ADVERTISEMENT

The pro life movement has betrayed

Yes, you did.

The minute it was shared, you jumped all over it. Even called out the OP asking him to give an update lol.

But Trump's Thursday comments? Crickets. You won't comment on them. Won't acknowledge them. Won' answer any questions about them lol.

I've met a lot of Trump cultists. Never met one as brainwashed and sold out to Trump as you are though.

I read this thread, that referenced DeSantis simps claiming Trump supported a Florida Amendment. Multiple tweets telling me Trump had turned his back on pro-lifers and he had lied cause he supported this amendment.

Then I saw a tweet saying Trump said he would vote against the Amendment.

Remember I told you I don't waste my time taking libbers and DeSantis simps when they tell me I need to outraged about something Trump did?

Now you see why.
Again, . . .

Which comments from Trump about this issue are you taking seriously? Thursday's or Friday's?

Yes, you did.

The minute it was shared, you jumped all over it. Even called out the OP asking him to give an update lol.

But Trump's Thursday comments? Crickets. You won't comment on them. Won't acknowledge them. Won' answer any questions about them lol.
I haven't commented on any of Trump's comments.

I also haven't taken you seriously asking me to choose which comments I agree with.

I'll try to help again: You are asking me to pick which comment I support. As if the two comments contradict each other. That alone tells me that you aren't worth taking seriously.

This isn't that hard.

Again, . . .

Which comments from Trump about this issue are you taking seriously? Thursday's or Friday's?
See? And I even told you when I first started posting here how it tickles me watching trolls get pissed that their troll attempts aren't taken seriously lol

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I haven't commented on any of Trump's comments.
Yes you did. Here were your posts right after Trump's comments from today were shared on this thread:
See @my_2cents @my__2cents? I generally ignore libs and DeSantis simps criticizing Trump. Perfect example of why.
Update please.
You "wasted your time" (lol!) by reviewing what Trump said today, and then responded and commented about what he said today.

No need to be dishonest about what you did. There is a clear record here.

See? And I even told you when I first started posting here how it tickles me watching trolls get pissed that their troll attempts aren't taken seriously lol
I'm not trolling. I'm having a discussion with you on a discussion board. I'm asking you a question, just like you have asked me questions in the past that I answered. I didn't accuse you of trolling, as a means to dodge the question.

So again, stop dodging and deflecting and answer the simple question...

Which comments from Trump about this issue are you taking seriously? Thursday's or Friday's? If you claim there is no contradiction, explain how so.

Yes you did. Here were your posts right after Trump's comments from today were shared on this thread:
That was a tweet. That wasn't a comment by Trump.
You "wasted your time" (lol!) by reviewing what Trump said today, and then responded and commented about what he said today.

No need to be dishonest about what you did. There is a clear record here.
Ok.

I'm not trolling. I'm having a discussion with you on a discussion board. I'm asking you a question, just like you have asked me questions in the past that I answered. I didn't accuse you of trolling, as a means to dodge the question.

So again, stop dodging and deflecting and answer the simple question...

Which comments from Trump about this issue are you taking seriously? Thursday's or Friday's? If you claim there is no contradiction, explain how so.
Ok.

That was a tweet. That wasn't a comment by Trump.
The tweet contained a video of Trump answering a question and making comments. You then immediately responded to those comments. You reacted to what Trump said today. However, you refuse to acknowledge or comment on what Trump said yesterday lol.

The fact that you keep dodging and deflecting my question is very revealing. You clearly don't know how to deal with or process Trump's comments from Thursday. And to think, the answer is so easy lol!

Which is why, of course, I originally posted on this thread that Trump's comments on Thursday should have indicated something to you. But they didn't, of course. You still haven't figured it out yet.

Which is why, of course, I originally posted on this thread that Trump's comments on Thursday should have indicated something to you. But they didn't, of course. You still haven't figured it out yet.
Are those the comments that I still haven't heard? You still haven't figured out why comments I haven't heard aren't indicating something to me?

Have you figured out why I don't take you seriously yet? Cause that's right in front of you lol

Are those the comments that I still haven't heard? You still haven't figured out why comments I haven't heard aren't indicating something to me?

Have you figured out why I don't take you seriously yet? Cause that's right in front of you lol
Again, the fact that you keep dodging and deflecting my question is very revealing. You clearly don't know how to deal with or process Trump's comments from Thursday. And to think, the answer is so easy lol!

Let me know when you are finished dodging and deflecting, when you can actually process and deal with reality.

Again, the fact that you keep dodging and deflecting my question is very revealing. You clearly don't know how to deal with or process Trump's comments from Thursday. And to think, the answer is so easy lol!

Let me know when you are finished dodging and deflecting, when you can actually process and deal with reality.
Kamalla wants yer winkie .

The reality is, paid DeSantis shills on Twitter suckered you into thinking this was a 'gotcha' moment for Trump.

Then it blew up in your face, as it always does. The only difference between you and OP is that OP was smart enough to go back into hiding when it happened lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT