ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Administration Considering Withdrawing U.S. Troops from Afghanistan

Alexander the Great, the British and the Soviet Union found no good end there and neither will we. We have better use for American lives and money elsewhere, but most importantly right here at home.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ring-withdrawing-u-s-troops-from-afghanistan/

Not only that...the Soviets went strictly Old Testament and couldn't win, so no way with our BS ROE's can we succeed. Bring our troops home and let those barbarians defend themselves or die off.

48427170_2382968005110528_4119668094144610304_n.jpg

We can’t protect everyone and fix every problem.
I know and in my mind I understand. But it hurts to think of what will happen to our friend in Afghanistan and the girls who attend the school.

I've talked to Raja and she tells the story of her taking a drink of water every morning from the well in order to make sure that it wasn't poisoned in the night by the Taliban. Think about that for a minute. She's willing to die every day in order to make sure the girls in the school are safe and can learn.

I asked her specifically what did she think would happen if the American troops ever left. She just started to cry.

I know and in my mind I understand. But it hurts to think of what will happen to our friend in Afghanistan and the girls who attend the school.

I've talked to Raja and she tells the story of her taking a drink of water every morning from the well in order to make sure that it wasn't poisoned in the night by the Taliban. Think about that for a minute. She's willing to die every day in order to make sure the girls in the school are safe and can learn.

I asked her specifically what did she think would happen if the American troops ever left. She just started to cry.
Kinda pales in comparison to the “problems” most of us have here in the US.

the taliban need to be gutted like fish

shame even the good guys are warlords and thugs

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Kinda pales in comparison to the “problems” most of us have here in the US.

there’s a basic rule of law here

that diminishes with third world slime balls like imran awan even mexicans who cross illegally

Awful. There aren't "good" guys we can arm from over here?

Awful. There aren't "good" guys we can arm from over here?
Arm? not really. The local elders may defend her and the school after the success she's had. She's included them in her own way at every step. So there is a little hope; however unlikely.

Fine with me. Bring em' home. Why are we even still there?

I was shocked that President Obama didn't get us completely out and am surprised that Trump is potentially moving us out.

I also thought that we would win 8 games during the regular season this year.

It is a tragic condition that many people live in. You and BV have my respect for supporting them and your friend has my eternal respect for being willing to die for such a noble cause.

The organization that @Ostatedchi and I support is one of the things that gives me pause for pulling out of Afghanistan. The stories of Raja risking her life every day, girls standing up for themselves to get an education instead of marrying at 12 and 13 years of age, the successes of the women that have graduated this school and now can make changes. I don't think that we will ever change things in that region with our military. I HOPE that our military is just buying them some time. Allowing a few of them to survive so that some small ripples of change can grow in to waves. Our military is not changing the region, fixing things, or putting better people in power. They are holding back the evil from consuming people that really have the power to make lasting change like Raja, the brave teachers at this school, and the girls that attend these schools.

The organization that @Ostatedchi and I support is one of the things that gives me pause for pulling out of Afghanistan. The stories of Raja risking her life every day, girls standing up for themselves to get an education instead of marrying at 12 and 13 years of age, the successes of the women that have graduated this school and now can make changes. I don't think that we will ever change things in that region with our military. I HOPE that our military is just buying them some time. Allowing a few of them to survive so that some small ripples of change can grow in to waves. Our military is not changing the region, fixing things, or putting better people in power. They are holding back the evil from consuming people that really have the power to make lasting change like Raja, the brave teachers at this school, and the girls that attend these schools.

There is one thing that would save those girls and one thing only. And it might not even save them personally, but future generations would have the best shot to succeed. It’s the same thing that would have won in Vietnam.

The absolute might of America and NATO. The taliban/isis are cockroaches and we just step on them, force them to different parts of the house, but never put the resources in to eradicate them.

Look at the Palestinian terrorists. They hold Israel hostage because modern societies would rather bleed to death both sides instead of conquer and force the other side to give up their ways.

There is one thing that would save those girls and one thing only. And it might not even save them personally, but future generations would have the best shot to succeed. It’s the same thing that would have won in Vietnam.

The absolute might of America and NATO. The taliban/isis are cockroaches and we just step on them, force them to different parts of the house, but never put the resources in to eradicate them.

Look at the Palestinian terrorists. They hold Israel hostage because modern societies would rather bleed to death both sides instead of conquer and force the other side to give up their ways.

Palestine was Palestine before Israel was Israel.

I mean.... where do we stop?

https://www.dw.com/en/women-say-moroccos-invasive-virginity-tests-are-assault/a-46911585

Reactions: BvillePoker

I actually agree with Sys here. If our goal is to make the world a better place via our military, then why aren't we sending troops to Central America to clean up Venezuela, Honduras, and the other countries that are so destitute and corrupt that tens of thousands of their citizens are risking their lives to trek thousands of miles for any semblance of an opportunity. Why haven't we intervened in the Mali civil war which the UN has called the GREATEST humanitarian crisis in our lifetime and has created over 1M refugees.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT