ADVERTISEMENT

Tell Me, Bearcat

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Would Trump approve of this? Do you? Bibi is gonna get us fighting someone (he must not care who) in his defense no matter what. Why would I ask if you approve? Of course you approve! America is here at Israel’s beck and call.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
No idea on Trump. As to my opinion, if Israeli intelligence shows Iran is sending munitions into where ever to support the terrorist, Israel has every right to destroy the munitions and the terrorist, regardless of what Russia says.
Question for you, do you approve of Iran sending munitions to terrorist organization? Of course you do, from the river to the sea, right Dan?

Reactions: EZ Reyes
No idea on Trump. As to my opinion, if Israeli intelligence shows Iran is sending munitions into where ever to support the terrorist, Israel has every right to destroy the munitions and the terrorist, regardless of what Russia says.
Question for you, do you approve of Iran sending munitions to terrorist organization? Of course you do, from the river to the sea, right Dan?
No, Bearcat, I don’t approve of either side’s use of munitions. Bibi is lighting a fuse to an explosion the world cannot escape, but he (and you, apparently) are too fanatical to see it coming.

Why wouldn't he, it's a fact to anyone that doesn't think October 7th was justified. Oh that's right you think killing 1200 innocent Israelis in an act of terrorism was justified.
I do not think Oct 7 was justified and have never said otherwise. I do not think Hamas should have attacked and murdered 800+/- innocent people nor should Israel have murdered 400+/- of their own people, people who were counting on Bibi’s military to save them. Bibi’s story line, which you accept without reservation, is history started on Oct 7. Based on that timeline one can see why you think the way Bibi wants you to think.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
I do not think Oct 7 was justified and have never said otherwise. I do not think Hamas should have attacked and murdered 800+/- innocent people nor should Israel have murdered 400+/- of their own people, people who were counting on Bibi’s military to save them. Bibi’s story line, which you accept without reservation, is history started on Oct 7. Based on that timeline one can see why you think the way Bibi wants you to think.
I think you to put that crack pipe down Dan. The way you think. Moohamed ain't real.

Sure you do you just don't want to admit it. You constantly make comments that the war didn't start on October 7th when in fact Israel didn't declare war until after the Palestinians carried out their cowardly terrorist attack against innocent unsuspecting Israelis.

Sure you do you just don't want to admit it. You constantly make comments that the war didn't start on October 7th when in fact Israel didn't declare war until after the Palestinians carried out their cowardly terrorist attack against innocent unsuspecting Israelis.
I get it, I get it, I get it! In your history book Israel was peacefully residing in its ideal apartheid state when those dastardly Palestinians came out of nowhere to upset the most moral in the world society’s applecart. Everything started on Oct 7. That’s what Bibi and his merry (and very peaceful) band of Zionists have told you and that’s what you will go to your grave believing, If those worthless miserable rotten subhuman Palestinians would just resign themselves to living with the Zionist boot on their necks the world could be just as wonderful for the Zionists as the Zionists envision it should be.

• Haha
I get it, I get it, I get it! In your history book Israel was peacefully residing in its ideal apartheid state when those dastardly Palestinians came out of nowhere to upset the most moral in the world society’s applecart. Everything started on Oct 7. That’s what Bibi and his merry (and very peaceful) band of Zionists have told you and that’s what you will go to your grave believing, If those worthless miserable rotten subhuman Palestinians would just resign themselves to living with the Zionist boot on their necks the world could be just as wonderful for the Zionists as the Zionists envision it should be.

You are a lost cause Dan, but you are our lost cause and we love you just the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT