ADVERTISEMENT

The illusion of nationalism

CO2 is "chief" amongst GHGs? What do you mean by that? The most abundant? The biggest contributor radiative-wise? It controls other gases?

Got an interesting study for you to peruse if you haven't already. It makes some interesting observations, especially in regards to paleoclimate time scales...

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep21691
This concerns me regarding feedback loops.

Why is gravity a fact and not a theory?
Why is photosynthesis a fact and not a theory?
Why is aerodynamic lift a fact and not a theory?

Why is global climate change still a theory and not a fact?

My point being, saying the science is settled is bull shot. It isn't.
Your ignorance is showing here. You can prove me wrong by pointing to a single scientific source referencing the the Law of Gravity or Gravity is a Fact.

Take as long as you need....

Something like this.

vjzbLpPp7-P6UAZ7JJic-zGNfLuIJ3CQHl4SvQwBZBQ.jpg

Note the gold epaulets.

Come on man. Get it right.

God emperor battle dress

trump%2Bemperor%2B6.jpg

God emperor daily dress

462.jpg

Reactions: MegaPoke

Because you don’t get on an airplane when cross the Rio Grande.

Your spoonfed narrative is slipping. If you critically analyzed your cut and pastes the least little bit before posting them, you might realize that.

Because you don’t get on an airplane when cross the Rio Grande.

Getting on a plane doesn't automatically make you a threat or a non threat
Crossing the border doesn't automatically make you a threat or a non threat

Yeah...go on eBay.
black mar·ket
ˈblak ˈmärkət/
noun
noun: black market; plural noun: black markets; modifier noun: black-market; noun: blackmarket; plural noun: blackmarkets
an illegal traffic or trade in officially controlled or scarce commodities.

Is there an eBay black market app or could you send me a link to these illegal really cheap things? I am unsure if any iPhone is illegal, officially controlled or scarce so I do not know where to find those.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
Getting on a plane doesn't automatically make you a threat or a non threat
Crossing the border doesn't automatically make you a threat or a non threat

A plane is an enclosed space particularly susceptible to threats that can be concealed on a person.

Border? Not so much.

A plane is an enclosed space particularly susceptible to threats that can be concealed on a person.

Border? Not so much.

I took the post as meaning that millions of fliers in this country, mostly Americans, undergo in-depth scrutiny when traveling within the bounds of this country to make sure they don't hurt others while millions of non-US citizens are able to travel into this country without any scrutiny

I took the post as meaning that millions of fliers in this country, mostly Americans, undergo in-depth scrutiny when traveling within the bounds of this country to make sure they don't hurt others while millions of non-US citizens are able to travel into this country without any scrutiny
You too can escape the scrutiny by walking or driving.

That’s the logical fallacy the OP wants you to buy into.

The truth is, there is a good, perfectly logical reason for the level of scrutiny for anyone getting onto an airplane being different than for anyone crossing the border.

continue funding from the tree-huggers because "correct results=$$$$".

It doesn’t help your positions when you have to resort to reject science as “tree huggers”. The CO2 observatory is just one of several environmental observatories there...mainly because of the lesser influence of pollutants than on the continent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT