ADVERTISEMENT

Toon going nuts on twitter

Nah...he doesn’t really understand the concept....because he’s an puppet NPC himself just parroting his handlers.
But he's got a ton of colored illustrations on speed dial. Surely you don't think Harry is incapable of understanding colored illustrations. I know his choice in BBQ is really bad, but come on MeanboyJD.

Reactions: CowboyJD
All of a sudden NPC is everywhere.

Just think that the NPC spouting fools call us sheep and lemmings. There the one walking off the cliff in unison.

Last edited:
But he's got a ton of colored illustrations on speed dial. Surely you don't think Harry is incapable of understanding colored illustrations. I know his choice in BBQ is really bad, but come on MeanboyJD.

LiberalDenierJD thank you very much.

Reactions: Medic007
Gas lighting is another name for hypernormalization or whataboutisim. All spring from the banks of the Moskva.
Hmmm. I thought gaslighting was a long known psychological tactic used to make people believe that reality isn't reality, like what abusers do to their victims. Maybe that's what you mean by "hypernormalization?"

Hmmm. I thought gaslighting was a long known psychological tactic used to make people believe that reality isn't reality, like what abusers do to their victims. Maybe that's what you mean by "hypernormalization?"
Basically, also see whataboutisim.

He's missing the intent of the NPC meme, which is... unsurprising.
Not sure I agree. I think he's just defining two separate terms for our BBQ challenged boardmate. I'm pretty sure he gets the NPC meme.

Whataboutism is the creation of a logical fallacy to shift attention from your own stupid shit. Not sure how that marries with gaslighting.
They are interchangeable and sysonomous with Russian influence operations. It’s part of how the USSR controlled and now Russia controls its populace. It’s a popular technique amongst authoritarian regimes.

They are interchangeable and sysonomous with Russian influence operations. It’s part of how the USSR controlled and now Russia controls its populace. It’s a popular technique amongst authoritarian regimes.
Do you think that US politics are devoid of gaslighting and whataboutism?

A loaded question? ;)
How is my question loaded? It's a yes or no question. I didn't put any weight on either answer. If I had I would have typed something like "You know that gaslighting doesn't occur in US politics, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT