ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Boy Biden Press Conference

When he loses his train of thought, that’s his “go to” word….anyways.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I think the timing of all this is highly calculated.

There’s not much time before the convention with all the worms turning against him.

There’s a momentum to these things and I think it’s going to build to a point where the base has been convinced by the convention that JB can’t be the nominee so they have to pick someone else; rules, law, and democracy be damned.

They have protected him for years now and the ‘revelation’ of his frailty is no revelation to anyone ignoring the msm.

He won’t be the nominee, and I predict that the convention will be a pretty decisive choice for whoever the kingmakers select. It’s possible it could get very controversial and noisy but I lean towards that not happening.

I just can’t comprehend how anyone who is registered as a Dem can utter the words ‘democratic process’ with a straight face.

And yet… he’s failing. He will be out by next week. This is bad
This is AWFUL. Painful to watch and embarrassing as an American.
Biden gets an F-
lol, man, calm down. Didn't expect to see a meltdown like this from you.

The press conference was not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. Actually, with the exception of a few gaffes, it was a pretty good press conference for the President. I'd give him a solid B.

The President was strong on substance and showed command of the issues he was asked about. He gave more substance in many of his questions than we ever see Trump give. He was also very strong at the beginning with his comments about NATO and how strong/united NATO is right now. But yeah, then there were the gaffes that Biden is phrone to make.

With all that said, I don't know if it is going to be enough to save his candidacy. He still has a lot of work to do and more and more Democrats continue to step forward calling on him to step aside. While I thought the President did well tonight, I still believe he needs to step aside and let Vice President Harris be the nominee.

The press conference was not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. Actually, with the exception of a few gaffes, it was a pretty good press conference for the President. I'd give him a solid B.

The President was strong on substance and showed command of the issues he was asked about. He gave more substance in many of his questions than we ever see Trump give. He was also very strong at the beginning with his comments about NATO and how strong/united NATO is right now. But yeah, then there were the gaffes that Biden is phrone to make.

With all that said, I don't know if it is going to be enough to save his candidacy. He still has a lot of work to do and more and more Democrats continue to step forward calling on him to step aside. While I thought the President did well tonight, I still believe he needs to step aside and let Vice President Harris be the nominee.

The whole thing was choreographed. No mention of the border crisis is all the proof I need.

Does Biden collapse tonight?
We now know the answer to this. Nope, the President didn't collapse tonight.

He still has a long way to go though to stop he wave of doubt and opposition forming against his nomination in the Democratic Party.

• Haha
You now have Juan Williams practically begging for Kamala Harris to run.... YIKES. This is where they are...
Yeah, and there are polls now showing Vice President Harris beating or tied with Trump in a hypothetical matchup. Latest ABC News poll, for example, has Harris beating Trump(within the margin of error). Harris has been polling better as of late than President Biden.

• Haha
Sleepy's got the best rest home American taxpayers can pay for waiting for him. Dumb bastard just don't know when it's time. Embarrassing day.
People that have power never know its past their time. If they don't know they have power the people around them will use their power for them. I think Joe would be just fine dying in office. If not Joe then those around him will be just fine with it. Why would Hunter tell him to quit? The minute he is out office Hunter is going to jail. Jill likes the spotlight, and Joe hates Obama. I even hope he stays, but for selfish reasons to watch the democrats eat their own. However this country is in serious danger, the question I have is can the country be protected while he is in office, and if the answer to that is no, then he needs to be article 25'd.

9c81ed7256e2d1247d5aa92c23fe0a51.jpg

Because what is occurring right now is part of our democratic process.

When the nominee ends up being someone not selected by a vote of the people we can revisit this, but there’s still a small chance Biden gets the nomination so I’m not about to waste any time arguing this.

I even hope he stays, but for selfish reasons to watch the democrats eat their own. However this country is in serious danger, the question I have is can the country be protected while he is in office, and if the answer to that is no, then he needs to be article 25'd.
You hope he stays for selfish political reasons but then you turn around and claim the country is in serious danger and needs to be protected lol. Contradicting yourself in just two sentences, congratulations!

btw, President Biden will never be 25th out of the office and our country is no where close to being in the type of danger we will be in if Trump somehow is elected in November.

What you see occurring right now in the Democratic Party is a discussion about who best can beat Trump in November because Democrats (and many Independents) understand the existential threat Trump represents to this country.

When the nominee ends up being someone not selected by a vote of the people we can revisit this, but there’s still a small chance Biden gets the nomination so I’m not about to waste any time arguing this.
Even if the nominee ends up being someone different selected by the delegates at the Convention, such selection would still occur under our democratic process. Not to mention, then, the election in November.

Nothing new in the history of our country. Unlike what we saw occur after the 2020 election, January 6, and Trump's attempt to overturn one of our elections because he lost.

Three more Democratic members of the House members have come out tonight asking President Biden to step aside. That brings the total up to 17.

Now that we are finished with the NATO summit, I think the next 96 hours may be very important for the President as he tries to ease concerns among Democrats. We shall see.

• Haha
I think the timing of all this is highly calculated.

There’s not much time before the convention with all the worms turning against him.

There’s a momentum to these things and I think it’s going to build to a point where the base has been convinced by the convention that JB can’t be the nominee so they have to pick someone else; rules, law, and democracy be damned.

They have protected him for years now and the ‘revelation’ of his frailty is no revelation to anyone ignoring the msm.

He won’t be the nominee, and I predict that the convention will be a pretty decisive choice for whoever the kingmakers select. It’s possible it could get very controversial and noisy but I lean towards that not happening.

I just can’t comprehend how anyone who is registered as a Dem can utter the words ‘democratic process’ with a straight face.

Play the the "nominee" options after the DNC stages their very un-Democratic coup.

Harris is simply dispicable to most people. Trump will rail on her jail times for blacks with minor crimes.
Newsom - so they skip over Ms. DIE and enrage their BLM/Antifa base. It will solidify the Dem's as White Elitists that throw cookies and trinkets to their brown and queer lackeys.
Whitmer - she would galvanize the Right with her completely debunked "kidnap" scare - would accelerate dismantling of the Deep State

Key on all of these is the Republican candidates up and down ballots will make serious gains at the incongruity of the DNC's completely un-democratic authoritarian ways.

House has already queued up the Save Act, so now Citizens will question all the Democrats that support Illegal Aliens voting in elections.

Grab some popcorn, this is going to be a fun show!

No mention of the crisis on the border. Swept under the rug. And no questions about it from the press.
Again, he mentioned the border. He discussed it. I intentionally left out the word "crisis" because that is a word connected to right-wing political spin on this issue.

You are correct though, I don't recall hearing a question about immigration or the border asked but that is because there are more pressing issues facing the President and our country at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67 and 22LR
Play the the "nominee" options after the DNC stages their very un-Democratic coup.
There is no "un-democratic coup" going to occur. lol, seriously man, put down the right-wing propaganda for once.🙄

Harris is simply dispicable to most people. Trump will rail on her jail times for blacks with minor crimes.
Newsom - so they skip over Ms. DIE and enrage their BLM/Antifa base. It will solidify the Dem's as White Elitists that throw cookies and trinkets to their brown and queer lackeys.
Whitmer - she would galvanize the Right with her completely debunked "kidnap" scare - would accelerate dismantling of the Deep State
If President Biden decides to step aside, the nominee is going to be Vice President Harris as it should be. And there are now some polls starting to show that, right now, Harris is tied or beating Trump. You right-wingers may find Harris "despicable," but they doesn't mean all Americans do. Especially when compared to despicable Trump.

I know you won't believe this, but Vice President Harris is the last person Trump wants to run against this fall. We are starting to see reporting about how some of Trump's advisors are worried about Harris and want President Biden to not step aside.

Shifting candidates now, especially to a younger Democratic candidate who is a black/Asian woman, will completely shake up this campaign.

Again, he mentioned the border. He discussed it. I intentionally left out the word "crisis" because that is a word connected to right-wing political spin on this issue.

You are correct though, I don't recall hearing a question about immigration or the border asked but that is because there are more pressing issues facing the President and our country at the moment.

Oh, so 3.5 million illegals entering since Biden took office is "right wing political spin". Not surprising coming from a Marxists like you who is all for non-citizens being able to vote.

There are more pressing issues? What is that? Protecting Ukraine's border? You people are hopeless.

Oh, so 3.5 million illegals entering since Biden took office is "right wing political spin". Not surprising coming from a Marxists like you who is all for non-citizens being able to vote.
No, I said the use of the word "crisis" is right-wing political spin.

Did you talk about the "crisis" at the border when Trump was President and undocumented individuals were still crossing the border? Did you talk about the "crisis" at the border when Trump and Republicans didn't pass one immigration bill through Congress during Trump's four years as President, and therefore, failed to fix anything? Did you talk about the "crisis" at the border when Trump was deporting less individuals than President Biden currently is and has been for over a year now? Did you forget about the "crisis" when Trump intervened and killed a bipartisan immigration bill for purely political reasons earlier this year?

Or do you only use that term and have selective outrage over immigration when a Democrat is President?

btw, I do not believe individuals who are not citizens of our country should be allowed to vote. No need for you to make false assumptions about my position on this issue.

There are more pressing issues? What is that? Protecting Ukraine's border? You people are hopeless.
Yes, the Russian invasion of Ukraine is a serious pressing issue for our President and NATO. And this was, after all, a press conference being held at the end of a NATO conference. Israel and Palestine, another pressing concern. China. Whether Biden is going to remain a candidate. Etc.

With they said, President Biden still talked about the border and what his administration is accomplishing right now. It was not ignored, nor should it be.

• Haha
There is no "un-democratic coup" going to occur. lol, seriously man, put down the right-wing propaganda for once.🙄

If President Biden decides to step aside, the nominee is going to be Vice President Harris as it should be. And there are now some polls starting to show that, right now, Harris is tied or beating Trump. You right-wingers may find Harris "despicable," but they doesn't mean all Americans do. Especially when compared to despicable Trump.

I know you won't believe this, but Vice President Harris is the last person Trump wants to run against this fall. We are starting to see reporting about how some of Trump's advisors are worried about Harris and want President Biden to not step aside.

Shifting candidates now, especially to a younger Democratic candidate who is a black/Asian woman, will completely shake up this campaign.
Kasavubu's father says she ain't of color.

My Make A Wish Foundation wish is to compare DNA lab documents with Kamala. Mine comes from Genelex Labs in Seattle 2008. I paid $600. I know exactly what I am. And yes, I am of Neanderthal descent as are many, many of us.

@my_2cents reminds me of the preacher we had when I was growning up. He gave long winded speeches, told everyone they were wrong, and called them sinners. At the end of his sermon, the organist had to turn up the sound and run her fingers across the keys to wake everybody up.

Like church deacons told him one day going out the door "sometimes less is more and you should consider finding another pulpet.

Hint, hint

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Kasavubu's father says she ain't of color.
Who cares what Kasa-Vubu's father said? Kasa-Vubu has been dead since 1969.

(yes, I know who you were really referencing. But if you going to engage in stupidity, don't expect a serious response.)

My Make A Wish Foundation wish is to compare DNA lab documents with Kamala. Mine comes from Genelex Labs in Seattle 2008. I paid $600. I know exactly what I am.
So now you want to have a contest with Vice President over racial make-up? How silly and hateful can you be?🙄

• Haha
@my_2cents reminds me of the preacher we had when I was growning up. He gave long winded speeches, told everyone they were wrong, and called them sinners. At the end of his sermon, the organist had to turn up the sound and run her fingers across the keys to wake everybody up.

Like church deacons told him one day going out the door "sometimes less is more and you should consider finding another pulpet.

Hint, hint
Good stuff my man. 👍

Biden looks at his staff-prepared instructions... JOE, TRY TO APPEAR ANGRY, THEN SAY....

“More children are killed by a bullet than any other cause of death. The United States of America, what are we doing?!”😠

Um... In the 0 to 17 year old age range, car wrecks are the leading cause of death. But lets add 18 and 19 year old "children" street thugs to that statistic to make it look worse.

No, I said the use of the word "crisis" is right-wing political spin.
Did you talk about the "crisis" at the border when Trump was President and undocumented individuals were still crossing the border? Did you talk about the "crisis" at the border when Trump and Republicans didn't pass one immigration bill through Congress during Trump's four years as President, and therefore, failed to fix anything? Did you talk about the "crisis" at the border when Trump was deporting less individuals than President Biden currently is and has been for over a year now? Did you forget about the "crisis" when Trump intervened and killed a bipartisan immigration bill for purely political reasons earlier this year?

As a matter of fact yes Trump talked of the border being a crisis when he was in office. If you will remember Trump, despite overwhelming opposition from Democrats, did everything in his power to secure the border and obtain funding to build a wall to help secure the border. Naturally Democrats and their loyal mouthpieces in the MSM called him every name in the book, tried to make it a race issue, tied everything they could up in court and fought every effort to secure the border. Remember the MSM pushing the kids in cages with the picture taken during the Obama Administration? Remember one of your heroines, AOC, crying by a fence bordering a empty parking lot? Remember "Stay in Mexico" and how that was vilified as inhuman by the leftist? Yes 2 Cents Trump and those of us on the right said the order was in crisis during the Trump Administration and you leftist did everything you could to keep it that way.
Or do you only use that term and have selective outrage over immigration when a Democrat is President?

btw, I do not believe individuals who are not citizens of our country should be allowed to vote. No need for you to make false assumptions about my position on this issue.
How do we insure non citizens do not vote in our elections? As it stands we know non-citizens are registered to vote, we have instances of non citizens admitting they have voted in previous election and we know once a non citizen places a vote it's damn near impossible to prove a non citizen voted. Bottom line non citizens are voting in our elections, Democrats know it, you know and everyone on the right knows it, yet Democrats fight against any measure to combat it. Just like they do every attempt to secure our borders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT