ADVERTISEMENT

Time to ditch Mitch

wyomingosualum

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
Sorry if this topic has already been covered. I am not able to spend as much time as I’d like to on the board.

But I made time this morning to write both of my US Senators and asked them to not vote for Mitch McConnell to retain his minority leadership position. Pulling GOP funding from several senate candidates who had a chance to win is unforgivable.

I hope I’m not the only one who did this. Time will tell.

Sorry if this topic has already been covered. I am not able to spend as much time as I’d like to on the board.

But I made time this morning to write both of my US Senators and asked them to not vote for Mitch McConnell to retain his minority leadership position. Pulling GOP funding from several senate candidates who had a chance to win is unforgivable.

His time is way past & agree wholeheartedly he needs to be gone. I look at him as a CEO & further look at all the things they had going in their favor as a forecast of incredible growth. One would have thought his "corporation" would have announced the best years they have ever had by a factor of 10 & they then would anticipate the same over the next two years. Then the next corporate release they announce that the record year had in fact only seen a .0005% increase in revenue. They would fire his sorry ass & anyone whose nose is buried in said ass.

I've been critical of Trump lately because in 2015, his appearance on the national political stage so disrupted & confounded the "normal" political landscape and the libs really didn't know what to do except russia, russia, russia, Ukraine interference, sending swat teams to arrest 60+ year olds & basically giving the man zero credit, even when he spent hours answering their dumbass questions. No doubt he was & is increasingly his own worst enemy & I hold him responsible for some of the nonsense we are currently seeing...but Cocaine Mitch can't escape the same scrutiny. Serious the guy help fund a turncoat rino heifer in AK to try to rub out a true conservative. Unforgivable! While Trump had what I consider some boner endorsements (and honestly they should all STFU about endorsing anyone, let the people decide who they want to represent them, not who Trump, McConnell, Schumer or anyone else wants to represent them) but in 2020 Trump didn't push Martha McSally (terrible choice) in AZ who succeeded to lose to that dam stiff Kelly nor did he push Loffler (sp) in GA against Warnock. Both of those R candidates sucked terribly & lost races that were winnable....last I check they were "picked" by the RNC, not Trump.

Trump piled on by encouraging people to not vote in the GA runoffs which almost certainly elected Warnock & the other fool D whose name escapes me.

These RINO's can try to paint this as a victory because "at least they won the house" but this election stood for so much more......How can you not convince people who are paying $2.50 gal more for gas, 50% more for eggs, who think at a 75% clip the country is headed in the wrong direction & huge increases across the board that your ideas are better? I said back in June when the polls were pointing to a "red Wave" never underestimate the R's ability to screw this up.....and screw it up they did, in spades!

Electing H Walker now is of more importance than anything I can think of politically in the last 4-6 years maybe.

My only hope is that if things don't get better that people start to see that their "abortion protest vote" bit them in the ass & there are indeed greener pastures than voting for the libcomdems based on a procedure still available in many states.

Few other things they need to come out & say;
1. RNC needs to unequivocally state "we will not push, support OR vote on a national abortion ban." This is a state & state only issue
2. Quit endorsing people. It is the lazy man's way out of educating themselves & being politically active.
3. Cocaine Mitch & McCarthy need to go. Turn leadership into a blood sport like overall politics is. They have failed & continue to do so.
4. Something has to be done about the ground game & early voting.....either play by the current rules & get ground games going like your opponent or change it on the state levels but the leadership needs to wake the F up here.
5. Quit appearing on enemy media shows to have your knob slobbered on. You will never ever win them over & whatever you say unless it is disparaging of the conservatives, will be misconstrued and or taken completely out of context.
6. As good as Trump was, he will never hit that mark again. If I were thinking about running for president in 2024 wouldn't say a thing about him, but instead just let trump continue to cook off rounds through the bottom of his own boat.
7. Anyone who mentions another word about a "stolen election" needs to be beaten so severely they can't walk & then threatened with their life if they don't resign. It's over & no matter what evidence is or isn't out there it can't be changed & continuing to whine about it illustrates an incredibly ability to not look towards a brighter future for all Americans.

Thankfully in 2024 the libcomdems have a ton more seats to defend in what appears, at least now, very winnable seats (23 of 33 seats up for election are held by the libcomdems). They need to start working on Manchin's replacement right now. along with Tester (Montana) and any in red or red leaning states. Hopefully people like Sanders will retire & people like Simena will be primaried by radical nut jobs.

Can't believe such a completely winnable set of races was pissed away.....only solace will be that the house (assuming it does flip) can stop some of the nonsense & get the markets back on track. I want to retire in 5-years damit!

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

Please oh please give the gig to Ron Johnson.

Electing H Walker now is of more importance than anything I can think of politically in the last 4-6 years maybe.
Somewhat agree see below
4. Something has to be done about the ground game & early voting.....either play by the current rules & get ground games going like your opponent or change it on the state levels but the leadership needs to wake the F up here.
Yes voting laws need to return to preCovid rules and early voting timeline shortened and moved much closer election day with all votes counted by midnight on election day ...see below
7. Anyone who mentions another word about a "stolen election" needs to be beaten so severely they can't walk & then threatened with their life if they don't resign.
Well mentioning the stolen election is how you press for the things you want done in your point #4.
Manchin's replacement right now. along with Tester (Montana) and any in red or red leaning states. Hopefully people like Sanders will retire & people like Simena will be primaried by radical nut jobs.
If we win with Walker we need to offer Manchin the moon to flip and give us 51

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT