ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Loves The Idea

@2012Bearcat is this something we can agree on?
Nothing but more political theater by Democrats. The legal manuevering will take longer than Democrats have. By the time it got worked out Republicans will have control and tell the Democrats to have a nice day. I will say it would be entertaining. I'm also glad Democrats have done this, they will not be able to bitch when Republicans subpoena Biden.

Reactions: 22LR
The legal manuevering will take longer than Democrats have.
What legal maneuvering is needed? According to this Fox News source, Trump loves the idea. You also apparently think it will be entertaining. So again, let's get it done. No more excuses.

You agree? Yes or no?

Reactions: Syskatine
Apparently, a source close to the former President claims Trump loves the idea of testifying before the January 6th Select Committee.

Sounds good to me. Let's get this done. Is this something we can all agree on?

Trump 'loves the idea of testifying' before Jan. 6 committee: source close to the former president

sml-jackie-chu.gif

Apparently, a source close to the former President claims Trump loves the idea of testifying before the January 6th Select Committee.

Sounds good to me. Let's get this done. Is this something we can all agree on?

Trump 'loves the idea of testifying' before Jan. 6 committee: source close to the former president
I think he'll do it. It's the chance for him to perform on a huge stage and then play victim afterward. Straight out of his playbook. He'll of course pay his lawyers and handlers handsomely to prep him, or he'll just take the 5th like so many of his colleagues. Either way he'll get the audience he craves.

What legal maneuvering is needed? According to this Fox News source, Trump loves the idea. You also apparently think it will be entertaining. So again, let's get it done. No more excuses.

You agree? Yes or no?
You don't do well with reality do you? Trump's attorneys will advise him not to testify in front of this Democrat Kangaroo court. I would like to see it for purely entertainment value but I highly doubt we ever see it.

You don't do well with reality do you? Trump's attorneys will advise him not to testify in front of this Democrat Kangaroo court. I would like to see it for purely entertainment value but I highly doubt we ever see it.
He'll accuse and bully the court; evade and deflect the questioning, or just take the 5th when things get really uncomfortable. He won't pass up this chance to manipulate. Besides, if he's served a subpoena, he is legally bound to appear. (Isn't that how subpoenas work?)

He'll accuse and bully the court; evade and deflect the questioning, or just take the 5th when things get really uncomfortable. He won't pass up this chance to manipulate. Besides, if he's served a subpoena, he is legally bound to appear. (Isn't that how subpoenas work?)
Trump's attorneys have fought every subpeana so far, I would expect nothing less this time. With Democrats looking to have only a little over three months left in office I'm sure Trump's attorneys can run the clock out. If Democrats had wanted Trump to testify they would have subpeaned him long ago. This is nothing but poltiical theater for Democrats, just like the entire January 6th committee.

Is this supposed to be a "gotcha" post?

I'm on board. Give Trump the mic.
Not at all.

A Fox News source claims Trump loves the idea of testifying. The Committee wants him to testify. So let's see him testify.

Trump's attorneys will advise him not to testify in front of this Democrat Kangaroo court.
So is Trump going to do what he wants to do or what his handlers tell him to do?

You keep dodging Bearcat. Just simply answer the question, as others have. Is this something we can agree on? Do you want to see him testify since apparently, he loves the idea?

Is the assumption that the Democrats on the committee have some super secret evidence on him that the public doesn’t know about, and would spring it on him when he testifies, thus ruining his political future? Considering the horses’ asses the committee members have made of themselves to this point I find that unlikely. The assumption of the Trump-haters is that he is guilty of fomenting an insurrectuon, he knows he’s guilty and therefore he’ll bully deflect and plead the 5th when things get uncomfortable for him. I suppose that’s possible, but it’s also possible he’ll make the committee members look even more foolish than they have made themselves look. I’d love to see him testify, it would be Oscar-worthy entertainment.

I'm sure Trump's attorneys can run the clock out.
Why should Trump's handler's run the clock out if Trump loves the idea, wants to take it to Pelosi, and has nothing to hide or be scared of?

Great opportunity for Trump here, for the Committee, and for the country. Let's get it done! You agree?

The assumption of the Trump-haters is that he is guilty of fomenting an insurrectuon, he knows he’s guilty and therefore he’ll bully deflect and plead the 5th when things get uncomfortable for him. I suppose that’s possible, but it’s also possible he’ll make the committee members look even more foolish than they have made themselves look.
Even more reason for Trump to testify then if he thinks he can make the Committee look foolish. This is his chance to present his side and answer questions in front of the whole nation.

I’d love to see him testify
Great. That is three.

Trump's attorneys have fought every subpeana so far, I would expect nothing less this time. With Democrats looking to have only a little over three months left in office I'm sure Trump's attorneys can run the clock out. If Democrats had wanted Trump to testify they would have subpeaned him long ago. This is nothing but poltiical theater for Democrats, just like the entire January 6th committee.
Fighting a subpoena is also political theater.

I definitely think Trump should appear. The committee is comprised of 9 politicians and all their staff members who seek Trump’s annihilation vs Trump by himself. That wouldn’t be fair, there needs to be more committee members and staff. Trump would eat them alive.

Don't go disappearing off this thread like you so often do @2012Bearcat.🤣

A source close to the former President claims Trump loves the idea of testifying before the January 6th Select Committee.

Sounds good to me. Let's get this done. Is this something we can agree on?

Don't go disappearing off this thread like you so often do @2012Bearcat.🤣

A source close to the former President claims Trump loves the idea of testifying before the January 6th Select Committee.

Sounds good to me. Let's get this done. Is this something we can agree on?

I'm sure Trump would love to make a mockery of the shame committee but I very seriously doubt his lawyers think that's a good idea and will talk him out of it. Sorry that's so hard for you to comprehend.

I don't disappear from threads, I like most responsible people have other commitments than outing you as a partisan hack.

I'm sure Trump would love to make a mockery of the shame committee but I very seriously doubt his lawyers think that's a good idea and will talk him out of it. Sorry that's so hard for you to comprehend.
🤣🤣

Still dodging. I'm not asking you what you think Trump's handlers will tell him to do or what you think will happen. I'm simply asking if you agree with me that Trump should testify since a Fox News source says he loves the idea. Three of your fellow right-wingers have said they are all for it.

So once again, let's get this done. Is this something we can agree on? A simple "yes" or "no" is all you need to type.

🤣🤣

Still dodging. I'm not asking you what you think Trump's handlers will tell him to do or what you think will happen. I'm simply asking if you agree with me that Trump should testify since a Fox News source says he loves the idea. Three of your fellow right-wingers have said they are all for it.

So once again, let's get this done. Is this something we can agree on? A simple "yes" or "no" is all you need to type.
I don't know. I would love to see Trump wear those idiots out but the fact the MSM is a mouthpiece for the Democrat party and the fact the country is full of people like you that are easily manipulated it would be a risk that iMO would not be worth taking. I would much prefer House Republicans form their own committee when they take over the House and expose the dishonesty of the Democrats in all of this. Of course people like you wouldn't believe a word of it even if the evidence proved it without question so that's probably a waste of time.

I don't know.
Finally an answer.

So you just can't even bring yourself to agree on this, even when Trump says he would love to.🙄

But everyone else are partisan hacks, not you?🤣🤣

I would much prefer House Republicans form their own committee when they take over the House and expose the dishonesty of the Democrats in all of this. Of course people like you wouldn't believe a word of it even if the evidence proved it without question so that's probably a waste of time.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You just can't make this stuff up! You want Republicans to run the show while claiming Democrats wouldn't believe a word of it, as you refuse to believe a word of anything coming from this select committee!

btw, keep in mind the answer you have provided on this thread if this occurs . . .
I'm also glad Democrats have done this, they will not be able to bitch when Republicans subpoena Biden.

You will have no room to complain in the future if some Democrats respond the way you are responding right now!

Finally an answer.

So you just can't even bring yourself to agree on this, even when Trump says he would love to.🙄

But everyone else are partisan hacks, not you?🤣🤣
Is English not your first language?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You just can't make this stuff up! You want Republicans to run the show while claiming Democrats wouldn't believe a word of it, as you refuse to believe a word of anything coming from this select committee!
Yes I fully support Republicans running the show, complete with rabidly supportive Democrats to cross exam witnesses and get their opinions out there. That is how real investigation work and how the truth is exposed. This is where we have a huge difference, you believe it's acceptibe for one party to silence the opposition to insure only your preferred narrative is discussed where I believe the entire story needs to be outed. Yet in your mind I'm the partisan hack. SMFH.
btw, keep in mind the answer you have provided on this thread if this occurs . . .
By all means feel free to bring up the fact I would love to see it but don't think Trump's attorneys will think that's a good idea.
You will have no room to complain in the future if some Democrats respond the way you are responding right now!
Oh make no mistake, I will be sure to point out your hypocrisy ever time it comes up.

Yes I fully support Republicans running the show, complete with rabidly supportive Democrats to cross exam witnesses and get their opinions out there. That is how real investigation work and how the truth is exposed. This is where we have a huge difference, you believe it's acceptibe for one party to silence the opposition to insure only your preferred narrative is discussed where I believe the entire story needs to be outed. Yet in your mind I'm the partisan hack. SMFH.
Yes, I know you want Republicans running the show and only investigating Democrats. It is the only time you are going to believe anything.

You can't even bring yourself to agree about Trump testifying before the select committee when a Fox News source says he loves the idea. You state you don't know and ramble on about how you want Republicans running the show. Yes, there is no doubt you are a partisan hack. You prove this every day you post.

btw, you want to whine about the make-up of the select committee, blame Kevin McCarthy. He is the one to blame. McCarthy made a serious political miscalculation.

By all means feel free to bring up the fact I would love to see it but don't think Trump's attorneys will think that's a good idea.
No your answer to the question was "I don't know." And yes, you have talked about how Trump's handlers won't think it is a good idea, etc.

So again, keep all of this in mind when you start complaining about some Democrats doing exactly what you are doing now.

Oh make no mistake, I will be sure to point out your hypocrisy ever time it comes up.
There is no hypocrisy on my part. I want Trump to testify. And I won't object, hedge my bets, or make excuses if Hunter Biden is called to testify one day. I'll say he should testify too.

The only hypocrisy here is yours.

Yes, I know you want Republicans running the show and only investigating Democrats. It is the only time you are going to believe anything.
Interesting you leave out the part of providing the opposing party the opportunity to defend or provide opposing evidence. Unlike you I want fair hearings that allow the accused to defend themselves. Surprised an supposed attorney doesn't support what is enshrined in the Constitution.
You can't even bring yourself to agree about Trump testifying before the select committee when a Fox News source says he loves the idea. You state you don't know and ramble on about how you want Republicans running the show. Yes, there is no doubt you are a partisan hack. You prove this every day you post.
Yea you can't comprehend how a person would like to see it but at the same time thinks the attorneys will not think it's a good idea. For a self prclaimed smart guy you fail to comprehend simple things.
btw, you want to whine about the make-up of the select committee, blame Kevin McCarthy. He is the one to blame. McCarthy made a serious political miscalculation.
It was a politicala miscalculation to appoint rabidly pro Trump on the committee? If you paid attention you would've read I fully support having people rabidly defend the accused. The fact Democrats and you do not is very telling.
No your answer to the question was "I don't know." And yes, you have talked about how Trump's handlers won't think it is a good idea, etc.

So again, keep all of this in mind when you start complaining about some Democrats doing exactly what you are doing now.

As long as you include the context feel free but as is your typical MO you will dishonestly misrepresent it but hey do as you please.
There is no hypocrisy on my part. I want Trump to testify. And I won't object, hedge my bets, or make excuses if Hunter Biden is called to testify one day. I'll say he should testify too.
You don't seem to understand it isn't about Hunter.
The only hypocrisy here is yours.
You are delusional but that's typical for leftists.

Interesting you leave out the part of providing the opposing party the opportunity to defend or provide opposing evidence.
As long as Republicans are running the show.🤣🤣

There are Republicans on the select committee. Yeah, I know, you don't think they are "true" Republicans because they don't bend the knee to Trump. Nevertheless, they are there.

Also, Trump now has a great chance to present opposing evidence! Testify.

Yet, you are still hedging your bets. "I don't know."

Yea you can't comprehend how a person would like to see it but at the same time thinks the attorneys will not think it's a good idea.
Again, I didn't ask you what his handlers would think. Had nothing to do with what I asked you.

Your answer was "I don't know." If you want to amend that to a yes answer, go ahead. Just type "yes."

It was a politicala miscalculation to appoint rabidly pro Trump on the committee?
Those who might have been involved in potential crimes and were attacking the committee? Yeah, kinda stupid.

But that isn't the miscalculation I was referencing. McCarthy had his chance to have five Republicans on the committee and to do exactly what you want. He chose to take his ball and go home though. Had he not done that, there would have been five Republicans on the committee doing what you want. McCarthy is to blame. Get mad at him.

You don't seem to understand it isn't about Hunter.
Dang man, I know none of this is about Hunter Biden. I know you right-wingers could care less about him. It is all about "getting" President Biden. Everyone knows what you right-wingers are up to. It is politics after all.

My position is the same for President Biden too.

As long as you include the context feel free
The context is that you stated "I don't know" to agreeing on Trump testifying and making excuses for why he won't.

Again, we will keep all of this in mind when you start complaining about some Democrats doing exactly what you are doing now.🤣🤣

2012Bearcat said:
"Interesting you leave out the part of providing the opposing party the opportunity to defend or provide opposing evidence."

--So correct me if what I saw yesterday isn't accurate, but - didn't multiple members of Trump's party have the opportunity to testify and defend or provide opposing evidence?

And didn't they all plead the 5th?

Why would they do that?

Last edited:
Reactions: my_2cents
As long as Republicans are running the show.🤣🤣

There are Republicans on the select committee. Yeah, I know, you don't think they are "true" Republicans because they don't bend the knee to Trump. Nevertheless, they are there.
Typical dishonest, deceitful and corrupt attorney, completely misrepresenting what was said. This isn't a court of law where you are protected by a judge from your lies. You left out the part of rabidly anti Trump and rabidly pro Biden.
Also, Trump now has a great chance to present opposing evidence! Testify.

Yet, you are still hedging your bets. "I don't know."
Yes my position is crystal clear but you lack the honesty to accept it.
Again, I didn't ask you what his handlers would think. Had nothing to do with what I asked you.

Your answer was "I don't know." If you want to amend that to a yes answer, go ahead. Just type "yes."
What kind of fvcktard doesn't understand what I posted. Oh yea, you.
Those who might have been involved in potential crimes and were attacking the committee? Yeah, kinda stupid.
Versus those who may have helped orchstrate the lack of security to allow it and then take advantage of it merely for politial purposes. You are not very good at this.
But that isn't the miscalculation I was referencing. McCarthy had his chance to have five Republicans on the committee and to do exactly what you want. He chose to take his ball and go home though. Had he not done that, there would have been five Republicans on the committee doing what you want. McCarthy is to blame. Get mad at him.

Democrats don't get to pick and chose whose on a committee if they want any type of legitmacy.
Dang man, I know none of this is about Hunter Biden. I know you right-wingers could care less about him. It is all about "getting" President Biden. Everyone knows what you right-wingers are up to. It is politics after all.
Wrong again Biden boy, it's about holding everyone in the Biden Crime family accountable for their crimes. We all know, without question, Hunter is a criminal, now it's time to follow the evidence to find out if the legitimate suspicions of the rest of the family are true.
My position is the same for President Biden too.
That remains to be seen but I'm sure you will not disappoint.
The context is that you stated "I don't know" to agreeing on Trump testifying and making excuses for why he won't.

Do yo not think Trump's attorneys will recommend against testifying? I don't think Trump will testify but I wish he would.
Again, we will keep all of this in mind when you start complaining about some Democrats doing exactly what you are doing now.🤣🤣
Oh no doubt Democrats put their hypocrisy on display for all to see, in fact I'm counting on it.

Typical dishonest, deceitful and corrupt attorney, completely misrepresenting what was said. This isn't a court of law where you are protected by a judge from your lies. You left out the part of rabidly anti Trump and rabidly pro Biden.
As long Republicans are running the show.🤣🤣

Yes my position is crystal clear but you lack the honesty to accept it.
Yep, your position is "I don't know." Literally, the words you typed.

You are welcome to change your answer but we both know you aren't going to. You can't bring yourself to do it.

Till then, we will keep all of this in mind when you start complaining about some Democrats doing exactly what you are doing now.

Democrats don't get to pick and chose whose on a committee if they want any type of legitmacy.
Kevin McCarthy could have chosen five Republicans and had them on the committee. He chose not to. He took his ball and went home. He messed up.

Sorry you are having so much trouble with this fact.

Wrong again Biden boy, it's about holding everyone in the Biden Crime family accountable for their crimes. We all know, without question, Hunter is a criminal, now it's time to follow the evidence to find out if the legitimate suspicions of the rest of the family are true.
Nah, it is really all about partisan politics for you. If the Bidens were Republicans, you would be defending them and claiming all of this is a witch-hunt.🤣🤣

With that said, go for it. Best of luck.

That remains to be seen but I'm sure you will not disappoint.
No it doesn't remain to be seen. I just told you my position.

Again, for the 102th time, I'm not you.

Do yo not think Trump's attorneys will recommend against testifying?
Are you claiming Trump is only going to do what his handlers tell him to do?🧐

As long Republicans are running the show.🤣🤣
As usual you select what you want to hear
Yep, your position is "I don't know." Literally, the words you typed.

You are welcome to change your answer but we both know you aren't going to. You can't bring yourself to do it.

Till then, we will keep all of this in mind when you start complaining about some Democrats doing exactly what you are doing now.
Yep I have no idea if Trump is going to listen to his attorneys. If you could would you be so kind as to go down to Mar Largo and ask. You are much closer than I am.
Kevin McCarthy could have chosen five Republicans and had them on the committee. He chose not to. He took his ball and went home. He messed up.

Sorry you are having so much trouble with this fact.

McCarthy didn't screw up IMO. Based on the failure of the January 6th committee it looks to me like he played it just right but you can feel free to disagree.
Nah, it is really all about partisan politics for you. If the Bidens were Republicans, you would be defending them and claiming all of this is a witch-hunt.🤣🤣
No, I don't like corruption on either side. It's why i initially supported the Muller Investigation but once it become obvious it was about nothing but politics I turned against it. I'll never make the mistake of trusting Democrats to do anything legitimate again.
With that said, go for it. Best of luck.

No it doesn't remain to be seen. I just told you my position.
Oh you say a lot of things but your actions say something much different. For example, your position on grooming children you say you're against it all while defending it.
Again, for the 102th time, I'm not you.
Whose argueing that. I'm not an anti American leftist like you are.
Are you claiming Trump is only going to do what his handlers tell him to do?🧐
Would be my assumption. It's not very often smart people ignore the advice of their attorneys. Maybe your experience is different with your clients, not that I would blame them. :D

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
McCarthy didn't screw up IMO. Based on the failure of the January 6th committee it looks to me like he played it just right but you can feel free to disagree.
I do disagree with both of these claims, but so be it.

No, I don't like corruption on either side.
🤣🤣

You sure have a funny way then of excusing it away and ignoring it as it relates to Republicans. Especially all of Trump's corruption.

Whose argueing that. I'm not an anti American leftist like you are.
I was speaking of your projection. Like I've told you, I don't think I've ever known someone who projects as much as you do. Always complaining about Democrats doing exactly what you do. Again, I'm not like you in this regard.

And I love the United States.

Man, you just love being wrong all the time, don't you?🤣

Would be my assumption. It's not very often smart people ignore the advice of their attorneys.
So now Trump is controlled by his handlers, according to you. He does what they tell him to do.

This is good to know, especially for the next time you make this claim about Biden in an insulting manner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT