ADVERTISEMENT

Then there's this George Floyd nugget.

thetruth

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
If you watch the video he was saying he couldn’t breath while standing up. George Floyd killed George Floyd.

If you watch the video he was saying he couldn’t breath while standing up. George Floyd killed George Floyd.
Not true. Look up opiate overdose toxidrome. Opiate overdoses look nothing like the combative George Floyd.

Reactions: iasooner1
His breathing issues were caused by fentanyl and his own personal health issues.
Negative to both. Again, look up opiate overdose. If fentanyl overdose was his problem, he wouldn't have been conscious to complain about his breathing.

If you want, I can explain exactly how Mr. Floyd died. I've seen it more times in person than I ever cared to. And now I teach police officers how to prevent deaths like George Floyd. In the city that I work in, we haven't had an in custody death in 11 years despite having more opportunities due to the availability of highly pure meth and substituted cathinone drugs.

Negative to both. Again, look up opiate overdose. If fentanyl overdose was his problem, he wouldn't have been conscious to complain about his breathing.

If you want, I can explain exactly how Mr. Floyd died. I've seen it more times in person than I ever cared to. And now I teach police officers how to prevent deaths like George Floyd. In the city that I work in, we haven't had an in custody death in 11 years despite having more opportunities due to the availability of highly pure meth and substituted cathinone drugs.
I’d be interested when you’ve got time.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT