ADVERTISEMENT

Toon is wound up this morning

tenor.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Great thread.

He'll always be the classic "Wharry" to me. Ya'll remember when he came on here and made the solemn vow to disappear for a year.

Great thread.

He'll always be the classic "Wharry" to me. Ya'll remember when he came on here and made the solemn vow to disappear for a year.

I posted like five times in 10 months.

Member when you made a 2 year ban bet on Hillary Clinton??? How did that work out??

I posted like five times in 10 months.

Member when you made a 2 year ban bet on Hillary Clinton??? How did that work out??

You were back here in a week like a mangy, fat, tweaking whore. Yes, such a lack of self control you were both tweaking AND fat.

Frank and I did bidniss on the other hand brokered by megapork. I'm currently under a vow to not discuss a certain topic until Saturday at 10:38 a.m. or I'd say more. One guy even criticized it after he was begged to participate. I'm not saying names, but his name rhymes with "wrong."

Speaking of disappearing acts, where has Alfalfa gone? Did he join the OU fan board?

Speaking of disappearing acts, where has Alfalfa gone? Did he join the OU fan board?

His conspiracies had finally reached full blossom. He reeeeally got out on a limb or two and became the board punchline.

You were back here in a week like a mangy, fat, tweaking whore. Yes, such a lack of self control you were both tweaking AND fat.

Frank and I did bidniss on the other hand brokered by megapork. I'm currently under a vow to not discuss a certain topic until Saturday at 10:38 a.m. or I'd say more. One guy even criticized it after he was begged to participate. I'm not saying names, but his name rhymes with "wrong."

Fake news but it’s obvious that gets under your skin.

And that you are a welcher. Surprised Ponca Dan even tried this with someone of your reputation.

Did Toon get himself banned again? I thought he's been pretty running pretty cool since his last return. Did someone sabotage his radiator hose?

Did Toon get himself banned again? I thought he's been pretty running pretty cool since his last return. Did someone sabotage his radiator hose?

Not sure. I challenged one thing and got called an idiot by him. So, I assumed he was just being himself.

Reactions: Medic007
I complimented him and he told me to die. That may have been it, although I didn’t ask for the ban. I think it’s fun having him around.

I’m right cheer. I’ll be able to post more in a few weeks. Have multiple projects all hitting at once on both coasts. I seriously need about 60 hours in the day.

When I get back we’ll continue to debate whether Sis can actually hit a pull-up without tears.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT