ADVERTISEMENT

Still waiting on my tax cuts

No liberal in the history of the universe would have nominated Gorsuch to the Supremes. I agree he may be liberal in some areas.

I'm not a Trump fan.

He's still better than the alternative.

His promises of Supreme Court justices is exactly the reason I voted for Trump.

I think he's liberal in many areas actually.

But along with AC, I held my nose and voted for SCOTUS appointments.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Gary Cohn is a TRUMP appointee

Trump's Secretary of the Treasury = Steven Munchin...Former Goldman Sachs, then multiple hedge fund manager. Sure sounds like the "global elite" too".

Draining that swamp, I see.

OP is on to something.

I know globalist Gary is a Trump appointee.

funny-animal-pictures-of-the-week-047-017.jpg
@HighStickHarry like...

I know globalist Gary is a Trump appointee.

Use your critical thinking skills.

Why would your boy Trump be appointing KNOWN globalists?

Two options:

1. He's dumb. Like REALLY REALLY dumb.
2. He knows exactly what he is doing and selling Trumpies a bill of goods.

Either he's been had...

Or you have.

4-D Chess? All the lulz.

Trump definitely is not dumb.

You don't defeat the entire uniparty political establishment + entertainment media complex to win the election by lacking intelligence.

My theory re globalist Gary is that Trump knows you can't do a lot of big stuff in this country without involving Goldman Sachs. That's just the reality.

I think Trump assumed he would be able to use his powers of persuasion on globalist Gary etc. (who actually didn't grow up as an elite -- Gary worked his way up against some pretty serious obstacles)

We shall see what happens in Trump's second term once globalist neocons like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell aren't running congress.

Lol.

Roger Stone effectively used entertainment media complex to get Trump elected.

1. Check out his client list of the past....
2. Trump fired him and nuzzled up with globalists immediately from the beginning.

So it's you that got taken.

Last edited:
RIght wing vocabulary has a feminine energy to it. "Globalist" is emotive, it means nothing. More often than not it's a bitchy expletive. If I'm wrong, can someone please reconcile "globalist" with meeting with the Russia government to accept their aid in winning an american election?

In hindsight history will show he was a highly imperfect hybrid of classical liberal and populist that paves the way for better leadership.
Sorry, I can't let that one go by unchallenged. In what way can Donald Trump ever be thought of as a classical liberal?

RIght wing vocabulary has a feminine energy to it. "Globalist" is emotive, it means nothing. More often than not it's a bitchy expletive. If I'm wrong, can someone please reconcile "globalist" with meeting with the Russia government to accept their aid in winning an american election?
The term "globalist" carries several connotations. But it means the same thing when the Trump campaign team AND the Clinton campaign team secretly meet with "the Russians."

Completely unedited quotes, from a long list of current and historical world leaders (from across the political spectrum, both left and right) - calling for a new world order / global government.

Remember: global government will reduce our freedom of speech - protected free speech is unique to America. (And nowhere else, ever, other than a few Western European countries / Aus / NZ)

Completely unedited quotes, from a long list of current and historical world leaders (from across the political spectrum, both left and right) - calling for a new world order / global government.

Remember: global government will reduce our freedom of speech - protected free speech is unique to America. (And nowhere else, ever, other than a few Western European countries / Aus / NZ)

This is called a pivot and attempt to derail.

The topic in this thread is Trump and his performance and success or lack thereof to enact his promised tax cuts.

Part of the reason the stock market reacted well was Trump's promise of tax reform.

Most financial analysts are projecting the market to pull back 3 to 5 % by end of the year.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
LOL! At the rate he's going, the "putz" factor will take him out in the first term. Disclaimer: I voted for Neal.

The lack of tax cuts and movement on other issues (infrastructure) is 99% back to the nonexistent GOP congress. (Who was handed an election victory it didn't even want)

Paul Ryan is completely MIA. When is the last time anyone heard from him?

Mitch McConnel had years to plan repealing Obamacare, but somehow failed to plan. Name a single thing he has done?

A high percentage of the GOP congress / senate privately supported Hillary Clinton becoming president --- Hillary as president meant continued business as usual for GOP congressmen. (Continued personal enrichment, future lobbying opportunities, not risking pissing off their donors)

Also remember: a high percentage of DC congressmen / senators of both political parties are blackmailed and are controlled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT