ADVERTISEMENT

Stock Markets are crashing

as soon as the govt quits pouring money into the economy, it will go south. It's going to happen. It's a juggling act so better get ready for some adjustments that are coming, no matter who is president.

Kamala wants to let in every illegal and give them free healthcare and an education, and SS. All the Fentanyl you can get in. It is evil, exchanging votes for free benefits at the expense of taxpayers and more deaths via OD. Truly evil.

Last edited:
but, but, but, it's all trump's fault. the recession had already started due to trump's miss management of the of the economy. just read heels up harris' post on soc med. this is ALL trumps fault. no mention of the covid pandemic or the economy shutting down for a yr. or, the feds running out of ink printing money. nothing is ever the commucrats fault, they never accept the consequences of their policies.

one bullet at a time mofos, one bullet at a time

but, but, but, it's all trump's fault. the recession had already started due to trump's miss management of the of the economy. just read heels up harris' post on soc med. this is ALL trumps fault. no mention of the covid pandemic or the economy shutting down for a yr. or, the feds running out of ink printing money. nothing is ever the commucrats fault, they never accept the consequences of their policies.

one bullet at a time mofos, one bullet at a time
Democrats never take responsibility for anything. They are always the victim, never the perpetrator and their dumbass voters are as bad or worse.

Go ahead. You can say it. Bi-den-om-ics. Come on @my__2cents - Bidenomics. Say it.
Why in the world do I need to say that? Are you ok?

I'm just thankful that our economy bounced back from the mess Trump left this country in and our economy continues to be one of the strongest in the world right now. We definitely still need to fix some areas though.

I'm just thankful that our economy bounced back from the mess Trump left this country in and our economy continues to be one of the strongest in the world right now. We definitely still need to fix some areas though.
Don't you mean China, Covid and Democrat governors who kept their states closed down for political purposes?

Don't you mean China, Covid and Democrat governors who kept their states closed down for political purposes?
Nope. I meant Trump's horrible leadership that created a complete mess by the time he was fired by the American people.

Now he is begging for his job back. But won't even debate the second in command at the moment!🤣🤣

Nope. I meant Trump's horrible leadership that created a complete mess by the time he was fired by the American people.

Now he is begging for his job back. But won't even debate the second in command at the moment!🤣🤣
You think a Democrat would have handled Covid better? LMAO we saw what they did and it was a disaster in the states they had power, still is.

Are you as slow as you're trying to convince us?

You think a Democrat would have handled Covid better?
Yes, absolutely.

LMAO we saw what they did and it was a disaster in the states they had power, still is.
This is completely false. Many of the leading popular Democratic Governors, those who are trying to get on the ticket with Harris, did a better job than Trump did. And they did it while having to deal with an MIA disinfectant-injecting President.

You are seriously out of touch right now politically. It is absolutely hilarious to observe!😁

I struggle regularly with the dominant west Germanic languge, same as the other 2 languages I'm trying desperatly to learn.
You struggle with a lot of things. Some of us have known this about you for a while now.

But let me help you out and remind you . . .

When do you think Kamala Harris turned black? And why do you embrace and defend racist rhetoric against people of color you disagree with politically?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You struggle with a lot of things. Some of us have known this about you for a while now.

When do you think Kamala Harris turned black? And why do you embrace and defend racist rhetoric against people of color you disagree with politically?
Are you as slow as you try to make us believe?

I have no idea the DNA admix makeup of Kumala nor do I care. If anyone interested, as you Dimms always are, the lab guys can tell you in great detail.

When did she turn black? You have this game ass backwards. Dims are the party of identity politics. You tells us, some in the black community believe it or not, especially California are asking that same question. Reps don’t care, but if Dims are going to make it the only reason to vote for her, guess you better back it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT