ADVERTISEMENT

Stock Markets are crashing

When did she turn black? You have this game ass backwards. Dims are the party of identity politics. You tells us, some in the black community believe it or not, especially California are asking that same question. Reps don’t care, but if Dims are going to make it the only reason to vote for her, guess you better back it up.
Idiot lives in a bucket of crabs. The dimm way.

When did she turn black?
She didn't.

But I'm asking @Sunburnt Indian to back up his racist rhetoric that she did.

ou tells us, some in the black community believe it or not, especially California are asking that same question.
No they aren't. The only people talking about this is Trump and those pushing his racist nonsense (which unfortunately includes a few black Americans). The vast majority of black Americans are offended by Trump's comments.

There is a reason Trump got booed and rejected at the NABJ. They didn't agree with his racist rhetoric. Wake up.

Reps don’t care,
If you Republicans don't care, why is Tump saying it? Why are Republicans on this board repeating the nonsense?

Stop flailing around.

0883cc60156b0816.gif

She didn't.

No they aren't. The only people talking about this is Trump and those pushing his racist nonsense (which unfortunately includes a few black Americans). The vast majority of black Americans are offended by Trump's comments.

There is a reason Trump got booed and rejected at the NABJ. They didn't agree with his racist rhetoric. Wake up.

If you Republicans don't care, why is Tump saying it? Why are Republicans on this board repeating the nonsense?

Stop flailing around.
Yer the only one flailing fella. Good luck.

Yes, absolutely.

This is completely false. Many of the leading popular Democratic Governors, those who are trying to get on the ticket with Harris, did a better job than Trump did. And they did it while having to deal with an MIA disinfectant-injecting President.

You are seriously out of touch right now politically. It is absolutely hilarious to observe!😁
Really? I'm sure you can provide all the actions Democrat governors took that saved the people. Let's see your work.

She didn't.

Stop flailing around.
Drinking that Kool aid. Slow down before you spill that stuff all over yourself.

Imagine looking at the performance of the S&P500, inflation, unemployment, foreign diplomacy, and overall voter sentiment between Trump and Biden….and then trying to stand up for Biden.

That has to be unbearably embarrassing.
It's a "correction" when a Dem is president and a complete disaster if it's a Republican. Just ask my_2braincells.
He's the biggest hypocrite on the board.

I'm still waiting for you to answer the question, "Do you think Trump's assassination attempt was staged?"
No, I don't think Trump's assassination was staged.

Sorry, I must have missed that thread you linked to. But there is your answer.

Really? I'm sure you can provide all the actions Democrat governors took that saved the people. Let's see your work.
You really need to rehash this? Seriously?🤣🤣

We all know what they did and what right-wingers like you opposed. This was all debated on here at the time and you were attacking them for what they were doing. Yet, they were right and you were wrong, as usual.

Imagine looking at the performance of the S&P500, inflation, unemployment, foreign diplomacy, and overall voter sentiment between Trump and Biden….and then trying to stand up for Biden.

That has to be unbearably embarrassing.
After four years of Trump (one of the worst Presidents ever), it isn't embarrassing at all. It is actually rather easy. Maybe if you left the cult, you might see the light.

btw, the voter sentiment that now matters is between Harris and Trump. And Trump is getting smacked around like a punk at the moment by Harris in this regard.

After four years of Trump (one of the worst Presidents ever), it isn't embarrassing at all. It is actually rather easy. Maybe if you left the cult, you might see the light.

btw, the voter sentiment that now matters is between Harris and Trump. And Trump is getting smacked around like a punk at the moment by Harris in this regard.
☝🏻Triggered (and reeking of insecurity. Poor little guy)

You really need to rehash this? Seriously?🤣🤣

We all know what they did and what right-wingers like you opposed. This was all debated on here at the time and you were attacking them for what they were doing. Yet, they were right and you were wrong, as usual.
Yea lets hear all the great things you think Democrats did. I need a good laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT