ADVERTISEMENT

Terrifying war time pics in Kyiv Ukraine

Kiev. FIFY.

And we’re paying $5.00/gal so they can go to the beach? Fvck the Ukrainians. 🖕🏻🤬
I hope that was in blue. The people in those pictures didn’t consent for any of that to happen to them. They weren’t asked; their leaders, in concert with our leaders, just did it. And now as many as 100 per day are dying because our leaders, their leaders and Russia’s leaders are too stubborn to admit they made a mistake and could have avoided the whole thing if they had behaved like adults and not juveniles trying to prove which one of them has the biggest dick.

I hope that was in blue. The people in those pictures didn’t consent for any of that to happen to them. They weren’t asked; their leaders, in concert with our leaders, just did it. And now as many as 100 per day are dying because our leaders, their leaders and Russia’s leaders are too stubborn to admit they made a mistake and could have avoided the whole thing if they had behaved like adults and not juveniles trying to prove which one of them has the biggest dick.
Regardless, their predicament is not our problem.

Actually, I've been informed by @CowboyJD and a few others that this is pretty normal for citizens in wartime.

I've seen pics of Brits doing pretty much the same during WW2.

I think I made a mountain out of a mole hill and was wrong (and yes I'm being serious).

See how easy that is? A lot of you could learn valuable lessons from my examples of humility.

Actually, I've been informed by @CowboyJD and a few others that this is pretty normal for citizens in wartime.

I think I made a mountain out of a mole hill and was wrong (and yes I'm being serious).

See how easy that is? A lot of you could learn valuable lessons from my examples of humility.
Not sure they would know or what gives them the experience to say that. Is it a mountain out of a mole hill though. They are enjoying some needed relaxation in the middle of a war.

Reactions: AC2020
America should be self sufficient in most things but gubmint prevents it. $5 gas is Bidens fault due to his restricting fossil fuel growth in the USoA. We have all we need here to produce the food gas and fertilizer we need. And until we shipped everything to Taiwan, Korea and China we made our chips and electronics here.

Some things should be allowed to compete in a global market dedicated to actual free trade and others are national security issues.

BTW Van Der Leyden may fast track Ukraine into the EU. Will the EU allow a member state to remain in a war without help? What does Putin do if EU troops are in Lviv and Kiev?

Sweden and Finland will come online as NATO members.

Know people personally who if they didn't flee outright spent weeks living in bunkers, as hard as it may be for some to understand this is an "escapism" moment. Not uncommon really and Kiev is from time to time still being hit with bombs.

Also know a number of people who haven't returned to kiev. I just filled out two I-134 forms to support a friend of mine and her minor daughter if the government accepts their applications and my applications to be financially responsible for them until they can get green cards and work. This was an avoidable tragedy by any number of methods but the one reality now is people need to understand what and how the little joys of one's day can elicit a sense of normality for even brief moments....sitting on the sand next to the Dnieper River, in the sun, would be such an exercise.

The high gas prices are all on that shithook biden and his green energy weenie brigade. If the moron would be realistic and undo the Keystone debacle that would have an almost immediate effect on prices. Going to Venezuela or Saudi to beg for more oil production after being completely energy independent less than 18 months ago is unforgivable.

Kudos, man.

Appreciate it.

You're a good dude in my book. Even when we disagree.

Cheers, mate.

America should be self sufficient in most things but gubmint prevents it. $5 gas is Bidens fault due to his restricting fossil fuel growth in the USoA. We have all we need here to produce the food gas and fertilizer we need. And until we shipped everything to Taiwan, Korea and China we made our chips and electronics here.

Some things should be allowed to compete in a global market dedicated to actual free trade and others are national security issues.

BTW Van Der Leyden may fast track Ukraine into the EU. Will the EU allow a member state to remain in a war without help? What does Putin do if EU troops are in Lviv and Kiev?

Sweden and Finland will come online as NATO members.

Calling @Ponca Dan for the perspective of an idealistic anarcho-capitalist. :)

Welp, yer on top of things champ.

christina-applegate-right-on-top-of-that-rose.gif

The Lone Star State also had the 3rd-highest percentage of gross domestic product coming from exports to other countries, meaning Texas is more dependent on the foreign market.

Wrong again, dumb-ass. Selling products/services in any market and getting paid for them is not what normal people call "dependent". Moving back home to your parents' when you're supposedly a middle-aged professional is what normal people would consider "dependent."

Carry on, FTL.

Last edited:

Sorry, but if the motherfvckers can go to the beacch, then they sure as hell don't need our tax dollars to fight the Russians, and we sure as hell don't need to be paying $5.00/gallon due to sanctions against Russia.

I remain very public in my stance against billions in Ukraine aid
Good to know. I am against American citizens making ANY sacrifices for the benefit of Ukraine, which is why I support the free exchange of oil, gas and other products/resources at market prices. And I have ZERO sympathy for "victims" who are enjoying a day at the beach.

I guess we can complain about the crust on the toast when the whole slice is burnt.

Dems claim we can not afford 25B on the wall but spend 40B on Ukraine. NASA has been underfunded for years using the same logic. We aint 30T in debt because of the WOT, Ukraine, NASA,foreign aid,military spending or the wall. We are 30T in debt because of LBJs war on poverty, the welfare state, and his Worst Society. Nixon should have dealt with it but took us off the gold standard instead.

We have $5 gas because FJB has declared war on domestic oil.

He is letting Iran and Venezuela out of the box and it will do little to help.

Wait until Top Gun is real and Iran gets bombed either by us or Israel.

The man is a disaster for the world and us.

But by Gawd if them Ukrainian women aint in Hijabs and constant mourning well just F them. They deserve what Putin is doing to them. How dare they go to the beach. <-sarcasm

il_794xN.2205673971_d6ft.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't said much myself on Ukraine or Russia. **** em both and feed em fish heads. Too many problems of our own needs our attention so let the mother****ers work it out amongst themselves.
And to all the people putting Ukraine Flags in their yard where were you when your neighbors, friends and fellow Americans were being forced to stay home? Where were you when they were being forced to take a jab or lose their jobs? Where were you when the Elderly were being sent to Nursing Homes to die? Where are you now when SCOTUS Justices are being targeted because of Crazy Dim Rhetoric? Where were you during the Riots of BLM and ANTIFA? Have you sent AID to those burned business owners? Have you sent money to the Families of the Victims?
**** UKRAINE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT