ADVERTISEMENT

State of Oklahoma #28

purkey

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
in total population. Here is a list of a few. Surprised Louisiana and Colorado has those numbers.

State of Oklahoma up to 28th

California remains the most populous state in the country with 39,029,342 residents. Wyoming is the country’s smallest state, population-wise, with 581,381 residents. Here is a look at where Oklahoma falls among the country’s most populous states:

Rank State Population
20 Wisconsin 5,893,725
21 Colorado 5,839,926
22 Minnesota 5,717,184
23 South Carolina 5,282,634
24 Alabama 5,074,296
25 Louisiana 4,590,241
26 Kentucky 4,512,310
27 Oregon 4,240,137
28 Oklahoma 4,019,800
29 Connecticut 3,626,205
30 Utah 3,380,800

Last edited:
why can’t we all agree that those numbers are more manageable to govern than 350 million? 33% of federal taxes should be returned to the states they came from.
Could yore state survive without $1.50 for every outbound federal dollar being funneled back into the state? I'm sure California would gladly accept a refund from Oklahoma. You should get right on that.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Does SMU's business school still rank Kalifornia #50 in business climate?

Charles Schwab is last I heard about bailing Kalifornia for Texas. Schwab was founded in Gay Bay. Too dangerous for employees. Lawton City Council still thanks Sacremento to this day for sending them the biggest rubber plant in the world. Plano thanks Sacremento for Toyota North American Headquarters. I could go on and on and on.

This feels a bit momentous to me. @HighStickHarry and I have found common ground. We both agree that it is appalling that the states like California are subsidizing the terrible fiscal management of states like Oklahoma and this must end immediately.

Any updates on California’s finances today?

...it is appalling that the states like California are subsidizing the terrible fiscal management of states like Oklahoma and this must end immediately.

$3.63 trillion GDP. That what you were looking for?

Must be why so many people and corporations are clamoring to get out of their states and move to California.

At least we don’t have to listen to them bitching about drought or forest fires for awhile finally

What did Cali GDP grow by in 2022? How 'bout OK?

This is why you are so annoying to talk to. We either have to ignore you or point out California is actually much larger than oklahoma, with a different climate for agriculture and has ocean ports that allow them to be the exit and entrance points for a substantial amount of trade. Who on earth would even attempt to compare the two? I bet you really kill it on the Rhode Island and Delaware boards.

Have there been any numbers about California mismanaging their tax and spend policies? What are some if the high iq things they spent their covid bailout windfall on? How are budgets looking these days?
Remember when Toyota and GM assembled vehicles in Kalifornia? I do. Sacremento ran them out, just as they did Buck Knives.

Have there been any numbers about California mismanaging their tax and spend policies? What are some of the high iq things they spent their covid bailout windfall on? How are budgets looking these days?
Not that I'm up on. Something there worth looking at?

Not that I'm up on. Something there worth looking at?
Isn't there a train boondoggle somewhere in the budget? Already years behind and billions more than predicted? Is that worth looking at in your $400/hour opinion?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT