ADVERTISEMENT

The Inconsequential Hazard Of War, Collateral Damage?

If only you had shown the same concerns after October 7th.
If only you would show the same concern now! But of course you didn’t read the link before you commented, why would you, it goes against the narrative you’ve concocted in your head that all Israelis are the epitome of good and all Palestinians are the spawn of Satan. Oh, and by the way, since Oct 7 I have denounced Hamas as a terrorist organization that inflicts terror on innocent people, called the Oct 7 attack cowardly, savage, brutal, sadistic, heinous, deserving of retribution, morally indefensible, unforgivable and unconscionably evil. The difference between you and me is I call what israel is doing the same names while in your lust for bloody revenge you applaud it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
If only you would show the same concern now! But of course you didn’t read the link before you commented, why would you, it goes against the narrative you’ve concocted in your head that all Israelis are the epitome of good and all Palestinians are the spawn of Satan. Oh, and by the way, since Oct 7 I have denounced Hamas as a terrorist organization that inflicts terror on innocent people, called the Oct 7 attack cowardly, savage, brutal, sadistic, heinous, deserving of retribution, unconscionably evil. The difference between you and me is I call what israel is doing the same names while in your lust for bloody revenge you applaud it.
I don't have any concerns about this, consequence of starting a war IMO and the same exactly thing I would do if I were the commander of whatever military. My troops would be my first concern, not the enemy combatants, not those that support and agree with the enemy combatants or the few innocent people caught in the middle. My people are far more important than anyone on the other side regardless of who they are. It's war and people get killed in war, which is why you don't start one if you care about your people. Hamas started it, Israel will finish it.

So killing an enemy combatant who's hiding among a civilian population is now a 'field execution'. Ha. What propaganda BS.
Didn’t read the link, did you? No, a field execution occurs when soldiers knock down the door of someone’s home while everyone inside sleeping, burst in and shoot every man woman and child they see. You know, doing to innocent Palestinians what Hamas did to innocent Israelis on Oct 7.

I don't have any concerns about this, consequence of starting a war IMO and the same exactly thing I would do if I were the commander of whatever military. My troops would be my first concern, not the enemy combatants, not those that support and agree with the enemy combatants or the few innocent people caught in the middle. My people are far more important than anyone on the other side regardless of who they are. It's war and people get killed in war, which is why you don't start one if you care about your people. Hamas started it, Israel will finish it.
Yeah, the pregnant woman, 63 year old grandmother and children they murdered would not cause you any concern, they’re enemy combatants the same way the Israeli women, grandmothers and children were considered by Hamas to be enemy combatants.

Here's an analogy for you Dan. Back in my bar visitation days a very dear friend of mine had a drunk temper and a foul mouth on him. He liked to call anyone who ticked him off "bitch". I can't count the number of times I had to witness him get his ass beat down nor the number of times I had to intervene to save his life. He seriously questioned why these situations always happen to him to which I would reply "you asked for it jackass!". Now, if you think about it Dan, the way I see it is my bud was HAMAS, the innocent folk he verbally assaulted were Israel, and the numerous times I saved him from certain peril (ME) being the US.

• Love
Reactions: K2C Sooner
Yeah, the pregnant woman, 63 year old grandmother and children they murdered would not cause you any concern, they’re eneny combatants the same way the Israeli women, grandmothers and children were considered by Hamas to be enemy combatants.
Were the Israelis at war with Hamas before October 7th? No they were not, a truce had been in place for years, the Palestinains broke it.

I get it Dan, think Israel is the bad guy, while the Palestinians are just poor innocent people who have done no wrong and would live in peace if only Israel would quit worrying itself over the Palestinians attacking them. In your opinion Israel has no right or claim to land you feel is rightfully the land of the Palestinians, never mind history or the fact the victors of a world war, rightfully according to history, created Israel. Never mind the fact Arab countries started and lost wars to Israel that further changed ownership of the land.
Lets just overlook all of that along with the fact the Palestinians want to exterminate every Jew and while we are at it lets forget the heinous, barbaric action of the Palestinians on October 7th. Israel should forget it all and put the safety the Palestinians over their troops. SMFH

Were the Israelis at war with Hamas before October 7th? No they were not, a truce had been in place for years, the Palestinains broke it.

I get it Dan, think Israel is the bad guy, while the Palestinians are just poor innocent people who have done no wrong and would live in peace if only Israel would quit worrying itself over the Palestinians attacking them. In your opinion Israel has no right or claim to land you feel is rightfully the land of the Palestinians, never mind history or the fact the victors of a world war, rightfully according to history, created Israel. Never mind the fact Arab countries started and lost wars to Israel that further changed ownership of the land.
Lets just overlook all of that along with the fact the Palestinians want to exterminate every Jew and while we are at it lets forget the heinous, barbaric action of the Palestinians on October 7th. Israel should forget it all and put the safety the Palestinians over their troops. SMFH
You DO NOT GET IT, Bearcat, I DO NOT think the Israelis are the sole bad guys. BOTH sides are run by bad guys while most of the civilians are unaffiliated with the terror BOTH sides inflict. The overwhelming number of people on BOTH SIDES have indeed done no wrong. You have created a fantasy world in your head, facilitated by decades of media manipulation created by the Israeli government, in which you see a binary world of a struggle between good (Israel) and evil (all Palestinians), and you are so locked into that vision you shield yourself from reality. It has so swallowed you into the fantasy you all but admitted there is NOTHING - NO ATROCITY - Israel can commit that you will not justify. Even when Israel does to innocent Palestinians the same cowardly abuse that you condemn Hamas for doing to innocent Israelis you refuse to recognize that evil is evil regardless of who it is.

• Haha
This is an article from a Pro-Palestine organization (that has had several previous articles with tacit Hamas support). This organization is ‘Middle East Eye” and it is directed by Palestinians. MEE having an anti-Israel article……not shocking.

Fact that Ponca Dan appears to not comprehend he is consuming spoonfuls of propaganda…not shocking.

This is an article from a Pro-Palestine organization (that has had several previous articles with tacit Hamas support). This organization is ‘Middle East Eye” and it is directed by Palestinians. MEE having an anti-Israel article……not shocking.

Fact that Ponca Dan appears to not comprehend he is consuming spoonfuls of propaganda…not shocking.
Don’t be stupid, I know all about MEE and what its opinions are based on. Why don’t you instead refute what they’re saying? Is it because in your head unless it comes from Israel it can’t be true, that everything someone sympathetic to the Palestinians reports is a lie, thank God Israel doesn’t lie (even though they’ve been caught lying more often than telling the truth)? Tell me, how will you know the truth if you listen to only one side of the story? I would bet the only place you have heard any aspect of the Palestinian side is right here on this board from me, in which I have to argue against some of the most bone-headed gibberish from numb-nuts like Bearcat. Was it you that said the truth is somewhere in the middle? Where’s the middle for you? The fact is you can’t find the middle unless you look for it and you’re not looking for it if the only side you’re willing to listen to is Israel’s. Next time Bearcat or some dunce like him posts a link from Fox or CNN or Hot Air or Townhall or Red State (all places where I frequent daily) think to yourself: “this is information being spread directly (usually verbatim) from Israel’s Ministry of Propaganda and look upon it with the same skepticism as you do with MEE. When you’ve done that then and only then can you question my objectivity.

• Haha
Here's a comment that sums this up.

War bad. Never ending wars are worse. Fighting/wars kill innocent people. But, while it takes two to tango there is always one that starts the aggression and will continue to start wars and aggression.

Its one of the things liberals never seem to understand (Dan, I'm not saying you are liberal). There will always be ignorant people who never achieve regardless of how much you help them. Some people are smart, some people aren't. Some people are ambitious, some aren't. You cant ever hope to make everyone the same

Here's a comment that sums this up.

War bad. Never ending wars are worse. Fighting/wars kill innocent people. But, while it takes two to tango there is always one that starts the aggression and will continue to start wars and aggression.
Exactly right! What started the conflict between the Palestinians and Israel? If you say Oct 7 you are being short sighted and following the Zionist Israel side of the story exactly as they have manipulated you into believing.

• Wow
Exactly right! What started the conflict between the Palestinians and Israel? If you say Oct 7 you are being short sighted and following the Zionist Israel side of the story exactly as they have manipulated you into believing.
But, I didn't choose sides. War is bad, period. There will always be war. If you're in a war do whatever, to whoever you have to do to end the war.

Its one of the things liberals never seem to understand (Dan, I'm not saying you are liberal). There will always be ignorant people who never achieve regardless of how much you help them. Some people are smart, some people aren't. Some people are ambitious, some aren't. You cant ever hope to make everyone the same
I read things like this and I want to beat my head against a wall. I’m assuming you are calling the Palestinians the stupid unambitious ones that don’t understand or appreciate all the good things the Israelis do for them. If that’s the point you’re trying to make you are showing utter indifferent ignorance of what has been happening for decades.

• Haha
I read things like this and I want to beat my head against a wall. I’m assuming you are calling the Palestinians the stupid unambitious ones that don’t understand or appreciate all the good things the Israelis do for them. If that’s the point you’re trying to make you are showing utter indifferent ignorance of what has been happening for decades.
That's not what I said. I didn't explain myself well, and you ran with your own bias.

But, I didn't choose sides. War is bad, period. There will always be war. If you're in a war do whatever, to whoever you have to do to end the war.
Does that same rule apply to Hamas and what it did on Oct 7? Is it okay for them to do whatever it takes to win, even when it violates every rule of law on war? Was it right of Mao to murder tens of millions of people in his quest to end his war? No atrocity is beyond the pale, just do whatever it takes to win?

• Haha
Does that same rule apply to Hamas and what it did on Oct 7? Is it okay for them to do whatever it takes to win, even when it violates every rule of law on war? Was it right of Mao to murder tens of millions of people in his quest to end his war? No atrocity is beyond the pale, just do whatever it takes to win?
I don't want there to ever be wars. Period. But, if we go to war, do whatever it takes.

I don't want there to ever be wars. Period. But, if we go to war, do whatever it takes.
Does the same thing apply to Hamas? Because if it does you should not be so angry about what they did, they were just doing whatever it takes.

• Wow
What's the craziest part of all of these threads is that @NaziDan thinks we are the ones being manipulated by the media (apparently controlled by the Jews - yet another trope) when all he posts are links from antisemitic sites. Yet he is the unbiased one.

What's the craziest part of all of these threads is that @NaziDan thinks we are the ones being manipulated by the media (apparently controlled by the Jews - yet another trope) when all he posts are links from antisemitic sites. Yet he is the unbiased one.
You would have credence if you defined what is your definition of antisemitism and then showed where the information in my links fall into that category. I suspect antiZionism is antisemitism as part of your definition, which it is not (there are tens of thousands of American Jews, for instance, that are vocal in their antiZionism). Slandering me the way you are doing is evidence that you have a limited mind with an inability to think beyond the shallowest ideas. You’re a pro-Zionist version of BLM where anyone who thinks outside the box he has been manipulated to put himself into is a racist..

You would have credence if you defined what is your definition of antisemitism and then showed where the information in my links fall into that category. I suspect antiZionism is antisemitism as part of your definition, which it is not (there are tens of thousands of American Jews, for instance, that are vocal in their antiZionism). Slandering me the way you are doing is evidence that you have a limited mind with an inability to think beyond the shallowest ideas. You’re a pro-Zionist version of BLM where anyone who thinks outside the box he has been manipulated to put himself into is a racist..
I sure hope you didn't infect your children with your hate of the Jews. That way it'll die with you.

The Islamic tenet that any human being who does not convert to Islam should be decapitated. It’s the same thing that’s been starting conflict between moslems and civilized people since the 7th century.
No, I think you are in error. This conflict started when England decided to export their domestic “Jew problem” by driving Palestinians out of their homeland and killing those who objected.

• Haha
Does the same thing apply to Hamas? Because if it does you should not be so angry about what they did, they were just doing whatever it takes.
Hamas does not go to war. They don’t have soldiers. They don’t have a navy or Air Force. They have no system in place for court martialing any of their fighting force who commit war crimes. They’re like the mafia or the cartels, only more evil.

No, I think you are in error. This conflict started when England decided to export their domestic “Jew problem” by driving Palestinians out of their homeland and killing those who objected.
Nope. Moslems been thugging their entire existence. Palestine isn’t even a real country. If Israel had not been established by the civilized people after WW2, the so-called Palestinians would not have given two shits. They’d have been perfectly happy to be slaughtering the local Jews and Christians under the flags of Syria, Jordan, and Egypt.

Hamas does not go to war. They don’t have soldiers. They don’t have a navy or Air Force. They have no system in place for court martialing any of their fighting force who commit war crimes. They’re like the mafia or the cartels, only more evil.
Hamas is a trifling terrorist group that for the most part has been no more than a bee in Israel’s bonnet, that’s part of the reason Israel has supported them until now, they were easily kept in control. Oct 7 should not have come as a huge shock to Netanyahu and his gang since they were given repeated warnings that something big was about to happen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT