ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is all for your trans child.

You just realized that Trump is a moderate on social issues?

Welcome to reality.

He was the first POTUS to enter the WH in favor of gay marriage.
Trump was formerly a yellow dog Democrat until the party moved so far left it went off the chart.

Trump still is an old school Democrat. Dems use to love him until…they didn’t and went crazy.

JFK and so many other Dems would not be wanted by this extremist party. Bill Clinton would be considered a conservative today if he kept to his old policies.

I felt Trump and all Reps spend too much. We need to allow the government to shut down to get a balanced budget. This deficit spending has to stop. The deficit is no longer a political issue; evidence of how far left in general society has moved. It cracks me up some think if you don’t pass some Trump purity test you are not a true conservative.

Reps are afraid to get “blamed” for forcing a balanced budget, so stupid.

I actually test as a libertarian. I vote for policies, not a party or man. The Dim party I frankly simply do not understand, it is the party of the highly educated liberal elites, problem is their IQ does not live in reality. They rate their lib schools high and pat themselves on their back. They are not smart, they are smug pricks.

I would never send my child to an Ivy League school today, no way. Better schools exist, brainwashing students in to groupthink is not an education.

We really don’t have many true conservatives left in this country.

Last edited:
Trump was formerly a yellow dog Democrat until the party moved so far left it went off the chart.

Trump still is an old school Democrat. Dems use to love him until…they didn’t and went crazy.

JFK and so many other Dems would not be wanted by this extremist party. Bill Clinton would be considered a conservative today if he kept to his old policies.

I felt Trump and all Reps spend too much. We need to allow the government to shut down to get a balanced budget. This deficit spending has to stop. The deficit is no longer a political issue; evidence of how far left in general society has moved. It cracks me up some think if you don’t pass some Trump purity test you are not a true conservative.

I actually test as a libertarian. I vote for policies, not a party or man. The Dim party I frankly simply do not understand, it is the party of the highly educated liberal elites, problem is their IQ does not live in reality. They rate their lib schools high and pat themselves on their back. They are not smart, they are smug pricks.

I would never send my child to an Ivy League school today, no way. Better schools exist, brainwashing students in to groupthink is not an education.

I do wish Trump had done better on spending and the debt, but he had to rebuild a gutted military (which if he wins again will probably happen again).

It did look like things were going to turn around his second term had Covid not happened.

He said the parental part a couple of days ago.

Is he going senile?

Why would he say 2 different things?
No, that's a Trump Hater lying about what Trump said and taking it out of context. That's why he's being roasted in the comments.

Trump's mental acuity isn't in question here. Yours is another matter.

• Love
Reactions: OKSTATE1 and AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT