ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court probe fails to find who leaked abortion ruling

Tulsaaggieson

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2010
Stillwater
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/19/supreme-court-probe-fails-to-find-abortion-ruling-leaker.html

Investigators interviewed nearly 100 court employees in the probe, 82 of whom had access to electronic or hard copies of the draft majority opinion by conservative Justice Samuel Alito.

They do not mention other Supreme Court Justices in this probe, only court employees. In fact the article specifically states that the justices were left out.

But neither Alito nor the court’s other eight justices were eyed in the investigation, according to an official report.

It goes on to state...

She noted that her team of attorneys and federal investigators “conducted 126 formal interviews of 97 employees, all of whom denied disclosing the opinion.”

This next part though narrows down the suspect list.

Curley also wrote that among other steps taken in the probe, “The investigative team received outside assistance with a fingerprint analysis of an item relevant to the investigation.”

“That analysis found viable fingerprints but no matches to any fingerprints of interest,” the report said, without disclosing the nature of the item examined.

The list of suspects is about 9 people long. I think I can bring that down to about 5 fairly quickly.

The list of suspects is about 9 people long. I think I can bring that down to about 5 fairly quickly.
Or maybe just one, Alito?

Not surprised by this outcome and I also wouldn't surprised in the least if the leak came from Alito.

Or maybe just one, Alito?

Not surprised by this outcome and I also wouldn't surprised in the least if the leak came from Alito.
I am fairly confident it was not Alito or a conservative justice. All Thomas has to do is finger print everyone and release the name to Congress. That judge would then be impeached. If it's a conservative that would put control of the court back into Thomas's hands, which he desperately wants back.

That leaves him plus the liberal judges.

Me, I think it was Thomas and I would start with him.

I am fairly confident it was not Alito or a conservative justice. All Thomas has to do is finger print everyone and release the name to Congress. That judge would then be impeached. If it's a conservative that would put control of the court back into Thomas's hands, which he desperately wants back.

Brother!

Gayle Wright

Reactions: my_2cents
I think they probably tried not to find the person. My guess is they thought actually persecuting the person would make them a hero on Libs eyes. All the msm would pay the person big amounts and hail the person as a hero. Kind of a no win situation. Just scare the crap out of them by investigating, but act like you found nothing.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I think they probably tried not to find the person.
I tend to agree but not for the same reason you think this. If it was Alito, as I suspect it was, there is no reason the right-wing majority would want to expose that.

All the msm would pay the person big amounts and hail the person as a hero.
Why would you think this? Especially if you believe the MSM is controlled by liberals.

Or do you think the praise would be over leaking a huge story to the media apart from political intent?

I tend to agree but not for the same reason you think this. If it was Alito, as I suspect it was, there is no reason the right-wing majority would want to expose that.

Why would you think this? Especially if you believe the MSM is controlled by liberals.

Or do you think the praise would be over leaking a huge story to the media apart from political intent?
You believe in political intent. Please share. 🤣

It was a libtard that leaked it. Look at the tard meltdown it caused. Hell it even got Lieawatha out there with her faux outrage on tee vee. Kavanaugh's life was threatened etc etc. Mission accomplished. No way in hell Dims are gonna reveal the snitch.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
ItIs6fh_d.webp

Reactions: davidallen
Maybe just maybe the person covered their tracks very well and they really don't know who did it.
Or are you saying its a CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRy?
No, I'm simply asking you why would the right-wing majority on the Supreme Court not want to reveal the leaker if he/she was a liberal?

Unless you believe all the justices on the Supreme Court are "Dims." Do you?

Why would the right-wing majority on the Supreme Court not want to reveal the leaker if he/she was a liberal?
I was thinking about that very scenario. Came up with something as well.

Timing the release with a conservative president may very well net you another conservative justice as the liberal justice would most likely be impeached or forced to resign. They can sit on that piece of information for some time and just use it when the time is right.

I was thinking about that very scenario. Came up with something as well.

Timing the release with a conservative president may very well net you another conservative justice as the liberal justice would most likely be impeached or forced to resign. They can sit on that piece of information for some time and just use it when the time is right.
So, sit on the known information now so that the right-wing can unethically get another right-wing justice on the Supreme Court at some point in the future when a Republican is elected President again. Even if that is 2032 or 2036.

Ok. You good with such an approach?

How about this. Sit on the known information now that it was Alito because Alito could be impeached and Biden would appoint his successor.

Would you be good with this approach too?

So, sit on the known information now so that the right-wing can unethically get another right-wing justice on the Supreme Court at some point in the future when a Republican is elected President again. Even if that is 2032 or 2036.

How about this. Sit on the known information now that it was Alito because Alito could be impeached and Biden would appoint his successor.

Dim run FBEye sat on the Hunter Biden laptop, and team Brandon sat on the Classified Docs. Whats good for the Goose yada yada yada.

Dim run FBEye sat on the Hunter Biden laptop, and team Brandon sat on the Classified Docs.
No they didn't.

If you believe otherwise, provide some evidence to back up your claim.

And while you are at it, try answering the question I asked you. Why would the right-wing majority on the Supreme Court not want to reveal the leaker if he/she was a liberal?

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
Prime suspect:

Hmm announced retirement right before the leak. Had nothing really to lose and no one was going out a former SCOTUS member for such scandalous behavior. .

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
The midterms would have provided the expected red wave IF the doc info would have been made public when it first started And if Fat Sam’s little game had been outed by late October

Kind of like what the left wing media tried to do with the “grab em by the pussy” tape.

Adam Schitt is still sitting on his evidence that Trump CoLlUdEd with MuH RuSsIa. 🤣🤣🤣
Once again, why would the right-wing majority on the Supreme Court not want to reveal the leaker if he/she was a liberal?

Once again, why would the right-wing majority on the Supreme Court not want to reveal the leaker if he/she was a liberal?
Maybe they don't want that person doxxed or harassed like the left loves to do to people. See Kavanaugh. Maybe a friend or boyfriend or girlfriend of the supposed leaker was the one that actually leaked it?
Besides aren't justices supposed to be fair and impartial? 🤣

• Wow
Maybe they don't want that person doxxed or harassed like the left loves to do to people. See Kavanaugh. Maybe a friend or boyfriend or girlfriend of the supposed leaker was the one that actually leaked it?
Besides aren't justices supposed to be fair and impartial? 🤣
Gayle Wright

Reactions: my_2cents
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT