ADVERTISEMENT

The Tulsi Gabbard Show, Episode Two

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
A discussion with Jeffrey Sachs on the war in Ukraine and America’s involvement therein. Take an hour away from partisan bickering on this board and listen. It’s well worth your time.

Last edited:
Thoughts on her stumping for Trumpet candidates?
She can stump for anybody she wants, it’s a free country. What are your thoughts on what she and Professor Sachs have to say on her podcast? That’s the purpose of the thread, you know. You should listen to it. It might clear your head a little.

She can stump for anybody she wants, it’s a free country. What are your thoughts on what she and Professor Sachs have to say on her podcast? That’s the purpose of the thread, you know. You should listen to it. It might clear your head a little.
Clints infatuated with poolosi though. 😂

I’m sure it’s the same military-industrial-complex mindless drivel she spewed on Joe Rogan lol

carry on

She's right-"the Biden shadow regime DOESNT
CARE THAT THEY ARE TAKING US I TO NUCLEAR WAR". (Paraphrasing even tho italics)

They absolutely as I've Said are Taking everyone down with them- I don't
Think anyone on the board knows how totally bought in to taking not only the country down but as much of the planet as
They can- and people let them stay in power ruling us and making decisions on On our part when their Decisions Are not Our desires And are 100 percent to destroy civilization

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT