ADVERTISEMENT

The Dems can rejoice, they finally got Trump.

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
Two years and 30 mil later they've got him on two campaign violations for paying women not to talk about sex. Never mind some legal people say that's not a crime and if this is his standard operating method prior to running for president it's not a crime. Others point out you can't indict a sitting President so there's that and lastly, most of these types of violations are settled with a fine but they'll do their damnedest to make sure Trump gets punished worse than others.

Meanwhile you have the crime operation known as the Clinton foundation and a sitting Secretary of State openly soliciting donations to the foundation in exchange for favorable treatment and no special prosecutor and a DOJ loaded with Obma/Clinton cronies that won't do their jobs.

Thank God they got Trump, he is up there with serial killers. Anyone violating campaign finance laws needs to be nailed to a cross just like all those before Trump.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Two years and 30 mil later they've got him on two campaign violations for paying women not to talk about sex. Never mind some legal people say that's not a crime and if this is his standard operating method prior to running for president it's not a crime. Others point out you can't indict a sitting President so there's that and lastly, most of these types of violations are settled with a fine but they'll do their damnedest to make sure Trump gets punished worse than others.

Meanwhile you have the crime operation known as the Clinton foundation and a sitting Secretary of State openly soliciting donations to the foundation in exchange for favorable treatment and no special prosecutor and a DOJ loaded with Obma/Clinton cronies that won't do their jobs.

Thank God they got Trump, he is up there with serial killers. Anyone violating campaign finance laws needs to be nailed to a cross just like all those before Trump.

You could always wait and see what Mueller's evidence is before you pass judgment.

I'll stipulate up front though that no matter what, you'll defend Biff and try to explain it away.

Won't you?

You could always wait and see what Mueller's evidence is before you pass judgment.

I'll stipulate up front though that no matter what, you'll defend Biff and try to explain it away.

Won't you?
You've found him guilty before you've seen the evidence? What's the difference?

No matter what you'll always think he's guilty. Hypocrite is what you're called.

How did he obstruct or attempt to?

I’m not recounting nearly two years of open obstruction, I’m satisfied with what Mueller is doing and where he is going. Obstruction of Justice will be one of the charges/Articles of Impeachment irregardless of our thoughts or feelings.

I’m not recounting nearly two years of open obstruction, I’m satisfied with what Mueller is doing and where he is going. Obstruction of Justice will be one of the charges/Articles of Impeachment irregardless of our thoughts or feelings.

Your opinion notwithstanding, it’s far from clear where obstruction has taken place. Firing Comey obviously didn’t impede the investigation.

You can’t recount 2 years of open obstruction. It’s not that you won’t.

Also I have no doubt that the House Democrats will waste political capital on an impeachment adventure which will die in the senate and secure Trump’s reelection, but that still doesn’t prove obstruction.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You do realize the President can fire anyone in his administration for any reason.

The President literally can not obstruct justice by exercising his legal athority. Regardless of his motives.

He can fire Mueller tomorrow and he would not be commiting a crime.

Liberals are morons about obstruction.

You do realize the President can fire anyone in his administration for any reason.

The President literally can not obstruct justice by exercising his legal athority. Regardless of his motives.

He can fire Mueller tomorrow and he would not be commiting a crime.

Liberals are morons about obstruction.

It’s interesting to see where your boundaries for staying above the law fall in regards to trump, as opposed to, say, Obama.

Moving the goalposts again lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT