ADVERTISEMENT

Trump believes Virginia is in play

The only reason Trump would be going to VA is if the internal polling for Cao is way better than the external polling indicates and they think the Trump boost could push him over the finish line. The state makes no difference in the presidential race. If Trump is even close to winning Virginia, then he's got 300 EVs in the bag already.

The only reason Trump would be going to VA is if the internal polling for Cao is way better than the external polling indicates and they think the Trump boost could push him over the finish line. The state makes no difference in the presidential race. If Trump is even close to winning Virginia, then he's got 300 EVs in the bag already.
Don’t forget Youngkin cleaned up the voter rolls (DOJ is suing him over it) and passed an EO that all ballots had to be paper (no electronic voting machines).

I live here, it’s different this cycle. But, I live in a pretty red area.

Trump winning Virginia would make a massive difference in the presidential race. That means the left has to steal another state to make up for losing VA.
You're missing the point. If Trump can actually win Virginia, home of 80% of the liberal working Government class, then he's so far ahead in the more moderate states that he'd just be running up the score. It would give him a pretty hefty mandate though.

You're missing the point. If Trump can actually win Virginia, home of 80% of the liberal working Government class, then he's so far ahead in the more moderate states that he'd just be running up the score. It would give him a pretty hefty mandate though.
Which is what we need in order to do the heavy lifting Trump and WE want to do. If Trump barely wins, then 90% of what will get done over the next 4 years will come from his desk via EO. And that can just be undone the next time a Dem takes office. The RINOs will fight him every step of the way, he could lose both the Senate and House in midterms, further knee-capping progress.

We need to run up the score. We need a mandate from the people to make HUGE changes. That's how Trump has the backing to abolish the IRS, to repeal the 16th Amendment, to end the Fed. To make the life-changing moves we need to make.

We cannot run this score up high enough.

Reactions: fatman76
I hate to break it to any of you, but the 16th amendment isn't getting repealed. In fact, given the political polarization of the states, I doubt there will be another constitutional change in my lifetime.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT