ADVERTISEMENT

The constant lies.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
So MSNBC just had about a half dozen video clips of Biff saying in great detail how they have these perfect transcripts, comma for comma, and it contradicts the whistleblower, transcripts, transcripts, accurate transcripts.... over and over.

The front page of that call memo states it's not a transcript. It doesn't purport to be. That was the first thing established when it was released. Now, the army guy apparently testified yesterday that it left stuff out - important stuff.

I will never forget the constant, casual obvious lies from this moron and the right's acquiescence in it. Absolutely amazing that these #BornFollowers go right down the line with it.

How do we know what this guy testified to? Oh that's right Adam Schiff the well known liar is leaking statements that support the Democrat narrative.

Well well, the born follower bitch is back. Whadya know, here to defend lies.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Well well, the born follower bitch is back. Whadya know, here to defend lies.

You realize the only one defending lies is you defending Adam Schiff?
Do you not question why testimony in secret is being outed to Democrat friendly media outlets within minutes of said testimony? Critical thinking is obviously not something you practice.

Reactions: MegaPoke
So MSNBC just had about a half dozen video clips of Biff saying in great detail how they have these perfect transcripts, comma for comma, and it contradicts the whistleblower, transcripts, transcripts, accurate transcripts.... over and over.

The front page of that call memo states it's not a transcript. It doesn't purport to be. That was the first thing established when it was released. Now, the army guy apparently testified yesterday that it left stuff out - important stuff.

I will never forget the constant, casual obvious lies from this moron and the right's acquiescence in it. Absolutely amazing that these #BornFollowers go right down the line with it.

Should we go through this list of 96 things the “media” lied about and see which ones you bought?

I think maybe we should. Might be time to get a definitive list of your bedshitting to audit and reference when you role play as someone with any credibility or standing to accuse others of getting things wrong, lying etc.

How do we know what this guy testified to? Oh that's right Adam Schiff the well known liar is leaking statements that support the Democrat narrative.
No, actually, the witness released his opening statement the night before. But you go ahead and keep making shit up.

You realize the only one defending lies is you defending Adam Schiff?
Do you not question why testimony in secret is being outed to Democrat friendly media outlets within minutes of said testimony? Critical thinking is obviously not something you practice.
Any proof that a person in the room is leaking that you can share? I see Nunes staff is rumored to be leaking something, I see generic Schiff is leaking, nothing definitive at all. Rather like with who is the closed hearing room, many are taking third hand talking points and repeating them as fact.

Reactions: Syskatine
No, actually, the witness released his opening statement the night before. But you go ahead and keep making shit up.

Who allowed him to release his opening statement? If you haven't noticed the only news coming out supports the one sided Democrat narrative and Republicans are blocked by Schiff from asking specific questions that would blow Schiff's cover.

Any proof that a person in the room is leaking that you can share? I see Nunes staff is rumored to be leaking something, I see generic Schiff is leaking, nothing definitive at all. Rather like with who is the closed hearing room, many are taking third hand talking points and repeating them as fact.

Have you watched any of the MSM's coverage? Either they are receiving information from leaks or they are making it up out of thin air?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Give us some real lies from Trump.

Here's 13,435 for starters. I'm sure they're all further evidence of Dear Leader's awesomeness.

EIHqcFNWsAA90KY

this lite colonel has already been plowed under...what a scam he was. It's too easy.

I know some smiling brothers down on 11th Street that would argue this is certainly the greatest economy they and their grandparents have ever seen. Same with the Latino brothers over at D. R. Horton.

I know a guy in Vallonia, Kentucky that would say it's not very good.

I know some smiling brothers down on 11th Street that would argue this is certainly the greatest economy they and their grandparents have ever seen. Same with the Latino brothers over at D. R. Horton.

And there's some Argentinians that live about 4 1/2 miles this side of East Carbon, Utah that thinks it really stinks.

BTW, I don't dispute what Vindman says, I just disagree with his conclusion that the then VP and his coke-head son shouldn't be investigated. He also seems to be more concerned with his mother country than with his current country.

Should Jarrod, Ivanka, Bobo and Lil' Debil also be investigated?

Amerikan Pravda and leftists are beating it into our heads daily how poor our economy is. SiL or Bearcat. Can you bring Sysk up to date?

I don't think it's particularly bad. This is Trump's characterization, not Pravda or leftists.

EIIuNvGWoAAJizW

Who allowed him to release his opening statement? If you haven't noticed the only news coming out supports the one sided Democrat narrative and Republicans are blocked by Schiff from asking specific questions that would blow Schiff's cover.
So the choice made by the witness is the same as a leak. You gotta do better man...

Have you watched any of the MSM's coverage? Either they are receiving information from leaks or they are making it up out of thin air?
So then you have an example you can point to? I do watch some news, mostly read various sources. Nothing at all like you are describing. Help a fellow Poke out, post a link.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT