ADVERTISEMENT

Trump approval rating 52% ...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
... per Rasmussen. Much higher than Obama at this point in his term.

The impeachment hearings have been a hit for Orange Man.

IG report drops next week. The big boom drops when Barr's investigation is complete.

It's over Dems.

Guess there's no debate to be had. Just fake lol bravado as impeachment staggers toward it's inevitable fate.

The speech Barr gave a few weeks ago blasting the #resistance is what will eventually be referred to in the movie and books based on the events we are experiencing as "foreshadowing."

Guess there's no debate to be had. Just fake lol bravado as impeachment staggers toward it's inevitable fate.

The speech Barr gave a few weeks ago blasting the #resistance is what will eventually be referred to in the movie and books based on the events we are experiencing as "foreshadowing."
Omg, El lol from the window to wall. El lol till the sweat drops off my balls. Till all these magas crawl.

Reactions: Syskatine
Omg, El lol from the window to wall. El lol till the sweat drops off my balls. Till all these magas crawl.
You shouldn't be able to order spying on political enemies and get away with it.

You shouldn't be able to target political opposition thru the IRS and get away with it.

If in government service, you shouldn't be able to resist and thwart the policies of a duly elected commander in chief just because it doesn't reflect your globalist world view.

lol

Reactions: Pokeabear
You shouldn't be able to order spying on political enemies and get away with it.

You shouldn't be able to target political opposition thru the IRS and get away with it.

If in government service, you shouldn't be able to resist and thwart the policies of a duly elected commander in chief just because it doesn't reflect your globalist world view.
The strong do what they will. The weak suffer what they must.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Do you not pay attention to the news?

The IG report is dropping next week. Barr's criminal investigation is coming sometime in the near future.

It's not going to be good for team D (or more accurately, team G).

Man I've been trying to bait magapoke into a bet on this ig stuff... Now pilt is. No takers. Since talking shit has no consequences and losing a bet would, I'll just assume ya'll will decline to wager. Such confidence!

Man I've been trying to bait magapoke into a bet on this ig stuff... Now pilt is. No takers. Since talking shit has no consequences and losing a bet would, I'll just assume ya'll will decline to wager. Such confidence!
The real show is going to be the AG investigation. The IG report is just jiggling the door knob.

The real show is going to be the AG investigation. The IG report is just jiggling the door knob.

Wait... Now the IG isn't gonna be the bombshell? There's ANOTHER one we have to wait on?!?

Wait. Now we can refer to pills again?

Lol you born followers are just like Trump. Whine and claim pols are irrelevant and then run and brag about them if he cracks 50.​

So maybe we could put her in line behind Hillary? Huber had her dead to rights, the clock was ticking, and then it was another guy with ANOTHER IG report. Now it's... Barr is gonna do it?

Why hasn't Hillary been prosecuted?

I kid. We all know that MAGA just screams to imprison everyone they disagree with, like a third world shithole mentality. Meanwhile, can't keep count of all the Trump hanger ons that actually do get convicted, lol. Can't make this stuff up.

You’ve been told. Several times now.

I know. I can't help myself. Just keeping me on pins and needles after the Hillary prosecution went tits up. Are ya'll just gonna stand there and scream lock em' up, or actually do something? It's been several years now. Hell Mueller is over and we're on to impeachment, you'd think ya'll could at least get something filed 3 years into the Fatass admin.

Do you not pay attention to the news?

The IG report is dropping next week. Barr's criminal investigation is coming sometime in the near future.

It's not going to be good for team D (or more accurately, team G).
All meaningless predictions from someone who is frankly either pretty dumb or at least a world class troll. Put some skin in the game.

Sounds like something a commie would say.
I like that quote. Where is the Republican counterpunching on Lerner, for example? One of those organizations that was denied tax exempt status by her office should sue TF out of her. She violated their civil rights under color of law. That’s not only a federal crime, it’s a civil lawsuit waiting to happen as well.

Our side does little to nothing in retribution. Our side just lays there like a doormat. And that’s not meant to excuse Lerner’s bad behavior.

Time to shit on some people who have had it coming for a long time.

Reactions: squeak
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT