ADVERTISEMENT

Systematic racism as defined by board liberals

interesting to me that when provided scientific research as in the WSJ info above the people who are wholly invested in "systemic racism" theory have no info to the contrary. and choose to avoid reading it or commenting on it.
so, science when presented to back up claims you believe in is spot on and science that does the opposite is ignored. interesting.

similar topic. i have a friend, not an acquaintance that is a TPD officer. so i know him as a friend and have had this friendship for over 3 years. He deny's there is any systemic racism in policing. police follow crime statistics and where crimes happen in larger numbers because they have to. he has responsibility of training and providing ongoing training to TPD as part of his job.
are there small percentages of racist policemen/women. yes. just as in society at large. but the police react to statistics. they go where crimes take them. studies that produce scientific evidence like the one above from the WSJ bare this out.
oh by the way, my friend the TPD officer? is black.

Last edited:
interesting to me that when provided scientific research as in the WSJ info above the people who are wholly invested in "systemic racism" theory have no info to the contrary. and choose to avoid reading it or commenting on it.
so, science when presented to back up claims you believe in is spot on and science that does the opposite is ignored. interesting.

similar topic. i have a friend, not an acquaintance that is a TPD officer. so i know him as a friend and have had this friendship for over 3 years. He deny's there is any systemic racism in policing. police follow crime statistics and where crimes happen in larger numbers because they have to. he has responsibility of training and providing ongoing training to TPD as part of his job.
are there small percentages of racist policemen/women. yes. just as in society at large. but the police react to statistics. they go where crimes take them. studies that produce scientific evidence like the one above from the WSJ bare this out.
Whether they understand it or not our left wing collectivist friends have an unspoken/hidden agenda with one ultimate goal: control by any means necessary. I think some of our more naive friends like David ignorantly believe they and their elitist companions have altruistic intentions, they are in much better position to care for the sweaty ignorant uneducated masses than the masses are to care for themselves. David has proven that theory a couple of times by comments he has made on this board. And because the goal of their agenda, control, is looked upon (by them) as morally acceptable they feel free to use any method at their disposal to attain the goal. They use science when they find it useful, and ignore it or denigrate it when it hurts the cause. They want to defund the police while simultaneously demanding more police protection for themselves following January 6. Where the naive ones like David get it wrong is he thinks he will get to be one of the protected leaders when his vision is accomplished, completely unaware that far more insidious and evil people are patiently biding their time hidden behind the scenes, waiting for the right opportunity to create the nightmare that every collectivist society has always degenerated into, and poor old David will discover the plush and elegant lifestyle he has envisioned for himself will disappear into the fog of tyranny. The ends justify the means.

Obvious proof that racism is systemic, at least white racism. It’s a miracle that you and @Syskatine have somehow managed to avoid being racists yourselves, white racism being systemic and all. You should share your secret to success.

You ask for evidence the white supremacists meet. Youre provided evidence. Example is requested of systemic racism, here ya go. You respond with ad hominem attack.

Hmm.

You ask for evidence the white supremacists meet. Youre provided evidence. Example is requested of systemic racism, here ya go. You respond with ad hominem attack.

Hmm.
You say white supremacist meetings are frequent and massive, which proves there is systemic racism rampant throughout the country. I asked for evidence that they are frequent and massive, and also asked you to tell us when the next massive meeting would be taking place. You provided one example that was hardly massive, and was so inconsequential it was barely noticed by the MSM which is tied at the hip with your side. I asked if those supremacists injured or killed anyone, or caused property damage, and what was the smoke that surrounded the protesters. You have yet to answer those questions; it is incumbent on you to provide greater detail than a picture if you want anyone to follow your logic (or lack thereof).

Furthermore, no one doubts there are racists and white supremacists in this country, just as outfits like BLM and Critical Race Theory are considered by any objective observer to be example of black racism. The point you and David have failed to drive home, which is a point you relentlessly argue without evidence, is white racism, while it exists, is hardly massive, and under no circumstance does the minuscule white racism in this country prove that racism is systemic, infiltrating every exchange between white people and black.

It is understandable that you would regard criticism of @davidallen and yourself as ad hominem, and would deflect from answering the questions asked of you. You know you are on the illogical side of the argument, but, as Alinsjy taught, you can never admit error. It shows weakness, and showing weakness is the first step in seeing your illogical argument collapse.

186506396_4154847324579124_3031237146564179980_n.jpg

You say white supremacist meetings are frequent and massive, which proves there is systemic racism rampant throughout the country. I asked for evidence that they are frequent and massive, and also asked you to tell us when the next massive meeting would be taking place. You provided one example that was hardly massive, and was so inconsequential it was barely noticed by the MSM which is tied at the hip with your side. I asked if those supremacists injured or killed anyone, or caused property damage, and what was the smoke that surrounded the protesters. You have yet to answer those questions; it is incumbent on you to provide greater detail than a picture if you want anyone to follow your logic (or lack thereof).

Furthermore, no one doubts there are racists and white supremacists in this country, just as outfits like BLM and Critical Race Theory are considered by any objective observer to be example of black racism. The point you and David have failed to drive home, which is a point you relentlessly argue without evidence, is white racism, while it exists, is hardly massive, and under no circumstance does the minuscule white racism in this country prove that racism is systemic, infiltrating every exchange between white people and black.

It is understandable that you would regard criticism of @davidallen and yourself as ad hominem, and would deflect from answering the questions asked of you. You know you are on the illogical side of the argument, but, as Alinsjy taught, you can never admit error. It shows weakness, and showing weakness is the first step in seeing your illogical argument collapse.

Where did i say frequent and massive?

Wow. One line in.

Wow. One line in.
You are correct. You didn’t use the word “frequent.” You said one could still see mass white supremicist meetings on tv, confederate flags and all. One could reasonably extrapolate from your comment that these meetings were so common that one could watch them live on tv..That’s certainly what you were implying.

And you’re right again. You didn’t use the word “massive.” You used the word “mass.” I’m hanged if I can deduce any other interpretation from your use of the word “mass” than you meant massive.

Please feel free to correct my misunderstanding by saying what you meant exactly.

And once you’ve done that please tell us what systemic racism is and how you want to exterminate it. I don’t see systemic racism in this country. I see a relatively new tactic being deployed by the race baiters as they realize their old tactics (which have kept them “relevant” and wealthy for years) are losing their luster. But I am willing to be convinced. I’m pretty sure I find the practice of racism, systemic or individualized, to be as repugnant as you do. So please show your evidence that white supremacists are so many that they are running roughshod over the country. I will happily join with you to combat them. You give the impression you see one behind every tree. You give the impression you believe every white person is racist and participates in the system that exists. If that is correct it is astonishing that you have personally learned how to avoid this hated practice. So show us your secret! How can the rest of us worthless miserable racists who are so racist we don’t even see it within ourselves find the cure?

Wow. One line in.
Please allow me to make one other point. If these mass white supremecist meetings about which you reference are not frequent, are not common, but are in fact rare, and innocuous enough that they do not get covered by the MSM with the same zeal as the Antifa riots and BLM riots, that puts the lie to your notion of white racism being systemic throughout the land.

You are correct. You didn’t use the word “frequent.” You said one could still see mass white supremicist meetings on tv, confederate flags and all. One could reasonably extrapolate from your comment that these meetings were so common that one could watch them live on tv..That’s certainly what you were implying.

And you’re right again. You didn’t use the word “massive.” You used the word “mass.” I’m hanged if I can deduce any other interpretation from your use of the word “mass” than you meant massive.

Please feel free to correct my misunderstanding by saying what you meant exactly.

And once you’ve done that please tell us what systemic racism is and how you want to exterminate it. I don’t see systemic racism in this country. I see a relatively new tactic being deployed by the race baiters as they realize their old tactics (which have kept them “relevant” and wealthy for years) are losing their luster. But I am willing to be convinced. I’m pretty sure I find the practice of racism, systemic or individualized, to be as repugnant as you do. So please show your evidence that white supremacists are so many that they are running roughshod over the country. I will happily join with you to combat them. You give the impression you see one behind every tree. You give the impression you believe every white person is racist and participates in the system that exists. If that is correct it is astonishing that you have personally learned how to avoid this hated practice. So show us your secret! How can the rest of us worthless miserable racists who are so racist we don’t even see it within ourselves find the cure?
"Critical race theory" has replaced class with racial antagonism. It's nothing but a different face to the same old Marxist shit.

Pay wall. Let the WSJ subscription expire a year or more ago. Didn't read. Sorry to disappoint.

Wow. One line in.

Sounds like its probably one of your requests at Stuckeys, "Frequent and Massive" maybe you got confused about where you were?
Be careful tho, lots of Truckers are White Racists and card carrying members of the KKK and some may even be Dixie Mafia. Might want to cool your jets there Stenographer. Know your customer base, don't get too Woke.
🤣🤣🤣

Just can't imagine why blacks keep voting democrat, Dan. Looks like this dynamic won't change any time, either.

"Roughed up."
Blacks keep voting Democrat, won’t change their voting pattern anytime soon. And yet according to you systemic racism (which you STILL refuse to define) persists. If, as David asserts, you have won the culture war, how is this possible?

Blacks keep voting Democrat, won’t change their voting pattern anytime soon. And yet according to you systemic racism (which you STILL refuse to define) persists. If, as David asserts, you have won the culture war, how is this possible?
I defined it plain as day, Dan. Cut and pasted dictionary definitions.

Man I literally can't more than two lines into your posts before finding an obvious factual error. Two days in a row.

so a guy goes 115mph putting multiple people’s lives at risk while fleeing, resists arrest and your smooth brain sees systematic racism. That is really crazy because I’ve seen the exact same thing done to white people. So weird.

If this is the best example You can come up with, racism is obviously over. The people you and al sharpton deify basically have to commit multiple felonies to get the police to over react. This is really embarrassing for you. Oh wait, you don’t have that emotion.

What does going 115 mph have to do with killing him once he was in custody, crying, saying he was sorry?

This is where you disappear or make some glib comment and disappear.

I defined it plain as day, Dan. Cut and pasted dictionary definitions.

Man I literally can't more than two lines into your posts before finding an obvious factual error. Two days in a row.
You can’t be serious. You cut and pasted separate generic dictionary definitions of the two words and claimed their combination is what is meant by the phrase. I want to believe you are smarter than that, but frankly I am starting to have doubts.

You can’t be serious. You cut and pasted separate generic dictionary definitions of the two words and claimed their combination is what is meant by the phrase. I want to believe you are smarter than that, but frankly I am starting to have doubts.
He's not. That's been proven over and over. Nothing but Maddow fed narratives.

Here he is screeching about something he can't even define in his own terms while his pinko commie friends terrorize Jews across the country. Not a single peep on that stuff though. Go Hamas!!!!

I'm sorry Dan, we capitalists and democrats still use dictionaries.

I swear you guys are cult members. Now we don't use a dictionary to determine a word's meaning. Smh.

Reactions: davidallen
What does going 115 mph have to do with killing him once he was in custody, crying, saying he was sorry?

This is where you disappear or make some glib comment and disappear.

cops have a lot of adrenaline after someone puts them and they’re community at risk. Lots of people get roughed up after these things.

The question you people can never answer, is if there is so much racism, why do you have to commit multiple felonies to find it?

I swear you guys are cult members. Now we don't use a dictionary to determine a word's meaning. Smh.
Try this experiment, Sys. Try using your own words to define the phrase, not the generic definition of the individual words. And then give two or three societal examples of how your definition of systemic racism applies.

For example, I spent this morning getting cataract surgery. The waiting room had both white and black patients. I did not notice the receptionist or nurses treating the black patients differently from those of us that are white. And I’m certain there was no price discrepancy. I’m also pretty sure the black patients got the same quality materials and workmanship as us whites. So, use your personal definition of systemic racism and point out where it existed in that surgical center. (Oh, by the way, they actually took a black patient or two before some whites.). I assume if racism is as incipient as you believe it must have appeared in that surgical center this morning. Ignorant fool that I am I didn’t see it. Maybe you can point out where I should have looked and I’ll keep a sharp eye out for when I go back for surgery on my second eye.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just another woketard NPC. All of that queefing and not a single thing defining this systemic racism you mouth breathers are convinced exists.

Try this experiment, Sys. Try using your own words to define the phrase, not the generic definition of the individual words. And then give two or three societal examples of how your definition of systemic racism applies.

For example, I spent this morning getting cataract surgery. The waiting room the had both white and black patients. I did not notice the receptionist or nurses treating the black patients differently from those of us that are white. And I’m certain there was no price discrepancy. I’m also pretty sure the black patients got the same quality materials and workmanship as us whites. So, use your personal definition of systemic racism and point out where it existed in that surgical center. (Oh, by the way, they actually took a black patient or two before some whites.). I assume if racism is as incipient as you believe it must have appeared in that surgical center this morning. Ignorant fool that I am I didn’t see it. Maybe you can point out where I should have looked and I’ll keep a sharp eye out for when I go back for surgery on my second eye.
Brutal.

cops have a lot of adrenaline after someone puts them and they’re community at risk. Lots of people get roughed up after these things.

The question you people can never answer, is if there is so much racism, why do you have to commit multiple felonies to find it?

"Roughed up" is the equivalent to getting beaten to death.

Then, explains it way with the ol' "lots of adrenaline," like they're 14 year old football players. They're afraid, so they can.... rough people up. We need to find it in ourselves to forgive the cops I guess because they were too panic'd to know any better.

NOW Whari has a problem with felons, lol. Where ya been during the last 4 years?

I love how you decry people pointing out racism, and once you're engaged you come across as racist AF. This is, of course, a great example of why blacks vote 90% in democrat elections.

No thank you. I'm a hard headed realist that is just fine with words having objective meaning and not being re-defined to push a political agenda. The adjective of "systemic" and noun of "racism" that I posted are both clear and capable of being used together quite articulately.

Then, explains it way with the ol' "lots of adrenaline," like they're 14 year old football players. They're afraid, so they can.... rough people up. We need to find it in ourselves to forgive the cops I guess because they were too panic'd to know any better.

NOW Whari has a problem with felons, lol. Where ya been during the last 4 years?

I love how you decry people pointing out racism, and once you're engaged you come across as racist AF. This is, of course, a great example of why blacks vote 90% in democrat elections.

No thank you. I'm a hard headed realist that is just fine with words having objective meaning and not being re-defined to push a political agenda. The adjective of "systemic" and noun of "racism" that I posted are both clear and capable of being used together quite articulately.
All of that queefing and still nothing. We know you can't define it, Queefa, because it's nothing more than racial agitation by your run of the mill loser marxists. It's very obvious. Save the wild pelvic undulations for the truckers.

your broken perception is your reality.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Looks like we got a good old dixiecrat cover-up here.

Cover what up? Some guy just got "roughed up" or has that narrative changed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT