamacare required new tax dollars and existing money from Medicare to pay for the subsidies and Medicaid expansion.

Obamacare creating a bunch of bureaucracy. Romneycare didn't.

Uh, my/DBros overpowering sense(s) of the obvious tell us you lost biscuit boy at 1:47 with post #24; however, given you subsequent credible posts, continue on and bury the dumb ass.:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT