ADVERTISEMENT

The pro life movement has betrayed

Trump hasn't done anything but voted No on an amendment that libbers and DeSantis simps said he would support.
Wrong.

Trump made the comments that others were responding to. It is Trump's comments that got him in trouble with some anti-choice individuals.

You are deflecting right now. This has absolutely nothing to do with liberals or DeSantis supporters.

This thread was a collection of tweets from DeSantis simps saying what Trump was going to do.

Then he did the exact opposite. As I said, they are irrelevant. Much like trolls on Rivals who put their politics before their country.
Again, which comments of Trump's on this are you taking seriously on this issue?

What he said Thursday or what he said today? Which one?

Wrong.

Trump made the comments that others were responding to. It is Trump's comments that got him in trouble with some anti-choice individuals.

You are deflecting right now. This has absolutely nothing to do with liberals or DeSantis supporters.
Then why is this thread about their comments and not Trump's?

Again, which comments of Trump's on this are you taking seriously on this issue?

What he said Thursday or what he said today? Which one?
I didn't know Trump said anything. Because I generally ignore libbers and DeSantis simps telling me I need to get upset about something Trump said.

Zero chance of that happening.

Background: Up till 2 years ago, I said DeSantis would end up with a greater legacy than Trump.

But he shit that all to hell and back, and this episode is another massive unforced error by the guy that should be Trump's VP right now, and would be if he wasn't a moron.
I know it's early, but who is your lead favorite for the Republican presidential nomination in '28?

Wrong.

When I clean my fish, I think of Kamala. She's got a gullet and smile very similar to a pelican.

• Haha
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
So it's a thread full of libbers and DeSantis simps telling me to get upset about what Trump said?

Ok.
No. Stop deflecting.

This thread was about Trump's comments on Thursday regarding an abortion issue. Yes, there was a response by anti-choice individuals that was discussed on this thread too. But that was in response to Trump's comments.

I dunno. I just saw a tweet saying Trump will vote No on Amendment 4. Was that a lie?
I'm asking you about Trump's comments. No one else's. Stop dodging and deflecting lol!

Which comments from Trump about this issue are you taking seriously? Thursday's or Friday's?

I'll help you here: It's not about taking Trump's comments seriously, I'm not taking YOU seriously.
No, it's about you dodging and deflecting answering a simple question. You are backed in a corner and flailing. It is hilarious to watch.🤣🤣

Once again, Which comments from Trump about this issue are you taking seriously? Thursday's or Friday's?

No, it's about you dodging and deflecting answering a simple question. You are backed in a corner and flailing. It is hilarious to watch.🤣🤣

Once again, Which comments from Trump about this issue are you taking seriously? Thursday's or Friday's?
☝🏻triggered, ☝🏻and flailing.

Again, I'm not taking YOUR comments seriously. I'm not going to waste my time reviewing Trump's comments because libbers and DeSantis simps want to tell me that Trump contradicted himself.

Sorry. Anything else?

I think it's more about yer support of tranny's and LGTBQ folk. Yer folk.

I'm not going to waste my time reviewing Trump's comments
But you did "waste your time" by reviewing Trump's comments from today.🤣🤣

What is it about Trump's Thursday comments that keep you from wanting to "review" them? Why are you trying so hard to not acknowledge Trump's comments from Thursday?

Stop playing these stupid cult games. You know good and well what Trump said on Thursday. Now man up for once and answer a simple question.

Which comments from Trump about this issue are you taking seriously? Thursday's or Friday's?

But you did "waste your time" by reviewing Trump's comments from today.🤣🤣
I did?

I read this thread, that referenced DeSantis simps claiming Trump supported a Florida Amendment. Multiple tweets telling me Trump had turned his back on pro-lifers and he had lied cause he supported this amendment.

Then I saw a tweet saying Trump said he would vote against the Amendment.

Remember I told you I don't waste my time taking libbers and DeSantis simps when they tell me I need to outraged about something Trump did?

Now you see why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT