ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Joe, but no...

You mean the corrupt, senile, kiddie groping, Chinese-owned Dick Cheney level draft dodger isn't worthy of a second term? What happened? He showed so much promise.
Joe was always a short-term bridge to a better future for me. So really, nothing has changed - except I suppose that he has marginally exceeded expectations.

Oh I could bring up stories of Trump and his crew's criminality in a second. Biden --- I've been asking for Joseph R. Biden's criminal conduct for like a week now and everyone just changes the topic.
Funny yet you didn't and you are a very reserved poster.

Carry On

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Which expectations did you have that were low enough for him to exceed them?
That would be a reasonably long list. We could discuss one particular item if you like - say the Afghanistan withdrawal. We got out on the original timetable with a much too high price. Try as people might to characterize it as a complete disaster we are out and though the Taliwhackers still suck they suck a tiny bit less this go-round than last.

Best advise to all is to just avoid the liberals and they might just go away. They sure as hell are clueless. I bite on occasion for no reason. If they believe half the crap the spew, God help them and us. Done with this forum as it is pointless.

Best advise to all is to just avoid the liberals and they might just go away. They sure as hell are clueless. I bite on occasion for no reason. If they believe half the crap the spew, God help them and us. Done with this forum as it is pointless.
Ok, keep us posted. I'm sorry "libs are dumb" didn't get the responses you hoped for.

Oh I could bring up stories of Trump and his crew's criminality in a second. Biden --- I've been asking for Joseph R. Biden's criminal conduct for like a week now and everyone just changes the topic.
Patience, I heard it takes like 7 yrs or longer to dig deep for a crime committed by the most corrupt man on the planet. Let us know when they start that process on Brandon.

Their Gineys are sore and flow heavy these days.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

LOL I've asked like 5 times for links or cites to his criminality. Nada. It's like you want e1 else to have the same fever.
I guess you have a logical explanation of why our foreign adversaries were paying the Biden's millions of dollars.

Last edited:
That would be a reasonably long list. We could discuss one particular item if you like - say the Afghanistan withdrawal. We got out on the original timetable with a much too high price. Try as people might to characterize it as a complete disaster we are out and though the Taliwhackers still suck they suck a tiny bit less this go-round than last.
You mean the Afghanistan withdrawal set in motion by the Trump administration and totally effed up by the senile kiddie diddler? That's a success to you? Yikes. How many of the people (our allies) that we promised to get out are still there as part of this "success" story?

What other "successes" ya got?

You mean the Afghanistan withdrawal set in motion by the Trump administration and totally effed up by the senile kiddie diddler? That's a success to you? Yikes. How many of the people (our allies) that we promised to get out are still there as part of this "success" story?

Biden's way. 😁

I guess you have a logical explanation of why our foreign adversaries were paying the Biden's millions of dollars.
I don't believe any sitting US president should receive money from anybody except the taxpayers.

Agree?

I don't believe any sitting US president should receive money from anybody except the taxpayers.

Agree?
Depends, did the sitting President come from the private sector or the political sector? I'm fairly certain there is no requirement for a politician to shut his business down when he serves in office. Weren't the Founders of the country farmers? Were they required to shut their farms down to serve in office?
A President that has done nothing but serve in office for decades doesn't have a business.

Depends, did the sitting President come from the private sector or the political sector? I'm fairly certain there is no requirement for a politician to shut his business down when he serves in office. Weren't the Founders of the country farmers? Were they required to shut their farms down to serve in office?
A President that has done nothing but serve in office for decades doesn't have a business.
Of course he does, his business is called grift.

Folks like joe shoulda never made the highest office. Nor slick Willy or Obama.

What was the Trump timeline/plan again?

Brandon could have caused the Titanic to sink and the left would say, well he kept future passengers from drowning. Smdh

Lol anything to defend Trump!

Reactions: my_2cents
So you don't know then? Why couldn't he get it done?
Why don’t you answer the question, David? Were you as appalled by the images of Afghans falling from American military planes bugging out at the last minute as the rest of us? It should be an easy “yes, I was appalled.” Cat got your tongue? Afraid if you say “yes” you’ll look weak, like you’ve had to concede a point (God forbid!)? You have a well-deserved nickname: DodgeAllen.

Reactions: Medic007
With a reelection campaign announcement imminent, I am curious what other right (blue) minded folks think is the better path forward for the less fascist political party.
I've stated before that I have concerns about President Biden running again, concerns mainly related to his age. I think most Democrats share these concerns while also acknowledging that Biden has done a pretty good job as President so far. At least that is what the polling seems to indicate.

A worry I have about Biden's re-election campaign is enthusiasm. Democrats are going to have to turn out and vote in '24 and I worry rather President Biden is the right candidate to motivate the Democratic base. With that said, I had a similar concern about Biden in 2020 and 2022, and we saw what happened. Some argue that the issues and opposition to Trump will be enough motivation again, and I hope those people are correct. Biden does know how to defeat Trumpism, simply by being the rational alternative choice.

Personally, I'd like to see a viable progressive candidate run in '24 but I don't think that is going to happen. Robert K. Kennedy Jr. isn't that candidate and I think most of the other viable candidates (be they progressives or not) are going to let the President have his last campaign.

Reactions: davidallen
What are your thoughts on Robert F. Kennedy Jr.? Who gets your vote if you are forced to choose between him and Biden?
Biden.

On some issues, I agree with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. However, he is just out to lunch on other issues and just not where most Democratic voters are on those issues. Who he chooses to listen to and his motivation is also questionable. Which is unfortunate, because if Jr. didn't have some of the crazy positions he has, he very well could be a serious challenger.

When many in your own family is supporting Biden over you, that should tell you something. Especially given that it is the Kennedy family.

Reactions: davidallen
I don’t know if David would admit it here, but I suspect he is intrigued by the prospect of the Kennedy campaign. But I also think he knows the only Republican Biden would beat is Trump and at this point in time it appears Republican voters are determined to make Trump the nominee again, a beautiful gift beautifully wrapped with a bow on top. David has to know how weak a Biden nomination would be, and he also must know the party has no viable candidate to replace him. Kennedy has to look like the best of the lot, so it would not surprise me to see David offer tepid support to Kennedy until Biden is cemented into place. The only caveat is Kennedy will be less likely to rubber stamp every aspect of the party elite/establishment agenda than the current occupant, so that must cause concern to our friend from Portland.
I see that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is going to be the Tulsi Gabbard of the '24 election cycle for Dan.

Not surprising at all.

I see that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is going to be the Tulsi Gabbard of the '24 election cycle for Dan.

Not surprising at all.
Why would anybody be surprised? But I’m split between Kennedy on the left and Ramaswamy on the right. Let’s shake the establishment to the core!

Why would anybody be surprised?
No one should be. Once again, you are promoting a Democrat you know has no chance of winning the nomination as a way for you to attack Democratic voters. A Democrat you would never vote for or support if you thought he had any real chance of securing the nomination and actually challenging the eventual Republican nominee.

You do this every cycle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT