ADVERTISEMENT

The Cherokee with the cringe vidoe of the uear

The first bimbo to speak mentions "reservation," There are no Indian reservations in Oklahoma. There are 37-39 tracts of Indian-owned lands as I recall. Nations.

There are many, many CDIB card carrying members of Nations who have very, very small amounts of Indigenous American blood. I know CDIB card carrying members who look totally Caucasin or Sub-Saharan African. Legions of them.

A great granddaughter is CDIB card carrying member of the Choctaw Nation of OKlahoma. Her Choctaw level blood is 1/256. She is 1/64 Cherokee from me. My g-greatgrandparents in Morgan County, Alabama denied being any part Indian to the federal government in hopes of avoiding forced removal to Oklahoma after President Jackson signed the Indian Removal Act of 1830. This forfeited any hopes ever receiving any benefits from the Cherokee Nation. My great grandmother was red hair blue eye Irish just like my mother, Grandpa Sub Saharan African-Cherokee.

Last edited:
Great granddaughter looks like an Indian. She's got some Sub-Saharan African to help her along. OU grad grandaughter looks like last of the Fort Sill band of black Indians. Interracial marriage with European Caucasians have left us a dim memory.

2 white grandkids come from our adopted daughter. We got her when she was 3. I thank the Great Father for blessing me with a multi-colored family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT