ADVERTISEMENT

The left's newest slogan... If you can't get her to join you, beat her

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
Great look for the left. Sinema is representing her district just as she was voted into office to do. And because of that, this asshat thinks she should have been physically beaten for not voting for the left's retarded attempt to eliminate the filibuster over some completely unconstitutional and patently false bullshit bill.

Waiting for two pesos to condemn that as Sexist.

ad8.gif

No I wouldn't.

I don't allow Fox News to inspire faux outrage in me like you guys do.

Of course not because they wouldn't. You get that from CNN and all the other Cult News Networks. I bet you wake up extra early every day to tune in and get your Marching Orders.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Nah? So when Trump says "we must fight for our freedoms", he's inciting violence and not using an idiom. But when a Dem says "Use the back of our hands", its just an idiom and not inciting violence (although I have no idea what 'back of our hands' represents beyond slapping someone).

The selectiveness of our understanding seems to be greatly influenced by the letter next to the politicians name. Why is that?

Nah? So when Trump says "we must fight for our freedoms", he's inciting violence and not using an idiom. But when a Dem says "Use the back of our hands", its just an idiom and not inciting violence (although I have no idea what 'back of our hands' represents beyond slapping someone).
Wow, you are comparing one tweet to months of Trump pushing a big lie, trying to overturn an election, and using dangerous rhetoric to stir up his supporters' anger and fears before they launched an attack on our Capitol??

Seriously??

🙄

(although I have no idea what 'back of our hands' represents beyond slapping someone).
Come on, you can't be this dumb.

Link

Again, it was a poor choice of words, especially given how crazy the conservative media is nowadays. And how individuals like yourself so easily drink their kool-aid.

Come on, you can't be this dumb.

Link

Again, it was a poor choice of words, especially given how crazy the conservative media is nowadays. And how individuals like yourself so easily drink their kool-aid.
How crazy conservative media is? I get you are loony leftist, but you are also about as tone deaf as they come. The entire media has been crazy for the last several years.

Baseless racist charges is M. O. for the left. I'm only about 5/8 racist. I'm not the full blown racist like most of you. Of course I'm 1/4 house boy and token. I didn't learn this from Medic007. We all know where I learned it.

The Senator is a "white supremacist." I'm part Negro who doesn't read. Oh wait. I ain't black. I don't know who to vote for.

Great look for the left. Sinema is representing her district just as she was voted into office to do. And because of that, this asshat thinks she should have been physically beaten for not voting for the left's retarded attempt to eliminate the filibuster over some completely unconstitutional and patently false bullshit bill.

Considering his diminutive size I would bet Sinema could take him in a one-on-one battle royale. Maybe that's why he wants other to do it for him.

Yep.

Unlike the obvious sexist comments made on this board that you continue to make excuses for.
If they make comments about one person it’s about one person. If it’s sexist it will be directed to a large number of people of that gender.

when you make comments about the men on this board is it because you hate men?

If they make comments about one person it’s about one person. If it’s sexist it will be directed to a large number of people of that gender.

Another member who can define all seven components of critical thinking. Where does Bitter Creek fail miserably? Getting through to the board's slow is completely beyond his reach.

I've never made sexist comments about men on here. I challenge you to find one.

I criticize politicians over their policies. And when I reference character, I don't use sexist or racist comments. Again, I challenge you to find one comment from me that you believe is sexist or racist.

You have now been shown numerous examples of right-wingers on this board making sexist comments. So my original point has been proven.

Last edited:
If only he used it in that context.
So you admit you were wrong. About time.

And he did use it in that context. He was not advocating for violence. That is the spin coming from your right-wing propagandists.

Which is why I said it was a poor choice of words on his part. It just gave the right-wing propagandists something to use to manufacture faux outrage among their followers, like you.

So you admit you were wrong. About time.

And he did use it in that context. He was not advocating for violence. That is the spin coming from your right-wing propagandists.

Which is why I said it was a poor choice of words on his part. It just gave the right-wing propagandists something to use to manufacture faux outrage among their followers, like you.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep, keep white knighting leftist trash, toon. You're perfect for the role.

Isn't it funny how the leftist will go to great lengths to defend another leftist that made a stupid statement? If a conservative had said something like that the left would be in an uproar demanding the guy have his life destroyed. Most of those on the right don't get all butt hurt over words like the leftists do but I do enjoy watching them display their hypocrisy.

And yet you've gone on and on defending the guy. Just say he is a stupid hypocritical POS and move on.
I said it was a poor choice of words. But the faux outrage that claims he was advocating violence is absurd. Both are wrong. What he said and the insane reaction to it by right-wing propagandists.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT