ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me this

86Poke

Starter
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2004
Why is everyone so surprised about racial profiling. Not just by the police, but by society in general. Just look at the videos in the story linked below. Count the different races represented in the looting and distraction of property.

Now I guess I’m going to be called a racist because I shared some facts.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Let’s try and keep it relevant to the situation. Why in the hell do you bring up something so far in the past.

I don't racially profile. I culturally profile. If you are dress like a gangsta, and talk like a gangsta, then I'm going to assume you will act like one. Same assumptions I'd make if you were a guy dressing like a Hell's Angles wannabe. Skin color has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Reactions: OUSOONER67 and 22LR
My older brother has probably spent 18 of the last 20 years in prison due to cooking/selling meth and using. Saw him briefly over Memorial Day and he got angry telling me how the cops were just out to get him, and he’s not Black. He’s just made himself a target.

My older brother has probably spent 18 of the last 20 years in prison due to cooking/selling meth and using. Saw him briefly over Memorial Day and he got angry telling me how the cops were just out to get him, and he’s not Black. He’s just made himself a target.

Had a good friend from HS and out of HS that took the same route. He has been to Prison a few times for meth and B&E. Have not talked to him in quite a few yrs but he would always say his Lawyer screwed him and it was always someone elses fault not his.

Reactions: iasooner1 and TPOKE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT