ADVERTISEMENT

The End of the Beginning

So is Nostradamus’s.

image154.jpg

Me too. Amen.

I see so many posters and media in LaLa land on all this, it's crazy. What's the end result of Cohen's testimony? Another layer of proof of corruption. So? Maga wont care and they'll justify it. The media will go ape shit and the House will have 7 more investigations (which I support) and nothing material will happen. Rinse and repeat.

Then they already won. In your reality.

They "won" in 2016. Yeah, I've gotten so cynical, just don't see much coming out of today. DOJ apparently wont indict Biff. GOP Senate won't convict him. If state law enforcement filed something against him it would not conclude until after the election. His base is going nowhere.

:rolleyes: Ye of little faith.

I remember this post, and remembering thinking that I will refuse to create a virtue ("faith") out of suspending logic. This guy's assessment from a totally different place was basically the same as mine:

It's just a spot for the dem's to twist to keep the dust flying on impeachment...which will also go nowhere. It's just another fun day of practice for the dems. And Cohen will end up going to pound him in the ass prison and end up liking it. I wonder what is going to happen with this attorney client privilege relationship...we're about to see that go beyond limits.

No further indictments? It's over. Trump et al has evaded any serious consequences, particularly any before the next election. Oh, the House will investigate and hound and raise hell but it's not going anywhere. He gets carte blanche to do anything he wants and all sins are absolved via the U.S. Senate, retroactive from day 1. Gotta hand it to them, they've beat the democrat party's ass like a red headed stepchild. Mueller didn't even get him under oath! The campaign finance, the security clearances, the assboy for Putin and NK, helping destabilize Russia's enemies, the slush funds, there will be no consequences to Biff.

If I had to guess I'd say he gets re-elected and then we have GOP Recession III, except this time we've have already been running up GOP recession/depression-style debt for the preceding decade. Imagine what the national debt will look like in 2022 when the other consequences of his presidency start piling up.

I won't be voting for anybody from the U.S. Senate. Period. All they've done is sputter and lose and play fair and get their asses kicked. Warren, Harris, Gillibrand, Brown, Booker, not one of them has demonstrated Presidential mettle by pulling a rabbit out of a hat and foiling appointments. If they would apply the same energy and determination and creativity to protecting the country as they do advancing their own careers we'd be up one S.C justice right now. They're out of their effing mind if they think after Garland Merrell, Gorsich and the clammy drunk rapist that I would opt for their graceful and earnest losing. I'll be gd'd if they think THEY get to advance for showing a generation of democrats how to continually get their asses kicked.

I remember this post, and remembering thinking that I will refuse to create a virtue ("faith") out of suspending logic. This guy's assessment from a totally different place was basically the same as mine:

No further indictments? It's over. Trump et al has evaded any serious consequences, particularly any before the next election. Oh, the House will investigate and hound and raise hell but it's not going anywhere. He gets carte blanche to do anything he wants and all sins are absolved via the U.S. Senate, retroactive from day 1. Gotta hand it to them, they've beat the democrat party's ass like a red headed stepchild. Mueller didn't even get him under oath! The campaign finance, the security clearances, the assboy for Putin and NK, helping destabilize Russia's enemies, the slush funds, there will be no consequences to Biff.

If I had to guess I'd say he gets re-elected and then we have GOP Recession III, except this time we've have already been running up GOP recession/depression-style debt for the preceding decade. Imagine what the national debt will look like in 2022 when the other consequences of his presidency start piling up.

I won't be voting for anybody from the U.S. Senate. Period. All they've done is sputter and lose and play fair and get their asses kicked. Warren, Harris, Gillibrand, Brown, Booker, not one of them has demonstrated Presidential mettle by pulling a rabbit out of a hat and foiling appointments. If they would apply the same energy and determination and creativity to protecting the country as they do advancing their own careers we'd be up one S.C justice right now. They're out of their effing mind if they think after Garland Merrell, Gorsich and the clammy drunk rapist that I would opt for their graceful and earnest losing. I'll be gd'd if they think THEY get to advance for showing a generation of democrats how to continually get their asses kicked.

This gives me no pleasure. Bronzed.

Reactions: Syskatine
Schiff: Mueller could still be compelled to testify before a House committee.

You go, bowee. You can still salvage a little street cred. Or make an even bigger fool of yourself. Whatever.

Reactions: MegaPoke
When do we file extradition paperwork for all those Russians that were indicted a while back? At the very least, why aren't we having a trial in absentia? I was told that this was important stuff
Don't forget that one of those Russian indictees did respond and appeared in court which caused apoplexy in the Mueller Gang. I believe that case is still in progress. Now that Mueller appears to be done maybe the document request by the Russian group will be ordered.

Reactions: MegaPoke

This is a pleasurable start, but just so you know - A half assed self immolation in no way gets you off the hook for the daily shit sandwich I will be serving you for the foreseeable future over Russia.

All the evidence has been in front of you for a long time that Trump has been no ally of Russian interests. You’ve seen ZERO indictments related to collusion for months. And now you still say he’s Putin’s butt boy.

Huber and Horowitz are on deck, as I’ve been mocked for telling you. They will be running train on the Obama/Hillary cartel and in the end, there will be actual indictments.

My advice is to stay hydrated and reject the fools gold Schiff and his ilk will be trying to sell. It’s a really bad political idea to haul Meuller in after drifting him for years. It’s a terrible idea to pile on with redundant investigations. I hope they do but it’s so dumb.

I’ll stop here. I’ve got so much more shit to give you. So very much more.

It gives me great pleasure. Also I’m elated to see you doubling down on the ashes.
Oh, you’ve read the report? Seems like as of 10am this morning Mr. Barr was back at it still reading after a 4 hour session last night. I’m amazed that you have already digested it before our Attorney General. Good job, good effort.

Last edited:
This is a pleasurable start, but just so you know - A half assed self immolation in no way gets you off the hook for the daily shit sandwich I will be serving you for the foreseeable future over Russia.

All the evidence has been in front of you for a long time that Trump has been no ally of Russian interests. You’ve seen ZERO indictments related to collusion for months. And now you still say he’s Putin’s butt boy.

Huber and Horowitz are on deck, as I’ve been mocked for telling you. They will be running train on the Obama/Hillary cartel and in the end, there will be actual indictments.

My advice is to stay hydrated and reject the fools gold Schiff and his ilk will be trying to sell. It’s a really bad political idea to haul Meuller in after drifting him for years. It’s a terrible idea to pile on with redundant investigations. I hope they do but it’s so dumb.

giphy.gif

This makes me so rock hard with pleasure you can call me the Brahma Bull. Bronzed.

Oh, you’ve read the report? Seems like as of 10am this morning Mr. Barr was back at it still reading after a 4 hour session last night. I’m amazed that you have already digested it befor our Attorney General. Good job, good effort.

See, what you are doing here is falling back from your first position of pretending you knew there would be indictments. Now you know Meuller’s report is not delivering any. Your new hope is that the rumors of Meuller scolding Trump and suggesting there was smoke but no proof is true.

I hope you are right because that will fuel some epically terrible political decisions and delicious TDS crowd disappointments.

See, what you are doing here is falling back from your first position of pretending you knew there would be indictments. Now you know Meuller’s report is not delivering any. Your new hope is that the rumors of Meuller scolding Trump and suggesting there was smoke but no proof is true.

I hope you are right because that will fuel some epically terrible political decisions and delicious TDS crowd disappointments.
Prove it, prove what you claim I said, just like ol Alf you can’t because I never did. Your straw men are full of rot.

This gives me no pleasure. Bronzed.

I feel like there is going to be a bear market on bronzed threads in the future.

No bronze. No bronze, you're bronzed. No bronze.

÷

You mouth breathing moron. You have me on nothing. I never said Mueller would shorten his presidency. In fact, my prediction has been from day 1 that health care is his biggest political threat. You're so starved for some victory after continually getting depantsed you're victory lapping over not being criminally prosecuted.

I am and will continue to be a fountain of truth, deliberation and objective , accurate prophecy (mostly - far better batting average than anyone else on here).

And what a big win for you! I remember when you thought Biff was a joke. Huge win, the corruption and incompetence was just too much to keep you on the sideline huh?

Reactions: Pokeabear
No bronze. No bronze, you're bronzed. No bronze.

÷

You mouth breathing moron. You have me on nothing. I never said Mueller would shorten his presidency. In fact, my prediction has been from day 1 that health care is his biggest political threat. You're so starved for some victory after continually getting depantsed you're victory lapping over not being criminally prosecuted.

I am and will continue to be a fountain of truth, deliberation and objective , accurate prophecy (mostly - far better batting average than anyone else on here).

And what a big win for you! I remember when you thought Biff was a joke. Huge win, the corruption and incompetence was just too much to keep you on the sideline huh?
I still think he’s a joke. Mostly the joke’s on you, though.

Reactions: CBradSmith

I am and will continue to be a fountain of truth, deliberation and objective , accurate prophecy (mostly - far better batting average than anyone else on here

I’m just getting warmed up on you. Pace yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT