ADVERTISEMENT

Thread: Israel-Hamas war

Dems have proven to be the pro-Iran party. Trump brought peace they brought back war.
They secured the return of American political prisoners by allowing the release of Frozen Iranian money taken in prior sanctions against Iran. Taking care of Americans unlawfully detained by Iran.

Palestinians attacked Israel and Israel will retaliate and then some with American backing and political support worldwide.

Reactions: steer jock
They secured the return of American political prisoners by allowing the release of Frozen Iranian money taken in prior sanctions against Iran. Taking care of Americans unlawfully detained by Iran.
You don't negotiate with terrorists. You don't. Everyone knows this. You encourage more terrorism. This is the lack of leadership we have in this country. It is beyond stupid and hurts our national security.

And as a result most likely more than 5 American lives have been lost or have become prisoners of terrorists due to the recent terrorism on Israel, funded by the very bribe money Biden sent Iran to get those prisoners back. The "good" of that far outweighs the devastating loss of lives and risk of nuclear war. Biden and this administration is weakness and bribery in action. Beyond stupid.

In the current WH everything is for sale, everyone knows this. They have a paper trail from China and Ukraine to the big guy and Hunter.

Would not surprise me if the Biden crime family got a cut of the $6B.

Iran is on the state department list as terrorist country/organization and no one in the US can do business with them, without facing a fine. I know an NPO that issued a membership to someone from Iran accidentally and they were fined $250K.

But our dumbass Prez can do this shit? Hypocrites, treasonous if you ask me.

Last edited:
This is how stupid this administration is, how you can not be infuriated over this? They KNEW Iran would do this. The head of the student council of your local high school can run this country better than the clown show embarrassing our once great nation on the world stage and going to start a potential nuclear war.

Depends on whose ox is getting gored. If you were one of those Americans released you probably would be pretty happy your government got you home.

Different strokes for different folks.

Depends on whose ox is getting gored. If you were one of those Americans released you probably would be pretty happy your government got you home.

Different strokes for different folks.
You seriously defending this? I would never expect my Prez to pay $1.20B for my release and for that to mean hundreds of innocent lives lost, women and children. More US citizens killed and imprisoned. We might see video again of US civilians having their heads cut-off. Which will incite and motivate the ME radicals as they see how weak the US is.

Potential middle east war that might lead to further world conflicts and nuclear conflict. No, I am not that selfish, or that stupid. At some point I would be trying to figure out how to escape, kill my captor, or kill myself.

I wouldn't be stupid enough to travel to Iran which has a decades long track record of arbitrary detention of Americans.
We don’t know what Americans were involved and what if any intel they may possess our people may have wanted. Usually actions like this involve government assets our government wants back and the information they bring with them.

Not a lot, a little. A few voted for this idiocy in the WH and in policy.
If this was Trump Dems would be losing their minds. Gas prices through the roof ( he said he was gonna end fossil fuels so what did you expect?), inflation, Russia invades Ukraine, border out of control, botched withdrawal of Afghanistan costing 13 American lives, China closer to Taiwan, giving 6 billion to Iran and Hamas attacks Israel. Wake the F up you idiots voted for this Alzheimer’s patient in the White House.

I didn’t know Hunter Biden and his dad were orange
For Pete’s sake! Hunter isn’t a politician and not an elected official! He’s all you clowns got to try and find malfeasance and you had to make a bunch of his laptop stuff up at Steve Bannon’s direction!

As a private citizen, if he’s guilty, nail his hide! If Joe broke the law nail his hide!

Sheesh! Find something or STHU you continue to embarrass yourselves with your conspiracies with no basis in fact!
😝😝😝

GOP…… goofballs on parade!!!!🤣🤣🤣

For Pete’s sake! Hunter isn’t a politician and not an elected official! He’s all you clowns got to try and find malfeasance and you had to make a bunch of his laptop stuff up at Steve Bannon’s direction!

As a private citizen, if he’s guilty, nail his hide! If Joe broke the law nail his hide!

Sheesh! Find something or STHU you continue to embarrass yourselves with your conspiracies with no basis in fact!
😝😝😝

GOP…… goofballs on parade!!!!🤣🤣🤣
You defend this. You defend your government KNOWINGLY giving a terrorist state $6B, that the US Secretary of State admits will be spent on trying to kill Americans and anyone else that believes in western civilization. I don't find this funny. You do. People are dying right now asshole.

is there a better type of self righteousness than that of Internet self righteousness?
You ok with this? Sending $6B to a terrorist state that has vowed death to America and our Sec of State admits how Iran spends all of its money? Spends it for terrorism. They knew in advance how this money would be spent.

Simple yes or no will do.

People are dying, lives are at stake.

We have every right and should be asking that question. I stand on the side of protecting American lives, bribing terrorists with $6B to gain 5 Americans to score a political victory that was purchased and not negotiated. Well? Iran and Hamas killed that party pretty quick, don't you think?

No matter where you stand on this civilian slaughter, what should concern everyone is how the Israeli intelligence never had a clue this was getting ready to happen.

Translated, if they can organize such a complete surprise attack there, with numerous preventive measures in place to stop just such an event then it could happen in the US which virtually has no preventive measures in place. It is obvious weapons & people can get through sophisticated border measures now & along the US borders anyone hiring the right people are almost 100% assured to get through.

Could be their already here. Our intelligence agencies better start digging deep now.

Last edited:
Okstate1, clean up your own house and all the insurrectionist felons already convicted all over your party before pointing fingers elsewhere imo, or be a blind hypocrite.

Who knew we had so many Republican law breakers disloyal to our democracy and constitution and in essence enemies of the United States supporting a coup and attempted overthrow of our government littered throughout Congress and Supreme Court as some info now shows!

Alito and Thomas knew of Trump’s insurrection plans as some indicted conspirators, who have provided information once receiving plea deals, show! Add both McCarthy and Jim Jordan and others attending a Trump meeting where his plans were discussed and they failed to support and defend the constitution by not reporting that plan!

More indictments will be forthcoming imo to include sitting members of Congress who failed to defend the constitution and may have aided the insurrection and attempted overthrow of our government especially those that sought pardons from Trump after the fact!

The people still rule in this country as long as voting continues and people in both parties have integrity and value democracy and the rule of law! Anybody opposed to that are enemies of the United States of America imo.

The oath to the constitution requires defending it against enemies foreign and DOMESTIC and it’s obvious we have some house cleaning to do in our own government before any debates about political policy will occur.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Okstate1, clean up your own house and all the insurrectionist felons already convicted all over your party before pointing fingers elsewhere imo, or be a blind hypocrite.

Who knew we had so many Republican law breakers disloyal to our democracy and constitution and in essence enemies of the United States supporting a coup and attempted overthrow of our government littered throughout Congress and Supreme Court as some info now shows!

Alito and Thomas knew of Trump’s insurrection plans as some indicted conspirators, who have provided information once receiving plea deals, show! Add both McCarthy and Jim Jordan and others attending a Trump meeting where his plans were discussed and they failed to support and defend the constitution by not reporting that plan!

More indictments will be forthcoming imo to include sitting members of Congress who failed to defend the constitution and may have aided the insurrection and attempted overthrow of our government especially those that sought pardons from Trump after the fact!

The people still rule in this country as long as voting continues and people in both parties have integrity and value democracy and the rule of law! Anybody opposed to that are enemies of the United States of America imo.

The oath to the constitution requires defending it against enemies foreign and DOMESTIC and it’s obvious we have some house cleaning to do in our own government before any debates about political policy will occur.
Stop deflecting. Trump is out of office.

Your problem is you hate half this country more than those who have sworn death to America, real terrorists.

The administration in place sent $6B to Iran, a terrorist state that vows death to America. The Sec of Sate admitted the money would be spent on state sponsored Iranian terrorism. How can we do that without approval from Congress??????? It is ok if it is your voted in dictator doing it.

Biden paid a $6B bribe for a morally unacceptable "political win".

You defended this action.

You also responded talking about wingnuts and laughing emojis. People are dying, and the world might be at a tipping point. The US can't fight a 3 front war, and this administration is providing the weakness and leadership void for that to happen.

Sorry, you get to own that because you support it, in your own words. You can't even think about being critical of the current administration because you are exactly what you think you hate in terms of team politics.

Use your voice to clean house now, those in power who have seen the world become far less safe over weakness and bribes. We now openly buy off terrorists, and one team is ok with that. Being a terrorist while Biden is in office pays unbelievably well. He rewards that behavior.

Last edited:
Man, I can’t wait till will have a President that the majority can be proud of and we can work together for the greater good! We pretty much seem to have lost sight of the “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country” speech from JFK. While we wait for the Unicorn, is this particular war going on, are we going to stay out of it, or will we ultimately feel the need / pressure / fvcking history to get involved? I’m not the most political person on the board, by a long shot, but at one time, wasn’t Israel one of our biggest allies and us their’s? Does that not still remain the same?

I don’t hate anyone and certainly not half the country. I don’t respect law breakers, insurrectionists, or anybody disloyal to our country and who supports such!

I don’t agree with everything Biden or his administration does. All I know and believe is they aren’t wishing to do the United States in and transition this country into an authoritarian oligarchy with some wannabe dictator destroying democracy and the vote.

Like I said, if Joe Biden or any member of his administration break the law nail their hides. But until there is proof that occurred, just wishing it so doesn’t make it reality and this persistence in believing misinformation or conspiracies with no facts to support it is both insane and tragic.

Man, I can’t wait till will have a President that the majority can be proud of and we can work together for the greater good! We pretty seem to have lost sight of the “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country” speech from JFK. While we wait for the Unicorn, is this particular war going on, are we going to stay out of it, or will we ultimately feel the need / pressure / fvcking history to get involved? I’m not the most political person on the board, by a long shot, but at one time, wasn’t Israel one of our biggest allies and us their’s? Does that not still remain the same?
That is a complicated answer on Israel. I would suggest taking that question to the Politics board. We do have members of Congress that are hostile towards Israel now.

I don’t hate anyone and certainly not half the country. I don’t respect law breakers, insurrectionists, or anybody disloyal to our country and who supports such!

I don’t agree with everything Biden or his administration does. All I know and believe is they aren’t wishing to do the United States in and transition this country into an authoritarian oligarchy with some wannabe dictator destroying democracy and the vote.

Like I said, if Joe Biden or any member of his administration break the law nail their hides. But until there is proof that occurred, just wishing it so doesn’t make it reality and this persistence in believing misinformation or conspiracies with no facts to support it is both insane and tragic.

So you still defend this administration bribing terrorists with $6B and the Sec of State admitting they KNEW Iran would spend it on terrorism. Got it. Who is the wingnut? Looks to be you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT