ADVERTISEMENT

"There's no way there can be election fraud..."

“Fortunately the system we have in place works, the improper registrations were flagged in a timely manner and the information was turned over to law enforcement for prosecution,” Vancore added. “We are also pleased to inform you that there was no attempt by this person or persons to cast a ballot.”

“Fortunately the system we have in place works, the improper registrations were flagged in a timely manner and the information was turned over to law enforcement for prosecution,” Vancore added. “We are also pleased to inform you that there was no attempt by this person or persons to cast a ballot.”
🤣

I knew you'd bite.

So, we've nothing to fret about?

Gosh, you're a perfunctory tool.

Perfunctory? Crack a dictionary and look it up. College graduate.

Reactions: iasooner1
If the system worked whenever a death certificate was filed it would automatically removed the person from the voting rolls. Social Security, many credit card companies and others get immediate notification when a death certificate is filed.

I will say it again. Basic logic. Either the system works and people who attempt fraud get caught, resulting in no significant impact. Or, the system does not work, and both sides are doing it. The narrative that the system is broken and only the Democrats are cheating is simply partisan bullshit.

I will say it again. Basic logic. Either the system works and people who attempt fraud get caught, resulting in no significant impact. Or, the system does not work, and both sides are doing it. The narrative that the system is broken and only the Democrats are cheating is simply partisan bullshit.
Catching election fraud means there is no election fraud...lol, ok.

Yes, but it's only the Democrats that screech about any attempts to make ekections more secure.

Is it your contention that only Democrats have been caught?
tenor.gif

Political animals from both parties lie, cheat, and flaunt corruption all day right out in the open without any threat of consequences. You think that for some reason they draw the line at trying to steal an election?

We don't have enough systems in place to even look for voting corruption, let alone find any. And no politician would have it any other way

I've never heard a Republican suggest I'm too stupid to obtain a photo ID to present at the voting booth. When Texas required voters present a photo ID to vote, Democrats screamed it was unfair to minorities. We all know intent was fraud.
On Nextdoor this AM, the rabble-rousers in my city are claiming the GOP rolling caravans are tantamount to voter suppression. Looks like OBiden and the Ho are suppressing their own voters.

Basic logic, better known as "common sense" tells anyone that has it, if voter fraud is being caught there is much more that is taking place.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Total Bullshit
While his "stat" likely isn't accurate, there's zero way you can deny that Democrats are always against increased election security. Because of that, it gives the appearance that you and your team are more OK with cheating than Republicans.

And the push for felons, illegals, and kids to vote doesn't help. Low information targets for the Democrats.

So, we agree that both sides are guilty of it.

If you had been paying attention you would already know the answer to that. IMO those that commit voter fraud, regardless of party, are traitors to our country and as such should face firing squads.

While his "stat" likely isn't accurate, there's zero way you can deny that Democrats are always against increased election security. Because of that, it gives the appearance that you and your team are more OK with cheating than Republicans.

And the push for felons, illegals, and kids to vote doesn't help. Low information targets for the Democrats.

More BS. Parroting of conservative propaganda.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Do you suffer from lack of self awareness or are you just dumb?
Really fatty.....self awareness!!!!! Coming from Team Clinton and Biden swallower....is quite ironic. Guess we will know who’s the the dumb one quite soon. Don’t KYS after the Trump blowout victory🤣

Yep. Which provision is not focused on election security?
Tell me how this adds to election security.

“All paper ballots used in an election for Federal office shall be printed in the United States on recycled paper manufactured in the United States.”

Maybe this does?

“To the greatest extent practicable, an eligible State which receives a grant to replace a voting system under this section shall ensure that the replacement system is capable of administering a system of ranked choice voting.”

Anything in there about ID? How about ballot harvesting? Why not?

There's more where that came from.

Reactions: iasooner1
Really fatty.....self awareness!!!!! Coming from Team Clinton and Biden swallower....is quite ironic. Guess we will know who’s the the dumb one quite soon. Don’t KYS after the Trump blowout victory🤣
You want to place a wager on the out come? Oh wait, we already played that out and you are a ****ing blowhard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT