ADVERTISEMENT

Israel’s Itchy Assassination Trigger Finger

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Is it designed to bring about the peace the Israeli’s say they want, or will it just promote more violence? Which one do you think is the actual intention?

Right on cue. I thought you said you didn’t support Hamas and wanted Israel to target Hamas leadership without putting Palestinian civilians in harms way.
I don’t support violence. Not from Israel and not from Hamas. And I’ve never said otherwise. If you’re going to argue against what I say at least have the decency to argue against what I say.

Is it designed to bring about the peace the Israeli’s say they want, or will it just promote more violence? Which one do you think is the actual intention?

3e007cd810134fb3ac85639a961793e19aea21e4d2969b3c2fb1179933c770dd_1.jpg

Strange, you only condemn one side for hostilities.
Strange, so do you. By the way, which side has been the aggressor for the last ten months? And please answer this: If it is true that Israel has the right to defend itself from foreign aggression and her allies have the right to support her in any way they desire, does that mean the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves, and do their allies have the right to support them in any way they desire?

Strange, so do you. By the way, which side has been the aggressor for the last ten months? And please answer this: If it is true that Israel has the right to defend itself from foreign aggression and her allies have the right to support her in any way they desire, does that mean the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves, and do their allies have the right to support them in any way they desire?
Why it’s so hard for you to understand the Palestinians started a war is baffling.

How do I know that Dan is an antisemite? Because he decries when Israel kills Hamas members when they hide behind human shields and then also decries when they are surgical and assassinate them in an attempt to reduce collateral deaths.

Basically, he doesn't want Israel to defend itself.

Why it’s so hard for you to understand the Palestinians started a war is baffling.
Who started the conflict between Palestinians and Zionists is hotly debated, as I assume you know. But to keep this discussion from getting sidetracked, for the sake of argument let’s agree this is all on the Palestinians, the Zionists are 100% innocent, the only victims. Is it your contention that once one side starts a war with a cowardly sucker punch it is then incumbent on that side to sit back and accept whatever counterpunch that strikes them back?

The current conflict is the result of terrorstinian aggression. They are the aggressors. That doesn’t change just because Israel fought back and laid waste to their shithole “country”.

How do I know that Dan is an antisemite? Because he decries when Israel kills Hamas members when they hide behind human shields and then also decries when they are surgical and assassinate them in an attempt to reduce collateral deaths.

When you use the term “Israel can defend itself” would you kindly explain what you think are the parameters? Are there no limits? Is there any place on earth Israel can go to inflict death and destruction and legitimately claim they are justified because it is defending itself? Could they bomb your house and kill you and your family, for instance, if they thought you might be meeting with a Hamas mastermind?

Who started the conflict between Palestinians and Zionists is hotly debated, as I assume you know. But to keep this discussion from getting sidetracked, for the sake of argument let’s agree this is all on the Palestinians, the Zionists are 100% innocent, the only victims. Is it your contention that once one side starts a war with a cowardly sucker punch it is then incumbent on that side to sit back and accept whatever counterpunch that strikes them back?
There is no contention on who started the war. October 6th there was no war. The Palestinians started the war on October 7th.

The only contention I make is it rests on the Palestinians to decide when to end the war. They never stood a chance, never should have allowed themselves to be used as the useful idiots of Iran and it’s up to them to surrender or continue to suffer the consequences of starting a war.

There is no contention on who started the war. October 6th there was no war. The Palestinians started the war on October 7th.

The only contention I make is it rests on the Palestinians to decide when to end the war. They never stood a chance, never should have allowed themselves to be used as the useful idiots of Iran and it’s up to them to surrender or continue to suffer the consequences of starting a war.
Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah, you’ve said that a million times as you justified the slaughter of people who had nothing to do with Oct 7, didn’t know about it any sooner than you did.

But please answer my questions. Now that Israel has invaded and attacked Gaza (and the West Bank by extension) do the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves from the attack? And do their allies have the same legitimacy to support them that Israel’s allies have? Or does the side that initiated the war have to stand down, they only get a one-off?

Exactly! If Israel kills civilians caught in harms way, they’re called war criminals. If they kill just the leaders of Hamas, they’re called terrorists! They can’t do anything to defend themselves without being accused of aggression!

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah, you’ve said that a million times as you justified the slaughter of people who had nothing to do with Oct 7, didn’t know about it any sooner than you did.

But please answer my questions. Now that Israel has invaded and attacked Gaza (and the West Bank by extension) do the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves from the attack? And do their allies have the same legitimacy to support them that Israel’s allies have? Or does the side that initiated the war have to stand down, they only get a one-off?
Nothing to do with it my ass. They voted Hamas in power, they supported Hamas and they celebrated the October 7th attack as well as 9/11. They deserve zero sympathy from anyone and are suffering the consequences of their own actions.
As to your second question, what a stupid question. The Palestinians and their allies can do what ever they like. They will also suffer the consequences with my full support. Time to end this decades long BS once and for all.
Because of people like you people in the Middle East have been suffering for decades. You cry and complain about the suffering of today without stopping to think your pissing and
Moaning does nothing but perpetuate the suffering for decades longer, causing even more suffering and loss of life.
I wish it could be different and these religious groups could live in peace but that’s not happening.

My finger is itchy because of all the the trash yer Lord sleepy and Alejandro invited to my country. Come down to south Texas you self proclaimed genius. You'd tuck tail back to that bubble you live in. Veteran my ass! Yer the medal of Honor recipient for idiots Dan.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT