ADVERTISEMENT

@Syskatine, James Howard Kunstler Asks

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
If it was as good for you as it was for the other Trump haters.

Make no mistake, I can’t stand the sight or sound of Donald Trump, but not even he deserves the treatment he has received by the overlords within the establishment of our government.

Kunstler is way over most lefties comprehension level.

Most lefties are still trying to figure out what Dick, Jane and Spot books where trying to tell them about the evils of capitalism

If it was as good for you as it was for the other Trump haters.

Make no mistake, I can’t stand the sight or sound of Donald Trump, but not even he deserves the treatment he has received by the overlords within the establishment of our government.

There have been so many tragi-comic greek epics play out during the Trump era and this one is just starting, so I will simply note this: there has not been anyone in American history that has demanded their opponents be prosecuted and/or locked up more than Donald Trump. This is such epic karma, I don't even know where to begin.

The "Lock her up!" crowd is shitting themselves and I gotta say, it's fun to watch. Like you sort of said the other day, we STILL haven't seen charges or evidence though, so... I'm willing to slow my roll and look at the evidence before pronouncing his guilt, victimization, etc.

You'll have to forgive me, though, if I communicate with his base/cattle over the next few days in terms they understand.

Kunstler? Bill Kunstler's boy? His writing style is trying a little toohard, imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT