ADVERTISEMENT

The NeoCons Played Trump Like A Tin Drum The First Time Around

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Will they do it the second time? They’re very good at what they do. And they know his weak spot. Hell, we all know his weak spot.

What do you not understand about "every"?
Post one. Just one. Post one comment I made that indicates support for Hamas. If "every" comment does what you say it is the easiest thing in the world for you to post one. Just one.

Post one. Just one. Post one comment I made that indicates support for Hamas. If "every" comment does what you say it is the easiest thing in the world for you to post one. Just one.
Pick any of your post, they are all anti-Israel and push Hamas's propaganda narrative. Hell you can't bring yourself to speak out against the October 7th atrocities and make excuses for the attack.
Unlike you I understand the Israelis and the Palestinians mix like oil and water and there will never be peace until one side is forced to be peaceful. Hell you don't even understand why the war is going on, you think it's about the Palestinians. SMFH

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Pick any of your post, they are all anti-Israel and push Hamas's propaganda narrative. Hell you can't bring yourself to speak out against the October 7th atrocities and make excuses for the attack.
Unlike you I understand the Israelis and the Palestinians mix like oil and water and there will never be peace until one side is forced to be peaceful. Hell you don't even understand why the war is going on, you think it's about the Palestinians. SMFH
Pick one, Bearcat, quit hedging. Show one single post out of "every" post I have made that says I support Hamas or any terrorist. One. Pick one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT