ADVERTISEMENT

Strange Dan Hasn’t Come To the Board With This

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
I would ask you to read the whole thing, Bearcat, but I already know in advance you won’t read a word unless you know in advance it’s going to say what you want to hear. Be that as it may it looks like you and Bibi are going to get the war you’ve longed for.

• Sad
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I would ask you to read the whole thing, Bearcat, but I already know in advance you won’t read a word unless you know in advance it’s going to say what you want to hear. Be that as it may it looks like you and Bibi are going to get the war you’ve longed for.

Can’t bring yourself to condemn your brothers for targeting a soccer field full of Israeli children?
So much for your false narrative of showing concern for innocent life. Like I’ve always said actions speak louder than words.

Can’t bring yourself to condemn your brothers for targeting a soccer field full of Israeli children?
So much for your false narrative of showing concern for innocent life. Like I’ve always said actions speak louder than words.
If you read the article, which we both know you won’t do, you’ll see why it is unlikely Hezbollah did it. But it’s no matter, you and Bibi can finally watch as Israel and Lebanon slaughter each other while you cheer.

• Haha
If you read the article, which we both know you won’t do, you’ll see why it is unlikely Hezbollah did it. But it’s no matter, you and Bibi can finally watch as Israel and Lebanon slaughter each other while you cheer.
LMAO. Of course it was the Israelis that conducted the strike to start another war that they will be hard pressed to conduct. SMFH, why am I not surprised you swallowed that one.

If Hezbollah didn't do it who else has Iranian precision guided missiles? You don't think Israel can't trace where a missile is fired from? Yes the victims were Druze but everyone knows Hamas and Hezbollah have no regard for civilian lives on either side of this war.

Hamas uses civilian locations to hide their command and control centers. Who is more culpable for putting those people in harms way? I say Hamas.

If Hezbollah didn't do it who else has Iranian precision guided missiles? You don't think Israel can't trace where a missile is fired from? Yes the victims were Druze but everyone knows Hamas and Hezbollah have no regard for civilian lives on either side of this war.

Hamas uses civilian locations to hide their command and control centers. Who is more culpable for putting those people in harms way? I say Hamas.
And you may be right, but I wouldn’t trust the word of Israel, especially since Netanyahu is busting a gut trying to drag us into his wars. He tried it with the Iranians just a couple of months ago. There’s every reason to suspect he’s trying it again. Hezbollah is asking for an independent investigation. Let’s see what it finds out.

• Haha
And you may be right, but I wouldn’t trust the word of Israel, especially since Netanyahu is busting a gut trying to drag us into his wars. He tried it with the Iranians just a couple of months ago. There’s every reason to suspect he’s trying it again. Hezbollah is asking for an independent investigation. Let’s see what it finds out.

My devout Christian Lebanese family (no fans of Hezbolah) think very likely that Israel bombed the Druze in Golan Heights. It's a perfect move - justify invading Lebanon or at the least striking Hezzbolah targets in Lebanon, and continue driving out the non-Jewish population (Druze, Christan, Muslim) to clear lands and cities for Jewish immigrants.

Some willingly swallow Hamas propaganda and lies and see it as gospel truth.

Others are smart enough to see thru it.
Do you have any idea how silly you are when you write things like that? You do know, do you not, that the same thing applies to Israeli propaganda and those of you who eat it up like it’s Christmas candy.

Whether its Hanoverians, Khazars, some other such nonsense based on some blood libel, jealousy of Christian goyim ( who need to read Romans), it matters not. Today we see what might be Obadiah coming true. Tomorrow it may well be Daniel and Jeremiah concerning Iran. The enemies of Jacob are the enemies of God. They will fall and the land from the Euphrates to the Nile will be possessed by Israel/Judah because God has said it is to be theirs.

Genesis 15:
18 In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates

Genesis 17:
19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; atwelve princes shall he beget, band I will make him a great nation. 21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Romans 11:
25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Joel 3:
17So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

18And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.

19Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

20But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

21For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Whether its Hanoverians, Khazars, some other such nonsense based on some blood libel, jealousy of Christian goyim ( who need to read Romans), it matters not. Today we see what might be Obadiah coming true. Tomorrow it may well be Daniel and Jeremiah concerning Iran. The enemies of Jacob are the enemies of God. They will fall and the land from the Euphrates to the Nile will be possessed by Israel/Judah because God has said it is to be theirs.

Genesis 15:
18 In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates

Genesis 17:
19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; atwelve princes shall he beget, band I will make him a great nation. 21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Romans 11:
25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Joel 3:
17So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

18And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.

19Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

20But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

21For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Do you think modern Israel and Milekowsky/Netanyahu the Old Testament prophecies after 2500 years?

Might the new Testament Book of Romans be referring to the New Covenant as saving the Jews from the Old Testament hellscape?

You do have to give it to Gramps Milekowsky for picking such a prophetic names for the family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do you think modern Israel and Milekowsky/Netanyahu the Old Testament prophecies after 2500 years?

Might the new Testament Book of Romans be referring to the New Covenant as saving the Jews from the Old Testament hellscape?

You do have to give it to Gramps Milekowsky for picking such a prophetic names for the family.
Revelation tells us the end comes in Israel. Not all of Jeremiah, Zechariah, Daniel, Ezekiel and etc has been fulfilled. The Abraham covenant is everlasting. That should give New Covenant believers comfort. And yes all people should convert to the new covenant. That does not change the everlasting land grant given to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's descendants.

But Romans is clear that Christians are not to look down on the Jews. Their blindness to the Messiah is part of the plan just as Joseph being sold by his brothers was also. Reconciliation between Jesus and Israel will occur (Zechariah 12) just as it did with Joseph.

The Jews ( Ashkenazi, Sephardi Mizrahi) and Arabs all have DNA related to bronze age "Canaanite" peoples.

Reactions: AC2020
Revelation tells us the end comes in Israel. Not all of Jeremiah, Zechariah, Daniel, Ezekiel and etc has been fulfilled. The Abraham covenant is everlasting. That should give New Covenant believers comfort. And yes all people should convert to the new covenant. That does not change the everlasting land grant given to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's descendants.

But Romans is clear that Christians are not to look down on the Jews. Their blindness to the Messiah is part of the plan just as Joseph being sold by his brothers was also. Reconciliation between Jesus and Israel will occur (Zechariah 12) just as it did with Joseph.

The Jews ( Ashkenazi, Sephardi Mizrahi) and Arabs all have DNA related to bronze age "Canaanite" peoples.
Do you find it the least bit odd that The Revelation was never made to Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, Incas, Australian Aboriginals, Taoists, Confucians, the multitude of American Indian tribes or any of the other over 4000 religions that have existed at one time or another? Does it not seem peculiar to you that God only told a Jewish prophet what he intended for all the people, but kept everyone else in the dark?

Last edited:
Do you find it the least bit odd that The Revelation was never made to Buddhists, Moslems, Hindus, Incas, Australian Aboriginals, Taoists, Confucians, the multitude of American Indian tribes or any of the other over 4000 religions that have existed at one time or another? Does it not seem peculiar to you that God only told a Jewish prophet what he intended for all the people, but kept everyone else in the dark?

What do you believe?

• Love
What do you believe?
I believe it’s odd that all of humanity for the last few millennia have supposedly been required to accept what one man claims God told him in private, that it’s peculiar that no other human being has ever been as sanctified with such universal knowledge. I do not understand why every other person who hears the same voice in his or her head is assumed to have bats in his belfry, but something sets this one dude apart.

• Haha

I'm not the Biblical scholar you are so very much appreciate your insights.
Do you think we have a lot of conflation between "not funding Zionist Holy Wars" and "not look down on the Jews"?
We see quite often in discussions here the complete collapse of Zionist goals, anti-Semitism, concerns over Islam, and Christian morality.

Should we hoist all Jews onto pedestals, aggrandizing any and all of their claims, desires and "recommendations" for Christians? Or should we be discerning of those not living the New Covenant - both Jews, Israelis, and Christians?

How do you feel about the Israeli's cleansing the Holy Land of Christians?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I believe it’s odd that all of humanity for the last few millennia have supposedly been required to accept what one man claims God told him in private, that it’s peculiar that no other human being has ever been as sanctified with such universal knowledge. I do not understand why every other person who hears the same voice in his or her head is assumed to have bats in his belfry, but something sets this one dude apart.

That’s a very immature answer.

Do you know anything about any of the religions you listed?

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Reactions: kruxter
Your question touches on a significant theological and philosophical issue that has been discussed by scholars, theologians, and believers for centuries. The idea that a revelation from a deity is received by a specific group or individual, and not universally, raises several points worth considering:

1. **Historical and Cultural Context**: Many religious revelations occur within specific cultural and historical contexts. The revelation to a Jewish prophet can be understood within the context of the Jewish people's history, culture, and religious traditions. Similarly, other cultures have their own revelations and religious experiences that reflect their unique contexts.

2. **Religious Exclusivity**: Some religions teach that their revelations are unique and exclusive. For instance, Christianity and Islam both assert the universality of their revelations but believe that these revelations were given through specific prophets or messengers. This exclusivity can be seen as a way to establish the authority and authenticity of the revelation within the religious community.

3. **Universal Truths**: Despite the differences in religious traditions, many religions share common ethical teachings and spiritual insights. Some argue that these universal truths point to a shared divine source, even if the specific revelations differ. This perspective suggests that the divine communicates with humanity in ways that are appropriate to each culture and historical moment.

4. **Diversity of Religious Experience**: The diversity of religious experiences and revelations may indicate that the divine interacts with humanity in diverse ways. Different religious traditions might be seen as different paths to understanding the same ultimate reality or truth.

5. **Interpretation and Reception**: The interpretation of religious revelations often depends on the cultural, linguistic, and historical context in which they are received. What one group understands as a divine revelation might be understood differently by another group due to differences in language, culture, and historical experience.

6. **Theological Perspectives**: Various theological perspectives offer different explanations. For example, some theologians argue that God’s revelation is progressive and unfolds over time, while others suggest that all religions are part of a larger divine plan.

These points highlight the complexity of the question and the diverse ways in which different religious traditions understand and interpret the concept of divine revelation.

Your question touches on a significant theological and philosophical issue that has been discussed by scholars, theologians, and believers for centuries. The idea that a revelation from a deity is received by a specific group or individual, and not universally, raises several points worth considering:

1. **Historical and Cultural Context**: Many religious revelations occur within specific cultural and historical contexts. The revelation to a Jewish prophet can be understood within the context of the Jewish people's history, culture, and religious traditions. Similarly, other cultures have their own revelations and religious experiences that reflect their unique contexts.

2. **Religious Exclusivity**: Some religions teach that their revelations are unique and exclusive. For instance, Christianity and Islam both assert the universality of their revelations but believe that these revelations were given through specific prophets or messengers. This exclusivity can be seen as a way to establish the authority and authenticity of the revelation within the religious community.

3. **Universal Truths**: Despite the differences in religious traditions, many religions share common ethical teachings and spiritual insights. Some argue that these universal truths point to a shared divine source, even if the specific revelations differ. This perspective suggests that the divine communicates with humanity in ways that are appropriate to each culture and historical moment.

4. **Diversity of Religious Experience**: The diversity of religious experiences and revelations may indicate that the divine interacts with humanity in diverse ways. Different religious traditions might be seen as different paths to understanding the same ultimate reality or truth.

5. **Interpretation and Reception**: The interpretation of religious revelations often depends on the cultural, linguistic, and historical context in which they are received. What one group understands as a divine revelation might be understood differently by another group due to differences in language, culture, and historical experience.

6. **Theological Perspectives**: Various theological perspectives offer different explanations. For example, some theologians argue that God’s revelation is progressive and unfolds over time, while others suggest that all religions are part of a larger divine plan.

These points highlight the complexity of the question and the diverse ways in which different religious traditions understand and interpret the concept of divine revelation.
Thank you for posting that, it is a very interesting read. Without meaning to be insulting i’ll just say I personally find the notion of “divine revelation” to be bunk. I have no problem with anyone believing a prophet’s revelation is divinely sourced. But we should all have a big problem when the revelation grants one person or group of people authority to inflict violence on a nonbeliever.

Thank you for posting that, it is a very interesting read. Without meaning to be insulting i’ll just say I personally find the notion of “divine revelation” to be bunk. I have no problem with anyone believing a prophet’s revelation is divinely sourced. But we should all have a big problem when the revelation grants one person or group of people authority to inflict violence on a nonbeliever.
You're touching on an important and sensitive topic. The use of divine revelation as a justification for violence has been a point of contention throughout history. Many people share your concern about the potential for abuse when religious beliefs are used to justify harm against others. Ideally, religious beliefs should promote peace, understanding, and respect for all individuals, regardless of their faith or lack thereof. It's crucial for societies to foster dialogue and understanding to prevent the misuse of religious authority for harmful purposes.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT