ADVERTISEMENT

Trump getting the news that Flynn is making a deal....

You think it would be a good idea for an employer...any employer....to issue a press release announcing someone has been dismissed?

I just don’t get what you are implying by suggesting someone should have shouted from the rooftops he had been fired.
I didn't imply he should shout it from the rooftops nor did I suggest a press release. It might have been a good idea to notify the folks that provide oversight though.

The appearance of partisan bias in an investigation. He let the guy go. How do you criticize that move?

Flynn didn't get charged for merely "lying" he got charged with lying to the FBI in lieu of various more serious crimes. Lying isn't a crime.

May I please see your source that Ms. Mills and Abedin lied to Strzok about a secret server?
What more serious crimes did he avoid being charged with?

Source for Mills and Abedin lying to, wait for it, the FBI.

"
“hrc email coming back — is server okay?” Mills asked in a Feb. 27, 2010 email to Abedin and Justin Cooper, a longtime aide to Bill Clinton who helped set up the Clinton server.

“Ur funny. We are on the same server,” Cooper replied."

This woman clearly knows what a server is and definitely knew about the existence of a private server. @CowboyJD would you be eager to take this case on?

Maybe somebody like that. Or Congress.

But Mueller didn't notify the Inspector General. The IG found the texts while reviewing the Clinton case.
So now we have Mueller and the Office of the Inspector General covering this up? Man this conspiracy runs deep.

So now we have Mueller and the Office of the Inspector General covering this up? Man this conspiracy runs deep.
Uh. Activate your reading skills. The IG is where the info came from. That's hardly a cover up on their part.

Where's a statement that they knew about a private server? Nothing in that article has them acknowledging they knew Hillz had a private server.

If anything, the email exchange with Mills substantiates she was technologically illiterate and in the dark about email servers. The closest you got to Abedin was the tech guys stating he shut down a server. There's nothing in that exchange that contemplates the type or location of a server.

Are these the red hot smoking guns that those two women deliberately lied to the FBI? Anything else?

"
“hrc email coming back — is server okay?” Mills asked in a Feb. 27, 2010 email to Abedin and Justin Cooper, a longtime aide to Bill Clinton who helped set up the Clinton server.

“Ur funny. We are on the same server,” Cooper replied."

This woman clearly knows what a server is and definitely knew about the existence of a private server. @CowboyJD would you be eager to take this case on?
Mills and Abedin also had email accounts they used on the email server they knew nothing about.

It's weird that Abedin acknowledged she knew about the server in her Judicial Watch testimony. Maybe she remembered she knew about it after her FBI interview.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/30/us/politics/huma-abedin-hillary-clinton-emails.html

Where's a statement that they knew about a private server? Nothing in that article has them acknowledging they knew Hillz had a private server.

If anything, the email exchange with Mills substantiates she was technologically illiterate and in the dark about email servers. The closest you got to Abedin was the tech guys stating he shut down a server. There's nothing in that exchange that contemplates the type or location of a server.

Are these the red hot smoking guns that those two women deliberately lied to the FBI? Anything else?
You really don't have to feign ignorance. The information is readily available. It has been for quite some time. See the above link about Abedin's testimony in the Judicial Watch case.

Nothing in that article has them acknowledging they knew Hillz had a private server.
Uh huh. Mastering your intellectual honesty I see. What other kind of server would Hillz have had? A public server? Her very own .gov server? Maybe a Yahoo server?

You really don't have to feign ignorance. The information is readily available. It has been for quite some time. See the above link about Abedin's testimony in the Judicial Watch case.

Your desperation to find something of functional equivalence to Flynn, manafort and Biff's probable crimes is highly entertaining.

This is the first time I've ever read up on this stuff (WOlf! WOLF!! WOOOOLF!!!) and as usual, it's nothing. False statements to the FBI and the woman literally was laughed at by the tech guy for her ignorance about servers!

So setting aside you parroting the party line, what do you think Flynn is telling Mueller? Hope Mueller gets some juicy stuff from him?

What do you think about Manafort's alleged crimes? Glad he's being charged?

Think Beauregard has the sack to charge Huma? I'd love it if he did. Why do you think he won't? That information has been out quite a while. Biff appointed a NY U.S. Attorney, why won't he charge her? He's Biff's guy.

Uh huh. Mastering your intellectual honesty I see. What other kind of server would Hillz have had? A public server? Her very own .gov server? Maybe a Yahoo server?

Hell if I know. Maybe a cloud deal? Sure. Yep. Now we all know about email servers, lol. This is the "scandal" they can whip up -- she used a wrong server. The horror. My god, what will become of the republic?

Read the deposition, clearly she knew about the clintonemail.com email system (which she acknowledges in her FBI inteview) but clearly she didn't know about the private server.

From the Judicial Watch deposition:
"the awareness of the server and the presence was something I experienced reading in some news articles about a year, a year-and-a-half ago, when it was -- it was being publicly discussed."

Clearly political bias that Huma walks free.

It is starting to make sense why Daily Caller writers are on wingnut welfare instead of being federal prosecutors.

@davidallen

Is this the photo you meant to post?
Very-Funny-Smiling-Donald-Trump-Picture.jpg

Hell if I know. Maybe a cloud deal? Sure. Yep. Now we all know about email servers, lol. This is the "scandal" they can whip up -- she used a wrong server. The horror. My god, what will become of the republic?
Yeah, classified documents on an unclassified email system. That was gross negligence, er, I mean extremely careless.

Reactions: imprimis
Yeah, classified documents on an unclassified email system. That was gross negligence, er, I mean extremely careless.
And there it is: From "the Mueller investigation is compromised by corrupt political operatives," to "but her emails."

I don't engage you much, but your stammering at defending the fox narratives has been fun. Thank you.

Still curious what you think ol' Flynn is singing to Mueller right now, btw.

So setting aside you parroting the party line, what do you think Flynn is telling Mueller? Hope Mueller gets some juicy stuff from him?

What do you think about Manafort's alleged crimes? Glad he's being charged?
I'm on the record that anyone of those folks that committed a crime should be held accountable for it. Pretty easy concept, at least to me.

And there it is: From "the Mueller investigation is compromised by corrupt political operatives," to "but her emails."
You'll need to kindly point out where I said the Mueller investigation is compromised by corrupt political operatives. Thanks.

Read the deposition, clearly she knew about the clintonemail.com email system (which she acknowledges in her FBI inteview) but clearly she didn't know about the private server.

From the Judicial Watch deposition:
"the awareness of the server and the presence was something I experienced reading in some news articles about a year, a year-and-a-half ago, when it was -- it was being publicly discussed."

Clearly political bias that Huma walks free.
Pretty strange that Abedin didn't know about the private server but acknowledged an incident in which she stopped getting emails on her Clintonemail account so she called Justin Cooper, who was one of several people who helped set up and maintain the server, to help out.

I know, I know. All of those folks are squeaky clean. Never mind the classified emails that were found on Huma's non-security clearance having husband's laptop. Nothing to see there either. The Obama DOJ was packed with integrity.

I don't engage you much, but your stammering at defending the fox narratives has been fun. Thank you.

Still curious what you think ol' Flynn is singing to Mueller right now, btw.
Lol. I'm sorry your team isn't the nice clean group that Think Progress told you they were.

I hope Flynn is singing everything he knows. It would probably suck for him if he lies again. What serious crimes would he have been charged for? I don't recall seeing what serious crimes were dropped.

I didn't imply he should shout it from the rooftops nor did I suggest a press release. It might have been a good idea to notify the folks that provide oversight though.

Do you have any indication they didn’t.

You'll need to kindly point out where I said the Mueller investigation is compromised by corrupt political operatives. Thanks.
So when you said:

"Yes, let's peel back all of the layers including the ones that the FBI has been hiding and lying about. Having a possible political operative in the FBI is a really big deal."

What you really meant was the HRC team didn't secure state department emails properly?

Pretty strange that Abedin didn't know about the private server but acknowledged an incident in which she stopped getting emails on her Clintonemail account so she called Justin Cooper, who was one of several people who helped set up and maintain the server, to help out.
Again if you read the deposition Justin Cooper and Pagliano handled all the Clinton team IT issues.

I know, I know. All of those folks are squeaky clean.
This is a slick attempt to flip the burden of proof.

Medic: Strozk must be letting politics interfere in his job because Flynn got in trouble for lying to the FBI but Huma and Mills didn't.
Sys: What is your source on the Mills/Huma lying to the FBI?
Medic: This Daily Caller things and the Judicial Watch deposition.
Pilt: Read the deposition, there is no lying.
Medic: Oh yeah I am sure they are squeaky clean.

Huma, Mills, and the whole HRC crew have an air of scandal around them, which clearly proves your point that Strozk let politics interfere with his job.

Never mind the classified emails that were found on Huma's non-security clearance having husband's laptop.
Are you positive on this one or did you read this on Daily Caller too?

So when you said:

"Yes, let's peel back all of the layers including the ones that the FBI has been hiding and lying about. Having a possible political operative in the FBI is a really big deal."

What you really meant was the HRC team didn't secure state department emails properly?
Oh, so nothing about Mueller's investigation being compromised as you initially asserted? Weird.

I meant exactly what I said. Having a political operative in the FBI potentially compromising FBI work would be a big deal. Do you disagree?

There was some shady shit surrounding the Clinton email investigation. There's some shady shit surrounding the Trump dossier. Strzok was involved in both. Mueller was smart enough to boot him off the team and probably not for some insignificant thing.

There's a DOJ IG investigation of him currently happening. If the email investigation was compromised by politics, the public has the right to know that. I couldn't care less if Hillary is prosecuted or not. If politics are influencing FBI stuff, the shit needs to stop and whomever is/was responsible should be held accountable.

Oh, so nothing about Mueller's investigation being compromised as you initially asserted? Weird.
You are the original asserter.
I meant exactly what I said. Having a political operative in the FBI potentially compromising FBI work would be a big deal. Do you disagree?
Yeah I guess you have just been talking hypotheticals. Lets make a list of all the agencies and institutions where having political operatives would be a big deal. I'll go first and you can add on:

FBI
DOJ
SEC
FTC
FOMC

your turn.

Are you positive on this one or did you read this on Daily Caller too?
Lol. Welcome to 2017. Pick any source you want. It's out there. It was even covered by CNN. Nevermind that Comey himself stated this to the Senate Judiciary Committee:

"Somehow, her emails were being forwarded to Anthony Weiner, including classified information by her assistant, Huma Abedin."

Huma, Mills, and the whole HRC crew have an air of scandal around them, which clearly proves your point that Strozk let politics interfere with his job.
I didn't claim that Strzok let politics interfere with his job. I don't know that he did or didn't. The course of the email investigation was strange and shit keeps dripping out on it. Strzok was a key figure in the investigation. What I would like to know is if he let politics interfere with him doing his job just as I stated in my very first post on the topic.

You are the original asserter
Nope.

Show me where I asserted that Mueller's investigation was compromised. Second request. Quote my post. Your previous attempt fell flat on its face. Not my fault the quoted post failed to back up your assertion. Maybe you'll have better luck in round 2. Chuckle.

Yeah I guess you have just been talking hypotheticals. Lets make a list of all the agencies and institutions where having political operatives would be a big deal. I'll go first and you can add on:

FBI
DOJ
SEC
FTC
FOMC

your turn.
IRS

Oops.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
No the shit stained trousers were on point.

This is "they slipped me the meds again" Trump. Not nearly as entertaining.
I think the issue is that he's not receiving any meds. He'd probably be less Trumpy if he was getting regular doses of Geodon and Vistaril.

Reactions: davidallen
So if I follow, JD and Pilt think that this Strozh is clean, while Repubs think he is dirty. What I don't understand is how in the world, in a department of 35,000 people, 1 agent served as a primary investigator for the two most politically charged investigations in recent FBI history, and that individual has demonstrated in direct communications (twitter) a clear leaning towards one side of the political aisle. Surely JD and Pilt, you can recognize at a minimum this is terrible optics for the FBI.

So if I follow, JD and Pilt think that this Strozh is clean, while Repubs think he is dirty. What I don't understand is how in the world, in a department of 35,000 people, 1 agent served as a primary investigator for the two most politically charged investigations in recent FBI history, and that individual has demonstrated in direct communications (twitter) a clear leaning towards one side of the political aisle. Surely JD and Pilt, you can recognize at a minimum this is terrible optics for the FBI.

You “follow” incorrectly with regards to me.

I have said nothing of the sort, nor indicated that I believe he is clean.

What I don't understand is how in the world, in a department of 35,000 people, 1 agent served as a primary investigator for the two most politically charged investigations in recent FBI history, and that individual has demonstrated in direct communications (twitter) a clear leaning towards one side of the political aisle.

mind numbing from mueller to strohz nobody plugged accountability into the equation

one would have to get to quite the place of oblivion to even consider moving forward into an investigation with political donations and public proclamations of support in your pocket.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT