ADVERTISEMENT

Things I Never Got Into

Man maybe I missed it in this thread... but freaking Star Wars. The first three ever made, good enough. The rest freaking suck balls.

Knight Rider
The A team
Harry potter, until recently
Whiskey, until recently
Cigars
Fat-bottom girls.

Never knew this thread existed. Very interesting. What's so great thought is that with all the things that everyone likes or never got into we all found each over a love for OSU sports.

One thing I've never gotten into is wine or really alcohol in general. It always makes me feel bad when I tell someone that and they inevitably think it's simply a matter of me never trying "insert any type of drink here." It all tastes the same to me.

Reactions: CowboyPhil
Sci-fi I have friends that are still into sci-fi movies. I liked my Star Wars back in the day and will still watch the new ones once for nostalgia sake but the rest of the genre- no way. Matrix, Ex Machina, etc. no way I would enjoy that. Note: I do not classify the Marvel movies as sci-fi as I am entertained by most of these.

Binge shows: GOT, LOST, BREAKING BAD, TWD, etc. How does anyone have time for that? I haven't seen an episode of Breaking Bad or TWD. I always enjoyed Sopranos and the goat- Justified and now occasionally will watch some Longmire, Ozark or similar on a flight but I in no way would ever get caught up with those series. People that watch those must have a ton of time on their hands and just sit on a couch all weekend or not have kids within viewing distance in the evenings.

New Vehicles: disgusts me to see people to buy a highly depreciable asset that they can't afford and have monthly payments on it.

Church membership: Yes I am there most sundays (same church) but have never seen the need to "join".

Selfies: Nope

Tobacco: None

Multi-level Marketing: Pure evil. For women who have nothing better to do than spam up a social media site or men who want to lose friends. Ever notice how most of these idiots go from one product to another MLM product?

Sci-fi I have friends that are still into sci-fi movies. I liked my Star Wars back in the day and will still watch the new ones once for nostalgia sake but the rest of the genre- no way. Matrix, Ex Machina, etc. no way I would enjoy that. Note: I do not classify the Marvel movies as sci-fi as I am entertained by most of these.

Binge shows: GOT, LOST, BREAKING BAD, TWD, etc. How does anyone have time for that? I haven't seen an episode of Breaking Bad or TWD. I always enjoyed Sopranos and the goat- Justified and now occasionally will watch some Longmire, Ozark or similar on a flight but I in no way would ever get caught up with those series. People that watch those must have a ton of time on their hands and just sit on a couch all weekend or not have kids within viewing distance in the evenings.

New Vehicles: disgusts me to see people to buy a highly depreciable asset that they can't afford and have monthly payments on it.

Church membership: Yes I am there most sundays (same church) but have never seen the need to "join".

Selfies: Nope

Tobacco: None

Multi-level Marketing: Pure evil. For women who have nothing better to do than spam up a social media site or men who want to lose friends. Ever notice how most of these idiots go from one product to another MLM product?

I get what you are saying on new vehicles but I have really had some bad luck with used vehicles not actually being taken care of as well as it appeared. I had two new vehicles years ago that I owned for nearly 10 years each. Best vehicle experiences I ever had.

Church membership is merely so I can vote on church business. There really isn’t a need beyond that.

I wish I had even half the spare time that all these Netflix junkies seem to have. I’m lucky if I get an hour to myself each day outside of a shower and sitting on the pot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT