ADVERTISEMENT

The Election

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
What a choice:

One guy who conservatives would vote for even if he is committed murder, or the other guy who liberals would vote for even if he was senile and could drop dead any day.

What a choice:

One guy who conservatives would vote for even if he is committed murder, or the other guy who liberals would vote for even if he was senile and could drop dead any day.
Not to mention libs say Joe is a good guy -- even though he has been accused by 8 different women (all Dems) of sexual assault.

Both have huge faults huge egos, are corrupt, and would be in jail of not for who they are. Poor choices and sad the parties didn't put up better candidates.

But the border crisis and subsequent terror that will result on our home soil and the poor economy have to be fixed by someone. Both issues are going to destroy this country if the parties can't come together and do something about them.

What a choice:

Some of us like low inflation, cheap gas, 2.8% mortgage rates, women winning NCAA championships in the women’s division and world peace. And also preventing cultural rot.

Last edited:
What a choice:

But Trump has never murdered anyone, so.....kind of an irrelevant post?

Trump is a clown and full of sh!t just like the next but NOBODY can say he's not being targeted by the current Admin. Guy has never been arrested and charged....Only until 2024 when he's 77 years old. Fishy?

Trump is a clown and full of sh!t just like the next but NOBODY can say he's not being targeted by the current Admin. Guy has never been arrested and charged....Only until 2024 when he's 77 years old. Fishy?
If I didn’t want to get convicted of 34 felonies, I would simply not commit 34 felonies. But I’m not a former president so what do I know? Law and order, etc.

I am on record for the overthrow of the current US goverment. But do you know who else would be on board? The Founding Fathers!

They would be shocked that non land owners could vote. That the poor vote. That immigrants vote. That our borders are open and everyone votes. Including Women and Africans with IQ's in the 80's

If I didn’t want to get convicted of 34 felonies, I would simply not commit 34 felonies. But I’m not a former president so what do I know? Law and order, etc.
Trump is as much of a “convicted felon” as political prisoners in Iran and China are guilty of whatever they are charged with.

I am on record for the overthrow of the current US goverment. But do you know who else would be on board? The Founding Fathers!

They would be shocked that non land owners could vote. That the poor vote. That immigrants vote. That our borders are open and everyone votes. Including Women and Africans with IQ's in the 80's
I think the Founding Fathers would approve of grown men dressed up as women reading books to eight year-olds and performing lap dances for them. I can also see Ben Franklin using ze/zir pronouns.

He would have been convicted of 0 felonies in most states, proving it is political only. This is why nobody cares. Personally I hope we don't see both parties weaponize the justice system but it might be the future.

Well he never had the opportunity to abuse the power of the presidency and federal government as a private citizen. The state cases have nothing to do with the federal justice department. The justice department would have rather the NY case never have happened. It was the weakest case and appears partisan cutting the legs out from the serious cases. And if the current administration is targeting him they suck at it. They waited way too late to bring some of the charges if they wanted to get timely convictions. They must also be targeting democrats as senator Menendez is currently on trial and congressman Cuellar is under indictment. I guess Biden also targeted his own son since he's now a convicted felon and facing additional charges/trials. Also, the premise Trump is being targeted is that he "did nothing wrong" as he and his supporters continue to say. There will continue to be fundamental disagreement on what "did nothing wrong" means.

He would have been convicted of 0 felonies in most states, proving it is political only. This is why nobody cares. Personally I hope we don't see both parties weaponize the justice system but it might be the future.
Shoot, the DA in New York Alvin Bragg ran for the position on the stance that he would go after Donald Trump. What does that tell you?

Can you say targeting???

Last edited:
I am voting for a convicted felon.

If that one sentence doesn’t say it all, what does?
Surely you guys aren’t for Project 2025? For all intents and purposes, King Donald, loyalists to the king placed in every part of government. Abolish The FBI, DOJ, Department of Education, EPA, Etc. In essence take away all checks and balances and replace people who took an oath to the constitution pledging loyalty to Donald Trump.

It isn’t a competition with Democrats as it’s an assault on Democracy. Every election whether winning or losing Trump says is rigged so do away with elections. Make him POTUS for life with sycophants surrounding him doing his bidding. That’s the game plan to obtain and keep power.

Has it ever occurred to him why he loses the popular vote ALL THE TIME? His view of the world is his own and often isn’t reality in any shape or form for the majority of Americans.

No Republican platform other than whatever Donald wants. More tax cuts for the 1% and huge trade wars through tariffs causing shortages and price hikes for everyone. Establish White Christian Nationalism beliefs nationwide ignoring all other religions, creeds, or beliefs. That’s a loss of religious freedom.

Heck he sees no need for a Vice President and hasn’t even named anybody because Kings don’t need them.

I don’t wish to lose my right to vote nor do I wish to have a felon who thinks the law, constitution, and vote doesn’t apply to him deciding life in America unilaterally with no checks on his power.

Reading Project 2025 is a headlong dive into Fascism I don’t want for my country. If you ignore the dangers it represents to personal freedoms and American life we may be doomed to rue the day we let our Representative Democracy go imo.

Surely you guys aren’t for Project 2025? For all intents and purposes, King Donald, loyalists to the king placed in every part of government. Abolish The FBI, DOJ, Department of Education, EPA, Etc. In essence take away all checks and balances and replace people who took an oath to the constitution pledging loyalty to Donald Trump.

It isn’t a competition with Democrats as it’s an assault on Democracy. Every election whether winning or losing Trump says is rigged so do away with elections. Make him POTUS for life with sycophants surrounding him doing his bidding. That’s the game plan to obtain and keep power.

Has it ever occurred to him why he loses the popular vote ALL THE TIME? His view of the world is his own and often isn’t reality in any shape or form for the majority of Americans.

No Republican platform other than whatever Donald wants. More tax cuts for the 1% and huge trade wars through tariffs causing shortages and price hikes for everyone. Establish White Christian Nationalism beliefs nationwide ignoring all other religions, creeds, or beliefs. That’s a loss of religious freedom.

Heck he sees no need for a Vice President and hasn’t even named anybody because Kings don’t need them.

I don’t wish to lose my right to vote nor do I wish to have a felon who thinks the law, constitution, and vote doesn’t apply to him deciding life in America unilaterally with no checks on his power.

Reading Project 2025 is a headlong dive into Fascism I don’t want for my country. If you ignore the dangers it represents to personal freedoms and American life we may be doomed to rue the day we let our Representative Democracy go imo.
Joe Biden is more “fascist” right now than Trump ever will be. Your histrionic diatribe is not rooted in reality.

I am voting for a convicted felon.

If that one sentence doesn’t say it all, what does?
It says a lot more than face value.

I hope the dems are absolutely demolished politically and built back around a core of somewhat reasonable folks.

Also hope parts of the Fed bureaucracy are gutted and/or overhauled.

Well he never had the opportunity to abuse the power of the presidency and federal government as a private citizen. The state cases have nothing to do with the federal justice department. The justice department would have rather the NY case never have happened. It was the weakest case and appears partisan cutting the legs out from the serious cases. And if the current administration is targeting him they suck at it. They waited way too late to bring some of the charges if they wanted to get timely convictions. They must also be targeting democrats as senator Menendez is currently on trial and congressman Cuellar is under indictment. I guess Biden also targeted his own son since he's now a convicted felon and facing additional charges/trials. Also, the premise Trump is being targeted is that he "did nothing wrong" as he and his supporters continue to say. There will continue to be fundamental disagreement on what "did nothing wrong" means.
Nobody denies playing the game dirty.. He's been dirty but never charged or convicted. This NY case has Biden Admin written all over it. Colangelo from DOJ to a lowley position in the NY Attorney office as an "adviser"....Come on now, and then doesn't recuse himself?

Don't talk to me about the Biden gun charge, should be 1 of many that needs to come his way. Biden literally should be in jail but he's too fragile and old to testify with reasonable recall of events, yet he's clear to run for President again?

Both these dudes need to go away but let's not pretend one side isn't out for revenge against a side trying to silence and imprison an opponent...

MAGA is alive and well I guess!

Voting for the party that supports traditional family values, a real border, and using the resources that God put on our great lands.

if you love America, it’s an easy choice.
I love America, and it's an easy choice for me too but not the same choice you are making. I support women's rights to reasonable right to abortions, IVF, birth control, etc. I support the separation of church and state. I do not believe public school teachers should be forced to teach bible studies forcibly upon children. I do not believe public tax dollars should be funneled to private religious schools that aren't even real schools. I do not believe the streets should be flooded with guns with almost no common sense regulation. I do not believe that humans should be able to irresponsibly pillage and plunder the land that God provided to us. I don't like polluted air and water. I do not want a garbage pile the size of Texas floating in the ocean. I don't want to be cooked to death by the atmosphere. If people had reverence to God they would not wantonly destroy the what has been provided to them, not to mention what you are leaving for posterity. The border is a disaster and caving to the far left has left us in a horrible position. There is no defense for that.

Won't pick everything a part but....

1. The US continues to lower its emissions footprint YOY. If you want to complain, complain to China.
2. Polluting the Ocean is awful and I wish there was a way to ultimately hold individuals or companies accountable for such stupidity.
3. Support the Great Green Wall or Trump Trillion Tree initiatives if you're afraid of the atmosphere cooking you.

The government CAN be better about those 3 (and can invest BILLIONS) but we're too busy focusing on the wrong issues.

I hope the dems are absolutely demolished politically and built back around a core of somewhat reasonable folks.

More likely a double digit millions loss this time for the Donald. A whole lot of pissed off women have him in their crosshairs motivated to vote along with pro-democracy voters and good people who obey the law that don’t like adjudicated crooks.
Nobody denies playing the game dirty.. He's been dirty but never charged or convicted. This NY case has Biden Admin written all over it. Colangelo from DOJ to a lowley position in the NY Attorney office as an "adviser"....Come on now, and then doesn't recuse himself?

Don't talk to me about the Biden gun charge, should be 1 of many that needs to come his way. Biden literally should be in jail but he's too fragile and old to testify with reasonable recall of events, yet he's clear to run for President again?

Both these dudes need to go away but let's not pretend one side isn't out for revenge against a side trying to silence and imprison an opponent...
Except juries decide guilt or innocence. So far, the Donald has been guilty of all laws he’s broken so say the juries.

Here’s a thought! Don’t be a crook and obey the law so they can’t get grand juries of your peers to indict you!

More likely a double digit millions loss this time for the Donald. A whole lot of pissed off women have him in their crosshairs motivated to vote along with pro-democracy voters and good people who obey the law that don’t like adjudicated crooks.

Except juries decide guilt or innocence. So far, the Donald has been guilty of all laws he’s broken so say the juries.

Here’s a thought! Don’t be a crook and obey the law so they can’t get grand juries of your peers to indict you!
We’re not a democracy dude. Thank goodness we are not.

Also, killing babies is not something to be proud of.

I love America, and it's an easy choice for me too but not the same choice you are making. I support women's rights to reasonable right to abortions, IVF, birth control, etc. I support the separation of church and state. I do not believe public school teachers should be forced to teach bible studies forcibly upon children. I do not believe public tax dollars should be funneled to private religious schools that aren't even real schools. I do not believe the streets should be flooded with guns with almost no common sense regulation. I do not believe that humans should be able to irresponsibly pillage and plunder the land that God provided to us. I don't like polluted air and water. I do not want a garbage pile the size of Texas floating in the ocean. I don't want to be cooked to death by the atmosphere. If people had reverence to God they would not wantonly destroy the what has been provided to them, not to mention what you are leaving for posterity. The border is a disaster and caving to the far left has left us in a horrible position. There is no defense for that.
Why is a private religious school not a "real" school?

Notre Dame and Boston College aren't real schools?

Where do you live? Majority of states allow for abortions and almost all states legalize it when the mother is at-risk of death or major complications. What does this need to be a federal/presidential issue? The US Supreme Court has already ruled this is not a federal power. The states will decide as was intended by our founding fathers.

So you do not believe public school teachers should teach about one of the oldest historical books that inspired our founding fathers, influenced our constitution and the birth of our nation? OK...I think you need to understand what separation of church and state actually means and what it doesn't. Would be a little weird to omit the bible completely from our education.

Flooded with guns? And you're going to stop this how? By banning guns? Yeah, that'll work great when we take guns away from those who obey laws and criminals obtain guns still. By limiting the types of guns? most gun violence is back basic guns. By having background checks? Well 17 states do require this and the Federal government requires it for licensed dealers which makes up over half of gun sales. Lots to unpack here but the 2A is part of our constitution for a reason and for good reason.

Using our natural resources like oil & gas does not mean we are dumping a garbage pile the size of Texas into the ocean. There is no perfect way in using energy that has no environmental impact and that can be applied at scale and without government subsidies. If you're suggesting we subsidize the investments into "green energy" this has been tried many times and has always failed. US emissions decreased 10% under Trump administration.

You're correct, the border is a disaster and a failure by the democrats.

We’re not a democracy dude. Thank goodness we are not.

Also, killing babies is not something to be proud of.
We’re a Democratic Republic who votes for their leaders hence democracy.

As to pride, ignoring babies’ needs once their born for the rest of their life isn’t anything to be proud of either. Otherwise you are pro birth not pro life! A pretty sad stance for so-called Christians.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes

Curious about your definition of “reasonable folks.” Are there many of those under the Trump circus tent these days?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT